ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 402 of 2683
« First < 302352392398399400401402 4034044054064124525029021402 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
staylor26 06:02 PM 08-09-2017
Ok, fair enough, I take it back milkman
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:05 PM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Awwwwwwwww yeah. Now THAT's legitimate offense/football.

Mother**** Shitty and his tallywackin' "chemistry" with this crew. People REALLY need to quit acting like the Chiefs are ever going to do jack shit with Smith behind Center.

He is what he is.

It's NOT changing, "chemistry" or no. Some of you better snap the **** up and realize who the investments on this team are, and are NOT.

Put that Alex "Shitty" Smitty pipe the **** DOWN.

That man, and his followers, are OLD. NEWS.

Just stop, already. For the love of god, reality, and sanity, STOP.

It's OVER.
I wish you were half as excited about Mahomes as I am, but at this point I'm convinced you're going to hit a depression once you can't express your hate boner for Alice 100 times a ****ing day. It seems to give you some meaning.

I mean someone posts something entirely positive about Mahomes, and here you are... talking about Alice.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:14 PM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
Camp bodies are not "considerably" better.
Maybe you aren't familiar with Big 12 defenses but yes, even the Chiefs "camp bodies" are far better than Big 12 defenses.
[Reply]
milkman 06:19 PM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Maybe you aren't familiar with Big 12 defenses but yes, even the Chiefs "camp bodies" are far better than Big 12 defenses.
The bottom of the depth chart at DB is littered with guys from SW OK St., Pittsburg St., SMU, Texas A&M.

Yeah, those guys are so much better.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 06:23 PM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
It's hard not to get excited and have visions of Superbowl appearances when you watch videos like this. It's been a long time since Chiefs fans can remember having a real quarterback that actually has natural talent. Just watching him make the throws in a light practice gives you a glimpse of what might be. For the first time in a generation the Chiefs have hope for the future.
STOP, just stop!

SB?

Those are one on one drills with no pressure.. HS QB's make those same throws.. SuperBowl from a couple TC one on one drills?.. this board has went off the deep end-
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:24 PM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I wish you were half as excited about Mahomes as I am, but at this point I'm convinced you're going to hit a depression once you can't express your hate boner for Alice 100 times a ****ing day. It seems to give you some meaning.

I mean someone posts something entirely positive about Mahomes, and here you are... talking about Alice.
I do so only because certain entities feel obligated to pollute the Mahomes thread with his unholy name.
Trust me HOTC, you are no where NEAR as fucking excited about Mahomes as I am.
And the only "depression" I feel, is the complete waste of time this club is making its fan base endure by trotting that San Francisco boy scout on to the field again for another "feel good" season of "hey look, we don't suck like we used to anymore"(!)-football, capped off with a non-appearance in the playoffs for 2017.

Wheee!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:32 PM 08-09-2017
I do so only because certain entities feel obligated to pollute the Mahomes thread with his unholy name.
Trust me HOTC, you are no where NEAR as ****ing excited about Mahomes as I am.
And the only "depression" I feel, is the complete waste of time this club is making its fan base endure by trotting that San Francisco boy scout on to the field again for another "feel good" season of "hey look, we don't suck like we used to anymore"(!)-football, capped off with a non-appearance in the playoffs for 2017.

Wheee!
Whinge away if it makes you feel better. You'll just create something else to bitch about incessantly for attention by 2018.

My guess is Andy Reid. He's an obvious target.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:33 PM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
STOP, just stop!

SB?

Those are one on one drills with no pressure.. HS QB's make those same throws.. SuperBowl from a couple TC one on one drills?.. this board has went off the deep end-
Eat fuck pie, Raduh trash. How many times does KC have to whip your ass to get the point across?
How many times does Alex Shitty Smith have to embarrass you on national television before you realize that Flowbee and your Green Day-looking reject of a QB are STILL second class citizens in the AFCW?

You should spend more time among your own, putrid kind. You'll be MUCH happier at the back of the bus.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:34 PM 08-09-2017
Whinge away if it makes you feel better. You'll just create something else to bitch about incessantly for attention by 2018.

My guess is Andy Reid. He's an obvious target.
You're behind the times, as usual. Reid has been in my cross hairs since the day his plane landed.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:34 PM 08-09-2017
The bottom of the depth chart at DB is littered with guys from SW OK St., Pittsburg St., SMU, Texas A&M.

Yeah, those guys are so much better.
Yeah, at least they're in the NFL.

Ron Parker went to Newberry College but he's an NFL player, unlike hundreds and thousands of former Big 12 defensive players.
[Reply]
milkman 06:38 PM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah, at least they're in the NFL.
There will be hidden gems, at times.
But they are the exceptions.

Originally Posted by :
Ron Parker went to Newberry College but he's an NFL player, unlike hundreds and thousands of former Big 12 defensive players.
NFL traning camp isn't the same as NFL rosters in the regular season.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:42 PM 08-09-2017
You're behind the times, as usual. Reid has been in my cross hairs since the day his plane landed.
I know that. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying you're annoying. That's all.

I'm saying you'll bitch about Reid incessantly after Mahomes is the QB, seeking to hijack anything and everything so you can go on and on to ensure everyone knows what you think, even if you literally repeat the same goddamn thing ten thousand ****ing times.

Christ, if you were HALF as funny as you think you are it could work, but you just sound like a whiney bitch.

No offense. :-) You're a pale shadow of the poster you emulate.
[Reply]
Nickhead 08-09-2017, 06:43 PM
This message has been deleted by Nickhead.
WhiteWhale 06:45 PM 08-09-2017

If KC's training camp fodder on the backside isn't better than a big 12 defensive backfield by a considerable margin, then the personnel department is doing an exceptionally shitty job.

I don't wanna be pedantic (imagine that!) because pretty much everything else from the post is right on. It's good to be skeptical, no matter how high the praise is, until you see it on the field.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:48 PM 08-09-2017

Dude, those guys were all still some of the best at their respective schools, hence getting an oppurtunity at the next level. This is kind of silly.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:48 PM 08-09-2017
I know that. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying you're annoying. That's all.

I'm saying you'll bitch about Reid incessantly after Mahomes is the QB, seeking to hijack anything and everything so you can go on and on to ensure everyone knows what you think, even if you literally repeat the same goddamn thing ten thousand ****ing times.

Christ, if you were HALF as funny as you think you are it could work, but you just sound like a whiney bitch.

No offense. :-) You're a pale shadow of the poster you emulate.
Welp, as long as I'm right!
ta-ta!
[Reply]
Page 402 of 2683
« First < 302352392398399400401402 4034044054064124525029021402 > Last »
Up