ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 491 of 2678
« First < 391441481487488489490491 4924934944955015415919911491 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Bowser 10:00 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Shag:
Mahomes on the front page of nfl.com - when was the last time a Chiefs QB got national attention?
Remember that one season when our QB didn't throw a TD pass to a wide receiver?

:-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:01 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Look at that Trent Green foot work. It's a vision of perfect as he loads up to throw a laser to Snoop Minis.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:01 AM 09-01-2017
Here's the thing that the moron Alex smith lovers won't / can't admit. They are in complete denial when it comes to these facts:

1) its not the Mahomos who are out of touch with reality..it is the alex smith defenders / excuse makers

2) its not the mahomos who have moved on from Smith...its the kansas city chiefs. The chiefs decided that Mahomes was the future. The chiefs decided smith wasn't 'enough' , NOT the fans..the chiefs moved up in the draft and grabbed Mahomes....NOT THE FANS..the mahomos are simply going with what is the obvious reality of the front office decisions

3) its not being a 'hater' to realize that smith will not win us a superbowl ring....its just an acknowledgment of reality

4) perhaps if the alexsexuals want to rage and be angry at someone, they should direct their anger at Veach or the Chiefs or reality itself?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:03 AM 09-01-2017
When QBs have special talents, they sometimes can break the rules.

I think Mahomes has the arm talent and improvisational skills to make plays outside the normal flow of the offense (and those are going to be back-breaker plays for the D). This is what makes Rodgers so special.

I also think worrying about his mechanics a bunch when making throws is a little unnecessary. He needs to get better at his drops and avoid throwing off the back foot when he doesn't NEED to, but when a guy is so adept at delivering the ball from different angles or platforms and so accurate in doing it, how much change is really needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 10:05 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by tooge:
I've concluded, after reading CP post, that the majority of CP is a bunch of video game playing fantasy football dorks. Mahomes will be good in two years. Alex should be the QB until then. If u don't agree, you are a tool. End of story
You're an idiot
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:06 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
People are taking the "structure of the offense" comment too far. Watch this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2YxRYI9Pko

At least 85% of the plays are out of the structure of the offense. Mahomes has this type of ability.
Yep pretty dumb. I guess he should stand back there and take sacks. :-)

How about that shitty footwork and bad mechanics on that 50 yard bomb-lol
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:07 AM 09-01-2017
810 this morning St. John and them kept playing the boner sound clip when talking about Mahomes. Must have got the cue from here.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:09 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by tooge:
I've concluded, after reading CP post, that the majority of CP is a bunch of video game playing fantasy football dorks. ............................
Mahomes will be good in two years. Alex should be the QB until then.
If u don't agree, you are a tool. End of story
Well take it up with the Kansas City Chiefs front office...they obviously disagree with you and they didnt draft Mahomes for 2019.

I have a feeling you will forever be known around here as "the tool" for this moronic post.

When Mahomes becomes the starter this season or next season, please examine who is the 'tool' ...the Vast majority of CP that wants Mahomes to be the starter by 2018....the Kansas City Chiefs , who will start mahomes by 2018.....

or 'Tooge' who says anyone who wants to start mahomes before 2019 is an idiot....

-----------------------------
tooge the tool prediction ghetto tag
[Reply]
O.city 10:14 AM 09-01-2017
People are taking the "structure of the offense" comment too far. Watch this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2YxRYI9Pko

At least 85% of the plays are out of the structure of the offense. Mahomes has this type of ability.
No

I don't think it's far fetched to say he's gonna make those types of plays but you can't get by doing that a majority of the time.

He's got that ability but showing a Rogers highlight tape is missing the bigger picture. When Rogers is at his best he's dominating from the pocket and using that ability to extend plays when necessary
[Reply]
RunKC 10:23 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
No

I don't think it's far fetched to say he's gonna make those types of plays but you can't get by doing that a majority of the time.

He's got that ability but showing a Rogers highlight tape is missing the bigger picture. When Rogers is at his best he's dominating from the pocket and using that ability to extend plays when necessary
What? Rodgers is at his best out of the pocket. Remember his best play in Dallas to win the playoff game?

That was him rolling out of the pocket and improvising.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:27 AM 09-01-2017
Glad to hear Mahomes did good in the game. Hopefully he continues to get better and whenever he does start he lights it up.

Mark my words the kid is going to be a great QB one day.
[Reply]
O.city 10:34 AM 09-01-2017
What? Rodgers is at his best out of the pocket. Remember his best play in Dallas to win the playoff game?

That was him rolling out of the pocket and improvising.
He's at his best when he uses that skill to extend plays. It's not the base of his qb play.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 10:35 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I like it- gives him a wild man look. If it gets as big as Kape's I will agree with you.

BTW- I wish I still had that much hair. :-)
Oh shit, mine is falling out at an alarming rate as well. It's just jealousy! :-):-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:37 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Glad to hear Mahomes did good in the game. Hopefully he continues to get better and whenever he does start he lights it up.

Mark my words the kid is going to be a great QB one day.
You and your football friends would still probably not be impressed with Mahomes since you weren't before.

All he did was electrify Arrowhead with huge plays.

I think he IS a great QB now and will only keep improving.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:39 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
Oh shit, mine is falling out at an alarming rate as well. It's just jealousy! :-):-)
:-) We are better off- it would suck having to deal with a thick head of hair again- takes about 10 seconds to comb it now. :-)
[Reply]
Page 491 of 2678
« First < 391441481487488489490491 4924934944955015415919911491 > Last »
Up