ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 41
« First < 313738394041
Nzoner's Game Room>Call Your Shot: Who's the Chiefs first pick?
staylor26 09:14 AM 04-19-2024
Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:00 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
That guy don't know shit.
Pedro Monkey Puppet GIFfrom Pedro GIFs

[Reply]
displacedinMN 04-26-2024, 09:01 AM
This message has been deleted by displacedinMN. Reason: wrong thread
Coogs 08:37 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think you can probably get a little higher than 16 with that. But yeah, it well could.

Something like 32 and next years 1st for 16 and pick 118 in the 4th would be pretty damn close. And I wouldn't necessarily hate that - we can get another guy with that 118 that can likely contribute, I expect an OT who's slipped a bit and can get moved inside to G long-term would be a good target around there. Or that pick could be packaged with 64 to move up a bit.

Let's say we traded 32 and next year's 1st for 16 and 118 then we packaged 118 with 64 to get up to 51.

With that we came away with, I dunno, Thomas Jr and Kinglsey or maybe that gets you Fautanu and Worthy.

It's not the worst of ideas.
We wound up with two of your four and still have next years 1st. Got to be pretty happy with that.

I know I am.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:54 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Chiefs make a splash...

XAVIER WORTHY

Just having Worthy on the field with Patrick's ability to improvise will pose a threat the Chiefs haven't had since Tyreek Hill left. Worthy is our guy.
:-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:58 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Rashee in trouble, Mecole hasn't been resigned, the only right answer is Xavier Worthy.

I'm telling ya this kid has "it."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEjGmO...lnaHRzIA%3D%3D
I would like to add two guys (who seem nice) disliked this post. :-)
[Reply]
bsp4444 07:14 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
Unrelated but related, my boss's son gets to announce the Chiefs first round pick. Part of the Make-A-Wish foundation.
Boy did good!
He got a football autographed by most of the top prospects...man that ought to be worth something someday.
[Reply]
O.city 07:56 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Wouldn't worry about it too much.

He's just too versatile to slide far. He'll be on everybody's draft board. Some defensive players just don't fit schemes so if they teams that like them like someone else a little better and then they end up in a pocket of teams that they lack the scheme versatility to fit, that's when they slide.

DeJean, OTOH, can play on every single defense in the league and play well. He'll be in the top 5 for defensive players on every draft board in the league, IMO. He's not gonna get past 20 (if that) and I don't think we'll trade up that high for him.
This guy doesn't know shit
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:22 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Not my first choice, but I think it will be WR Xavier Worthy.
lol called it
[Reply]
Page 41 of 41
« First < 313738394041
Up