ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 517 of 2686
« First < 17417467507513514515516517 51851952052152756761710171517 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:41 AM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Brandon Kiley @BKSportsTalk

Chris Mortenson on The LeBatard Show: "I think (the #Chiefs) feel like they have something extraordinary in Mahomes."

4:08 PM · Sep 28, 2017 from Creve Coeur, MO

Gonna be so exciting. I still can't believe we have a QB we can get behind and build around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
threebag 07:59 AM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I am thinking we will see Mahomes in the 4th quarter this week doing mop-up duty. Chiefs will have a huge lead, and no reason to keep Alex in there.
Want in one hand and shit in the other
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:00 AM 09-29-2017
You damn right we have something special in Mahomes.

Mahomes will throw down kick your ass!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:01 AM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Gonna be so exciting. I still can't believe we have a QB we can get behind and build around.

The debates are gonna be fun when I'm making excuses for a QB because he's only had a handful of starts vs shitting on a dude who's been in the league 10 years.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:20 AM 09-29-2017
This day and age, people just want positive results that lead to WINS.

They don't gaf how long someone has been in the League. They won't gaf if the OL is ranked 20th or 12th. There will be lots of Dak Prescott, Kaepernick, Russell Wilson, etc. finger pointing.

I suspect Mahomes comes out looking real good for his first year. Beyond that, it would surprise not at all if it goes downhill from there, after defenses get more familiar with his tendencies.

I hope he starts and stays hot. Not real enthusiastic about moving on from the Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:26 AM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina:

They don't gaf how long someone has been in the League. They won't gaf if the OL is ranked 20th or 12th. There will be lots of Dak Prescott, Kaepernick, Russell Wilson, etc. finger pointing.

I suspect Mahomes comes out looking real good for his first year. Beyond that, it would surprise not at all if it goes downhill from there, after defenses get more familiar with his tendencies.

I hope he starts and stays hot. Not real enthusiastic about moving on from the Chiefs. :-)
Unfortunately I think you are right,
He may be the next Kaepernick....minus the kneeling crap
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:28 AM 09-29-2017

Yeah, because that is what happens to all great QB's like Rogers and Brady-once defenses get some tape on them-it is all down hill. :-)

Where do you come up with this stuff?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 AM 09-29-2017
No, you douche, people want PLAYOFF WINS.

That is why we drafted Mahomes.

It's no coincidence that Alex Smith just passed STEVE BONO for the best winning percentage in Chiefs history.

When he's done here he's not going on the ring of fame, either.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:30 AM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Unfortunately I think you are right,
He may be the next Kaepernick....minus the kneeling crap
:-)

That should be your sig for the next ten years while Mahomes is dominating.

Kape never had the work ethic Mahomes does, or humility or respect for his coaches, fans and the game.

Not even the same player.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:53 AM 09-29-2017

So if they don't win, you're outta here?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:58 AM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
So if they don't win, you're outta here?
That's not what I am saying.

Doesn't have to be winning. SF was winning quite well in 2012, and I elected to put more investment in a 2-14 team in 2013.

Just have to maintain that lovin' feeling.. or yeah.. my wandering eyes may just wander.

#neverbeshackled
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:03 AM 09-29-2017
That's not what I am saying.

Doesn't have to be winning. SF was winning quite well in 2012, and I elected to put more investment in a 2-14 team in 2013.

Just have to maintain that lovin' feeling.. or yeah.. my wandering eyes may just wander.

#neverbeshackled
You and everyone else knows that after Smith is gone next year you'll hang around for a little bit to try to prove you are a "Chiefs fan". But, within a month or so you'll be off at the team board for whoever we trade Smith to telling them how to be fans of the team they've followed for decades.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 09:06 AM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
You and everyone else knows that after Smith is gone next year you'll hang around for a little bit to try to prove you are a "Chiefs fan". But, within a month or so you'll be off at the team board for whoever we trade Smith to telling them how to be fans of the team they've followed for decades.
meh, we'll see.

Can't say I really gaf about you being right or wrong later on. Any of you. I'll be here or I won't, and life will keep on doing its thing.

You might want to get that abandonment issue of yours checked by a legit doctor. It's very unsightly.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:43 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:

This.

We should probably not have Mahomes play until Smith has packed all of his belongings and has been reported to be out of the state altogether. Smith is a serious taint of taint, the kind of taint that Mahomes should not be exposed to as it may seriously harm his superior QB play and skills.
Best to surgically scrub Arrowhead clean, deploy the napalm if necessary, and give every existing player a "Silkwood" shower just to be sure.

Also, dumbassed fans who have cried like bitches over losing Smith and his "winning ways"( :-) )should probably not be allowed to attend or watch any Chiefs games for at least the first year of Mahomes forthcoming Golden Era. I suggest using a flaming hot poker to remove eyes, followed by genitalia-removal to avoid further contamination of the overall gene pool.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:46 PM 09-29-2017
Sandy completely flailing about like a perch out of water today.

Probably dreading her purchase of a New York Jets jersey for 2018, and I can't really blame her.
[Reply]
Page 517 of 2686
« First < 17417467507513514515516517 51851952052152756761710171517 > Last »
Up