Page 308 of 4880
« First < 208258298304305306307308 3093103113123183584088081308 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:03 PM 01-28-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Keep it simple and run their asses into the dirt, Ware and Miller wont be doing jack shit when they're beat up and gassed from chasing backs and Cam.
Unfortunately, Denver also has the best run defense in the league and gave up a league low 3.3 yards per carry. Running the ball will get them in 3rd and long and allows our pass rushers to tee off. I said it before the season started and I'll say it again...our defense is a top 5 all-time type defense.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:19 PM 01-28-2016
I have to roll with the Broncos, plus I don't want to see the Panthers win it all.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:01 PM 01-28-2016
Broncos aren't that good against the run vs good rushing teams. KC and Minnesota are the only top 10 rushing teams the Broncos played and both teams ran for 5+ YPC on that defense this year.

vs rushing QB's they gave up 7.35 YPC:

Rodgers-2 carries/31 yards
Alex-3 carries/15 yards
Bridgewater-3 carries/23 yards
Luck-6 carries/34 yards

The Panthers are the best rushing team. They had 19 TD's and the best rushing QB. And their coach is very creative.

To Wade Phillips...how do you stop the most creative and innovative rushing attack in all of football? pic.twitter.com/hp6jiWkwDl

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) January 26, 2016

Panthers run the ball 30+ times and they win.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 08:08 PM 01-28-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Broncos aren't that good against the run vs good rushing teams. KC and Minnesota are the only top 10 rushing teams the Broncos played and both teams ran for 5+ YPC on that defense this year.

vs rushing QB's they gave up 7.35 YPC:

Rodgers-2 carries/31 yards
Alex-3 carries/15 yards
Bridgewater-3 carries/23 yards
Luck-6 carries/34 yards

The Panthers are the best rushing team. They had 19 TD's and the best rushing QB. And their coach is very creative.

Panthers run the ball 30+ times and they win.
and absolutely none of that will matter one tiny little bit
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:18 PM 01-28-2016
Of course it will. Denver is Charmin soft. They want no part of Newton.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 12:45 AM 01-29-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
lol dude....

the Panthers played their sorry division 6 times
and the afc south 4 times and the cowboys and Eagles.

every team in the league would succeed with that schedule.

the number one defense that beat Pats twice is Charmin soft....?.oh come on, man :-)
[Reply]
manchambo 02:14 AM 01-29-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Dumbest thing you've said yet. And that's saying something.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:35 AM 01-29-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Dumbest thing you've said yet. And that's saying something.
Dumbest thing is actually believing Denver's appearance in this SB is legit. I've watched nearly every game... there was always an instance of some late "mistake"...how many times can an opponent fumble or drop a pass/punt to give up the game? NFL is banking on the average fan being too drunk or stupid to connect dots. Denver fans are retards...they think it's "skill". You will get the SB win....I'm convinced....but they are the 5th or 6th best team in the AFC on a fair playing field.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 04:46 AM 01-29-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Dumbest thing is actually believing Denver's appearance in this SB is legit. I've watched nearly every game... there was always an instance of some late "mistake"...how many times can an opponent fumble or drop a pass/punt to give up the game? NFL is banking on the average fan being too drunk or stupid to connect dots. Denver fans are retards...they think it's "skill". You will get the SB win....I'm convinced....but they are the 5th or 6th best team in the AFC on a fair playing field.
Panthers fans have no idea whats coming either
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:45 AM 01-29-2016
Man, after connecting the dots, I'm glad you have painted the picture that I'll have a pleasant SB viewing experience. I honestly can say that the win over the Falcons was the only SB game when I didn't feel stress. The win over the Packers was the most exciting and it was down to the wire. The 3 in the 80s and the one in 2013... hell, they were over by the 2nd Quarter.

But this one, it's comforting to know it will be more like the late 90s.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:01 AM 01-29-2016

One again, Blackop is right on the money.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:15 AM 01-29-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
funny how you ignore that Peyton has always been a passer and will succeed doing it while Cam if he has to rely on it will fail because his no name receivers will get owned by the Denver tight ends
JFC, do you still not know the difference between a corner back and a tight end?

Your and idiot.
[Reply]
Sully 07:24 AM 01-29-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
The best team is Denver.
Carolina played a weak nfc conference and division.
their wide receivers lead the league in drops and their CBS weren't even on the team 2 months ago. That means the nfc sucks if they couldn't beat that sloppy unit.
Denver will clown them

Think about this....they lost one game and no body cares.
No talk about a near perfect team. No talk of tying Patriots best record.
The Patriots don't have the best record.
[Reply]
manchambo 09:37 AM 01-29-2016
Let me ask you a hypothetical question. assuming the league isn't fixed, in what manner would you expect a team with a superb defense and a mediocre offense to win?
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:40 AM 01-29-2016
I just wish they wouldn't make it so obvious. I mean, an RB not even attempting go after a backwards pass at all?
[Reply]
Page 308 of 4880
« First < 208258298304305306307308 3093103113123183584088081308 > Last »
Up