ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
ptlyon 02:42 PM 01-17-2020
Less of this

Originally Posted by wutamess:
I read the other damage control posts. They just showed me that you're sorry you got caught as opposed to not being an asshole in the first place. I was ESPECIALLY smh at the fact you were a recipient of a free ticket last year (the best you've ever had) without offering to give that ticket giver something as a token of your appreciation since you're concerned with no free rides.

Got nothing but love ya but just watch how you talk about people that can't possibly afford the things you can.
And more of this

Originally Posted by Pushead2:
Just donated.

I live in NYC, so I hope someone goes to this game, screams their lungs off and celebrates a victory we've been waiting 50 years for.

[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 11:38 AM 01-17-2020
Done
Not entering
Whoever gets them-
Have fun and make some noise
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:38 AM 01-17-2020
Donated and would like to be entered!

Go chiefs!
[Reply]
-King- 11:39 AM 01-17-2020
If I win, I want box seats next to Clark hunts box :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 11:50 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
If I win, I want box seats next to Clark hunts box :-)
If we shut it down right now, we'd be looking at middle upper deck between the 20s, but we'll see where things land. :-)
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:58 AM 01-17-2020
Unfortunately I am not able to participate in this but just wanted to say that this is beyond cool! This place has always rocked but this is a new high point!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:59 AM 01-17-2020
Awesome that the initial goal has been met. Time to bump it higher (OP needs to fix his shit)
[Reply]
DaFace 12:01 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Awesome that the initial goal has been met. Time to bump it higher (OP needs to fix his shit)
:-) Fine. I reworded it.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:50 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
I'd like to see Dartgod entered to win a ticket since I can't enter myself and go.
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'd prefer that CPers enter themselves just to get a confirmation that they're interested and could make it. We'll have to coordinate logistics really quickly tomorrow night.

But feel free to PM him and tell him to chime in!
If I put my name in and win, can I turn around and sell them for a tidy little profit?

Just kidding of course. I wouldn't be able to go anyway. I appreciate KC Dan nominating me.
[Reply]
bdj23 12:02 PM 01-17-2020
I already have tickets, so I didn't enter, but it's a giveaway not a raffle. I've never donated to the site so I figured I could do a little bit of good and get karma on my (our) side. Plus I had $25 in venmo from fantasy football winnings I was just gonna lose playing poker.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 12:08 PM 01-17-2020
I donated and would like to be entered for the tickets. Great idea and thanks to all of the donors. Go Chiefs!
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 12:14 PM 01-17-2020
I vote for more seats rather than better seats, if the donations keep rolling in.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:18 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
I vote for more seats rather than better seats, if the donations keep rolling in.
Yeah, that's my plan. Get two pairs if we can swing it. Beyond that, get better seats. (It takes $450 to get in the lower bowl right now.)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:35 PM 01-17-2020
Donation Sent!!! Best of luck to all who entered!
[Reply]
Chargem 12:39 PM 01-17-2020
The link for paypal gave me an error so I just did a transfer to the email address, hopefully it worked? Grossed it up so you should get $25 after fee.

You do not have permission to enter me #nohomo.

I reserve the right to be annoyed if I think the person who wins is a douche :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up