ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Raider Hater thread
BlackOp 11:55 PM 08-02-2017
Raiders have been like the red-headed, deformed step-child that you keep locked in a cage, under the stairs. You let him out twice a year on Sunday for a few drunken laughs with friends...then stuff him back where he belongs.

Since the NFL seems hell-bent on pretending this team is legit after a 15 year absence...A dedicated repository is needed for all things negative about this ass-boil of a team.

Donks seem destined for AFCW purgatory for the next half decade...so they dont really count anymore.

Fuck the Raiders....
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:00 AM 08-03-2017
My brother is a Raider fan

I hate my brother

But he is a pretend fan so nothing he says bothers me
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:03 AM 08-03-2017
Penn is holding out...after getting Emo-boy's leg smashed. Vegas law-makers are going to send their mob goons after him if he doesn't show up to camp...

The Raccoon is going to get ****ed up if they dont have a decent LT..he already sucks against good defenses.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:04 AM 08-03-2017
jay me
[Reply]
TLO 12:05 AM 08-03-2017
I've been lying in wait... like a snake in the grass... patiently waiting for a thread worthy of bringing this gif out of retirement.

The time has come.

[Reply]
Rasputin 12:07 AM 08-03-2017
Still one of my favorite plays I loved what Brandon Flowers did in the endzone

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:19 AM 08-03-2017
It's sad that the Raiders have sucked for so long...they weren't even worthy of a dedicated thread.

It was just understood that they were a perennial loser...so why bother.:-)

They are still good for 2 KC wins a year...but their fans seem to think they are world beaters now...

Time to stuff little Timmy back in his cage...
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:26 AM 08-03-2017
If Vegas crime is bad it's only going get worse.
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 12:30 AM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Still one of my favorite plays I loved what Brandon Flowers did in the endzone

the best part for me,
is the way he stares down the QB
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:47 AM 08-03-2017
The Raiders are going to have to deliver on some of this hype before they are worthy of my hate. Their relentless shittiness has driven most of the hate out of me. It's in there somewhere, though.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:02 AM 08-03-2017

[Reply]
cmdrzman 02:14 AM 08-03-2017
Ya see that?

Anyone here know what this is?

[Reply]
Nickhead 02:38 AM 08-03-2017
the only thing that scares me is this:

i proclaimed back when al davis implicated marcus allen in the oj saga, that as long as al was alive, they would not win another title.

well... here we are now, he's dead.

i am inclined to think the raiders are the recipient of a soft schedule after reading a couple things, but when you win, it build self esteem, and momentum.

if the raiders beat kc this year, home or away, (haven't looked at dates of games), then they are legit.

if not, then the former is true, that they were built up by strength of schedule. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:40 AM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
The Raiders are going to have to deliver on some of this hype before they are worthy of my hate.
You have to figure...they haven't been relevant since dial-up modems. Most of the younger KC fans dont even realize that they were actually competitive at one point in history...

Soon as the refs try to rob KC of a win...the hate will return. They (the refs) were pretty consistent in keeping the blatant rigging out of divisional match-ups last year.

I'm not actually worried about the Bay-turds as a team....I'm worried about the un-warranted media-generated hype. There is a universal agreement amongst NFL Network puppet-heads that this team is a shoo-in for the AFCC game...which is dangerous. We've seen this play-out before with Manning.

Even Carr said for them to slow their roll...but there is an agenda working. Breaking his leg threw a monkey-wrench in the script last year...
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:43 AM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Ya see that?

Anyone here know what this is?

thing is davis has hoisted 5 of hunts trophy's. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Up