ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Sit Patrick for the Broncos Game to Allow Ankle to Heal?
Sit him for the Broncos Game to give his ankle a rest. 46 39.66%
Play him and hope for the best 61 52.59%
Patrick needs to take a hot tub photo shoot with Gaz in mid Tequila Rose inebriation 9 7.76%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Thoughts on Mahomie Sitting Out Broncos Game
Otter 03:47 PM 10-13-2019
What do you gentleman think about sitting Patrick out for the Broncos game to let his ankle heal up?

We don’t have a bye week until 5 more weeks and taking an injury in mid healing stage and reinjuring the tissue over and over is a recipe for disaster. I was at his debut in Mile High Stadium and it may be just the jolt he needs to get back in grove but he’s our future for years to come. I’m thinking the long-term here it may be better to let that ankle heal up.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:03 PM 10-13-2019
Look if he can play you play him its that simple. And he can play. Stop being silly.

Now you can play Mahomes and protect him better by running it more etc..and still have better offensive output than Henne. Should have run more screens today.

You don't sit the MVP who thew 3 TDs today and 1 *INT.
[Reply]
Otter 09:08 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Look if he can play you play him its that simple. And he can play. Stop being silly.

Now you can play Mahomes and protect him better by running it more etc..and still have better offensive output than Henne. Should have run more screens today.

You don't sit the MVP who thew 3 TDs today and 1 *INT.
I've learned through trial and error it's important to take others opinions in context and your opinion has been a stable one over the years.

I guess we can disagree every now and then and still be friends. :-)
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:12 PM 10-13-2019
Pat is not going to get a fair chance in this league unless he plays for a big market.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:18 PM 10-13-2019
Fuck yes you play him!

It's the :-) in prime time...

He needs this win, we all do
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:20 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Pat is not going to get a fair chance in this league unless he plays for a big market.
I challenge your fandom sir
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:38 PM 10-13-2019
Its a divisional game. Of course you play him if he can go.

Rest up after the victory with more time in between the next game.

Ridiculous to think otherwise. He said himself he's fine.(enough to play)
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:42 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Its a divisional game. Of course you play him if he can go.

Rest up after the victory with more time in between the next game.

Ridiculous to think otherwise. He said himself he's fine.(enough to play)
Yeah, I want to neg rep anyone who thinks our franchise quarterback should sit. I've waited 50 years to watch Mahomes play.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:45 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
You can’t see the bs? Because I can.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:50 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Whatever. I’ve earned the right to be pessimistic.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:08 PM 10-14-2019
Otter I see your point but you can’t play Moore over Mahomes.
[Reply]
Setsuna 01:09 PM 10-14-2019
AFC West is garbage. There is little chance you don't win it. Most teams are garbage in general this year. You don't need 14 wins to make it. More like 10.
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:34 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Fuck no. You don't sit your star player unless he can't play. Every single game matters.

What you do is draw up a game plan that limits his exposure to hits. You run the ball more than 10 fuckng times. You call plays that get the ball out of his hands quickly.

This offense has way too many good skill players to have to rely on Mahomes throwing 30 yards downfield every play. If Andy is such an offensive genius, start running an offense that protects the QB from unnecessary hits.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
THIS!

END OF DISCUSSION!

[Reply]
Otter 02:14 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, I want to neg rep anyone who thinks our franchise quarterback should sit. I've waited 50 years to watch Mahomes play.
I've never drove 7.5 hours to pinch someone but you're on the short list, bucko!

:-)
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 03:14 PM 10-14-2019
Ankles don't heal in 1 week. Unfortunately he will be dealing with it all season. Zero point in resting him.
[Reply]
Otter 03:18 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
Ankles don't heal in 1 week. Unfortunately he will be dealing with it all season. Zero point in resting him.

MTWHFSSMTWHFS = 13 days.

It's why this game is the deal breaker.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up