ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 266 of 386
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276316366 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
notorious 09:56 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
How would you guys feel about some sort of plot in which the Night King wasn’t truly destroyed? Like maybe Bran, Arya or Jon somehow becoming the Night King.
I would have preferred the Night King presenting his hand to Bran instead of grabbing a sword.

It would have been a mind-fuck. All that death only to have Bran leave with him willingly and end the war.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:10 AM 05-04-2019
BRAN IS THE NIGHT KING
[Reply]
patteeu 10:15 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
BRAN IS THE NIGHT KING
The final scene of the series will be Bran/NightKing dragging Jaime up to the top of a tower and throwing him out the window!
[Reply]
FAX 11:59 AM 05-04-2019

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:12 PM 05-04-2019
Just watch before the Whitewalker battle they'll make it out as Aria having a delusion or Bran foreseeing what could happen then nearly everyone is slaughtered when actual combat transpires. Bran and Aria die by the hand of the Night King
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:36 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Just watch before the Whitewalker battle they'll make it out as Aria having a delusion or Bran foreseeing what could happen then nearly everyone is slaughtered when actual combat transpires. Bran and Aria die by the hand of the Night King
you are dumb
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:39 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you are dumb
people are complaining about plot armor, this could be the writers fucking with viewers and fans
[Reply]
kcpasco 12:51 PM 05-04-2019
Martin deserves that last episode for letting someone else finish his story. His legacy is screwed now if he doesn’t finish the books.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:31 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Martin deserves that last episode for letting someone else finish his story. His legacy is screwed now if he doesn’t finish the books.
He knows the books are the books, and videos are videos. Martin has specifically said that. I honestly don't know what people were expecting given that they devoted 55 days as it was to the battle scene. I'd guess Martin is content knowing that his story has been shared to millions. I really don't know how anyone even knowing the plot holes couldn't have been entertained by the last episode. The showrunners even said, and it makes perfect sense, why some creative liberties were taken knowing it would lead to more compelling television. The dothraki scene and the Arya ending will probably go down as some of the most memorable in TV history.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:34 PM 05-04-2019
How would you guys feel about some sort of plot in which the Night King wasn’t truly destroyed? Like maybe Bran, Arya or Jon somehow becoming the Night King.

The last scene of the last episode should be Benjen Stark being turned into a new Night King.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:48 PM 05-04-2019
I could see that happening with Jon due to he being once resurrected and always been in the wake of the Night King's destruction.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:14 PM 05-04-2019
Qyburn needs to find the Children's ceremony in a dusty tome and use it to turn Euron into the new Night's King.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:16 PM 05-04-2019
I hope none of the rumors I've seen today turn out to be true. We're talking complete dismantling of 7 years of storytelling and maybe worst ending to a tv series ever.

Hopefully all fake. Fingers crossed.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:30 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Qyburn needs to find the Children's ceremony in a dusty tome and use it to turn Euron into the new Night's King.
transference of consciousness of the Night King to said inbred Children.

What I really wanted though was Jon vs NK while Bran was waurging the essence of Azor Ahai into Jon and they flat out brawl fan service style to the point Jon is at the brink of death
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 06:18 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I hope none of the rumors I've seen today turn out to be true. We're talking complete dismantling of 7 years of storytelling and maybe worst ending to a tv series ever.

Hopefully all fake. Fingers crossed.
Haven't you said this every week since the show came back? :-)

But seriously, I'm laid up with a herniated disc and could use some reading material to keep me occupied until my procedure on Monday. Help a brother out and inbox me the links to said rumors? Much appreciated...
[Reply]
Page 266 of 386
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276316366 > Last »
Up