ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kendrick vs Drake
ModSocks 09:50 AM 05-06-2024
Has anyone else been following this? I started paying attention when Kendrick Lamar dropped a diss verse on Drake in Future's new album, "We don't trust you".

There's been a flurry of rappers dropping diss tracks against Drake these past few weeks which include Kendrick Lamar, Future, Metro Boomin, Rick Ross, A$AP Rocky etc.

But this Kendrick vs Drake thing has been one of the most entertaining things in hip-hop in a long time. These dudes are getting real, real personal. Haven't seen something like this since pac vs biggie and even that wasn't this drawn out and personal. These guys are trying to end each other's careers. Pedo accusations, molestation accusations, accusations of hidden children...shit is wild.

I'll do my best to list the tracks and the subsequent reaction tracks in chronological order, focusing on Drake vs Kendrick:

[Reply]
dlphg9 03:33 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Ain't my thing, but always thought very little of Drake after Rihanna more or less publicly cucked him with the guy that beat the shit out of her.
Chris Brown is another motherfucker that I can't believe has the fanbase he has. Absolutely wrecked Rihanna's shit and suffered no consequences.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:38 PM 05-06-2024
Ew, wait. That Millie Bobby Brown stuff is actually legit? Always thought it was a stupid meme like the MBB is super homophobic crap.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:52 PM 05-06-2024
drake wins this easy

its not even a contest
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:57 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless:
drake wins this easy

its not even a contest
Lol huh?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:03 PM 05-06-2024
It’s hard to believe that there really are idiots that thought the Jewish Canadian kid from Degrassi had a chance lyrically against a Pulitzer Prize winner from Compton. It’s even harder to believe that people are still trying to make the argument after this weekend’s massacre, though.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:05 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
It’s hard to believe that there really are idiots that thought the Jewish Canadian kid from Degrassi had a chance lyrically against a Pulitzer Prize winner from Compton. It’s even harder to believe that people are still trying to make the argument after this weekend’s massacre, though.
Drake has a bigger fan base. More commercial success, more mainstream. He's going to have his ardent defenders.

TBH, i was never even really a big K-dot fan until this spectacle. Made a fan out of me.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:12 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Drake has a bigger fan base. More commercial success, more mainstream. He's going to have his ardent defenders.

TBH, i was never even really a big K-dot fan until this spectacle. Made a fan out of me.
K Dot is a ****ing ARTIST! The best live performer too. A lot of hip hop shows are just a bunch of people hanging on stage and singing with their music. Kendrick puts on the best hip hop show I’ve ever seen. You can see him live on Amazon Prime if it’s still on there.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:22 PM 05-06-2024
Only thing I remember Kendrick Lamar for is saying 'who the fuck is that?' when the headliners for Super Bowl 56 were announced.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:27 PM 05-06-2024
Have either of those guys created lyrics superior to, “Grab your glock when you see Tupac”?

If not, I’m bored.

Him ‘em Up.

Sickle cell anemia bitches.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:39 PM 05-06-2024
Are they rappers?

They know their fate.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:41 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Have either of those guys created lyrics superior to, “Grab your glock when you see Tupac”?

If not, I’m bored.

Him ‘em Up.

“Tried to strike a chord, but it’s prolly a MIIIIINNNNNNOOOOOORRRRR” will definitely go down as one of the best bars of all time.

There’s also a lot of hidden double/triple entendres in Euphoria that are absolutely brilliant.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:53 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

If not, I’m bored.

Him ‘em Up.

Hit Em Up is an all time-great diss track, as is No Vaseline.

But we're gonna start getting into a Lebron vs MJ kinda debate here with this.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:53 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Are they rappers?

They know their fate.
Not that kinda rapper.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:09 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
With video resurfacing of him groping a 17 year old on stage then still continuing to hit on her and kiss her even after he KNOWS her age. Which definitely is way more evidence towards the claims being made than anything Aubrey has brought to the table.
That was sus but I believe Drake was like 22, 23 at the time. Age of consent in a lot of places is 16.

It’s really, really not all that uncommon for 22 year old dudes to be fucking with 17 year olds. We all went to high school, some of us college; we’ve seen this shit quite a bit.

Other than that it’s just people claiming he’s a groomer because Millie Bobby Brown said he and her text and he offers her life advice and advice about boys as well as a super reach about him kissing a 16-year old Kylie Jenner on the cheek when he was 27 (at her Sweet Sixteen).

Originally Posted by ModSocks:
There's a lot of smoke.

Harvey Weinstein and P.Diddy were "Unsubstantiated rumors" at one point too.
Eh, who is Kendrick to even broach this subject anyway? He threatened to take all of his music off of Spotify in protest if they removed R. Kelly’s music from the platform lol

Guy is a hypocrite at best and a literal scumbag at worst if he’s had knowledge or legit proof of Drake being a true pedophile for all these years and just sat on the info.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:00 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That was sus
This is definitely the easiest way to spot an Aubrey Graham fan. Look for the middle aged man talking like he’s 14. :-)

It’s really, really not all that uncommon for 22 year old dudes to be ****ing with 17 year olds. We all went to high school, some of us college; we’ve seen this shit quite a bit.
:-) I think you’d be surprised at how many of us distanced ourselves from predators by that point in our lives. What a creepy response. I’m glad you’re on that side of the debate. :-)

Eh, who is Kendrick to even broach this subject anyway? He threatened to take all of his music off of Spotify in protest if they removed R. Kelly’s music from the platform lol

Guy is a hypocrite at best and a literal scumbag at worst if he’s had knowledge or legit proof of Drake being a true pedophile for all these years and just sat on the info.
It was actually Kendrick’s label that was fighting Spotify’s hate content policy essentially fighting for artists free speech rights. Daniel Ek, the Spotify CEO “took personal responsibility for the botched rollout” and “deemed the policy too ambiguous and open to interpretation.”

Kendrick was caping for free speech not R Kelly. I think his passionate hate for Aubrey and his OV-Hoes shows he definitely hates pedophiles.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up