Page 314 of 4880
« First < 214264304310311312313314 3153163173183243644148141314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 03:27 AM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yes...you meet a lot of "wheel spinners". They at least try, that's admirable....but the elements are against them. No one ever mentions when the god's frown on you...sells less tickets. Face it..some people are just screwed from the get go...and an inordinate number seem to root for the Doncos. Stupid or not...they are still people and need something to believe in. I mean you could also look for joy in a pile of dog turds....probably more honest.
I cant tell if thats a positive or negative and who its directed to/at?

I kind of get it but its a tad abstract
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:21 AM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
again, they told you he was injured.

if there were actually a problem he wouldnt have started and they wouldnt have won.

Trent Dilfer won a SB and you think Manning wont?
Sweet Dilfer has won as many as your hero Manning. Quite an accomplishment. But guess what.... Carolinas D is better than the Pats. Dungver barely beat the Pats. Albeit Denvers receivers are better than Carolinas, but their O line is worse, and so is their qb. Dungver has a better D, but not by a metric ton. Imo Carolina has better coaching, and I think that'll be the difference. Could be Carolina by 10, or Manning can do what he does best in the playoffs and choke and could be a blowout. But hey, I've been wrong before.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 07:50 AM 01-31-2016

Trent Dilfer won a SB and you think Manning wont?
Peyton already won a SB, dipshit.
[Reply]
ODESSABRONC 08:02 AM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Such idiotic comments
Yes your comments generally are.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 10:58 AM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Sweet Dilfer has won as many as your hero Manning. Quite an accomplishment. But guess what.... Carolinas D is better than the Pats. Dungver barely beat the Pats. Albeit Denvers receivers are better than Carolinas, but their O line is worse, and so is their qb. Dungver has a better D, but not by a metric ton. Imo Carolina has better coaching, and I think that'll be the difference. Could be Carolina by 10, or Manning can do what he does best in the playoffs and choke and could be a blowout. But hey, I've been wrong before.
Lol at trying to spin going to a 4th SB as a negative as opposed to only appearing in one. You forgot,I'm sure picked Pats to beat them too. Denver is balanced. Panthers have one thing only...just like when the only thing the Colts had was Manning
[Reply]
manchambo 12:00 PM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I have a "hunch" you've never asked an interesting question in your life....but make it a goal to keep everyone in your immediate surrounding at an IQ level that resonates with you..see an abstract painting, denounce it for being "weird"... read a work by Jung or Nietzsche, frame as "elitist snobs". Sorry..you're stupid...the world is a vicious place. I dont have time for people that are buried to the waist in outdated mud.
Its clear that believing you are smarter than everyone else, and have insight no one else has, are part and parcel of your psychological pathology. All I can say is that you aren't and you don't. But medication would undoubtedly be required for you to accept either proposition.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:07 PM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Its clear that believing you are smarter than everyone else, and have insight no one else has, are part and parcel of your psychological pathology. All I can say is that you aren't and you don't. But medication would undoubtedly be required for you to accept either proposition.
Dude is an inch away from word salad behavior. He's clinical.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:08 PM 01-31-2016
Bunch of "ate up" in this thread
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:55 PM 01-31-2016
Lol at trying to spin going to a 4th SB as a negative as opposed to only appearing in one. You forgot,I'm sure picked Pats to beat them too. Denver is balanced. Panthers have one thing only...just like when the only thing the Colts had was Manning
Yep sure did pick the Pats. But if you think Carolina only has one thing you're wrong. Manning was a liability most of the season. Does he seem like he's slightly better the last couple games? Sure he does. Is he known for choking in the big games? He sure is. Believe me, I'd be happy if we made it to 4 SB even if we only won one. But discounting how he performs on the big stage just isn't happening with me. I never really hated PM until he went to Dungver, now I am glad this is likely his last game. And I hope he goes out a loser.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:06 PM 01-31-2016

Peyton "2 Chainz" Manning

:-)
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:17 PM 01-31-2016

Peyton 'No Ringz' Manning
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:19 PM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:

Peyton "2 Chainz" Manning
:-)
So he'll have one more chain than SB rings after its all said and done.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:38 PM 01-31-2016
I agree with everything smelly Pitts has said.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:38 PM 01-31-2016
Blackop is as usual, right on the money.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:42 PM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Blackop is as usual, right on the money.
I agree with his posts as well.
[Reply]
Page 314 of 4880
« First < 214264304310311312313314 3153163173183243644148141314 > Last »
Up