ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 301 of 1208
« First < 201251291297298299300301 302303304305311351401801 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 09:18 AM 10-06-2016
pan fried tacos. I wish I could step up my fried taco game though, I can never get them where they aren't a little chewy.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:36 AM 10-06-2016
I like to make baked tacos. Put some refried beans and shredded cheddar cheese into the taco shell, put the meat in, then bake the whole thing in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes. Yummy.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 01:16 PM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I like to make baked tacos. Put some refried beans and shredded cheddar cheese into the taco shell, put the meat in, then bake the whole thing in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes. Yummy.
yeah, i've done that before
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:02 PM 10-06-2016
I just like tacos.

A lot.

My wife has a bunch of family in town. The guys ask about tacos, I say we will roll to kc and I'll show you around.

No. They all wanted to go see osage beach.

I decide to go to work for a while and follow behind with my youngest, bubba. I've been wanting to try the street tacos at this spot across from the hospital. Well me and bubba are quite the taco eating team, he's almost 4, and we go order 6 before meeting the rest of them.

Pretty damn good. Lengua, al pastor, asada.

Go meet them and they are like "we wanna eat tacos"! I'm down, tell them I know a spot lol.

Nope they wanna go to Sergio's. They old lady at the wedding dress place recommended it.

It wasn't good, service sucked. I couldn't even eat their al pastor. The carnitas were ok, asada nothing to write home about.

And the rice?

They put mother FUCKING PEAS. Again mother FUCKING PEAS in the rice.

When we were done eating I had bubba throw a fit so we could conveniently head home. He's always good for that. He doesn't mind it if everyone thinks he's an asshole and we like running around and doing our own thing. Shopping? Not for us, we went backroading looking at cars and stuff.

but on the way through we stopped and grabbed a couple more from the first place. Bubba thought we were fucking hilarious.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:04 PM 10-06-2016
And none of them even ORDERED tacos. Mostly women but the two guys ordered a cheese quesadilla and a bean and cheese burrito...
[Reply]
lewdog 06:20 PM 10-06-2016
Found a housekeeping lady at work that makes a variety of Tamales all year round. Gave me two free Tamales to try before deciding if I wanted to order some. Decided on spicy pork Tamales. She packs the shit out of hers with meat. So good.

Not sure the standard procedure for eating Tamales? I laid down a bed of refried beans topped with cheese, Tamales on that. Topped that with Habanero Salsa, and a sauteed mix of Sante Fe Peppers from my garden, jalapenos and white onion.

[Reply]
Marcellus 06:25 PM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I just like tacos.

A lot.

My wife has a bunch of family in town. The guys ask about tacos, I say we will roll to kc and I'll show you around.

No. They all wanted to go see osage beach.

I decide to go to work for a while and follow behind with my youngest, bubba. I've been wanting to try the street tacos at this spot across from the hospital. Well me and bubba are quite the taco eating team, he's almost 4, and we go order 6 before meeting the rest of them.

Pretty damn good. Lengua, al pastor, asada.

Go meet them and they are like "we wanna eat tacos"! I'm down, tell them I know a spot lol.

Nope they wanna go to Sergio's. They old lady at the wedding dress place recommended it.

It wasn't good, service sucked. I couldn't even eat their al pastor. The carnitas were ok, asada nothing to write home about.

And the rice?

They put mother FUCKING PEAS. Again mother FUCKING PEAS in the rice.

When we were done eating I had bubba throw a fit so we could conveniently head home. He's always good for that. He doesn't mind it if everyone thinks he's an asshole and we like running around and doing our own thing. Shopping? Not for us, we went backroading looking at cars and stuff.

but on the way through we stopped and grabbed a couple more from the first place. Bubba thought we were fucking hilarious.
Sounds like a mostly good day.

Peas in rice? WTF?
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:54 PM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Peas in rice? WTF?
Tell me about it.
[Reply]
Buzz 07:46 PM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Found a housekeeping lady at work that makes a variety of Tamales all year round. Gave me two free Tamales to try before deciding if I wanted to order some. Decided on spicy pork Tamales. She packs the shit out of hers with meat. So good.

Not sure the standard procedure for eating Tamales? I laid down a bed of refried beans topped with cheese, Tamales on that. Topped that with Habanero Salsa, and a sauteed mix of Sante Fe Peppers from my garden, jalapenos and white onion.

I googled Sante Fe Peppers and got nothing really? Not a huge Tamale fan but they are good a couple times of year. I would have separated the beans in the dish. Looks like a ring of fire double wipe with a side shower.
:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 07:50 PM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by Buzz:
I googled Sante Fe Peppers and got nothing really? Not a huge Tamale fan but they are good a couple times of year. I would have separated the beans in the dish. Looks like a ring of fire double wipe with a side shower. :-)
Slightly hot are Sante Fe Peppers. I have a plant that I've had for 2 years. Supposed to die in frost during winter but made it through last winter without me covering it. I have about 50 small peppers on my plant right now. :-)

[Reply]
srvy 07:54 PM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Peas in rice? WTF?
Its pretty common in Asian fried rice.
[Reply]
srvy 07:56 PM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Not sure where the peppers end and the tamale begins :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 08:06 PM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Not sure where the peppers end and the tamale begins :-)
Yea, I am not sure the protocol for eating Tamales?

KCUnited? (he's part Mexican)
[Reply]
Pablo 08:10 PM 10-06-2016
Pretty sure you dunk them in ketchup and ranch.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:21 PM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Its pretty common in Asian fried rice.
We've had this conversation
[Reply]
Page 301 of 1208
« First < 201251291297298299300301 302303304305311351401801 > Last »
Up