ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 77
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 08:18 AM 04-12-2024
I wonder what would have happened if he played for Dallas.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:19 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I was just given info from someone in the know regarding the Rashee Rice situation.
Drop a name or :-).
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:24 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Mike Florio everyone:

“Why not suspend Rice indefinitely pending resolution of the charges? Whether he’s on paid leave or unpaid leave, it’s a serious situation that compels the league to send a message to other players who might be tempted to get behind the wheel of a car and do things that create risk of serious injury both for himself and for others.”
Thanks for quoting him without any links, that fucker deserves no clicks.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:38 AM 04-12-2024
I was just given info from someone in the know regarding the Rashee Rice situation.

According to them, the charges that have been announced are what Dallas police have submitted. But the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office has not accepted those charges. That’s why charges have not posted on the clerks.

This person also told me that when it comes to the charges and if they’ll be accepted by the DA’s office, they said it would be 1-2 filed at the maximum and that the aggravated assault would not be one of the charges accepted.
Did you not learn your lesson after the Bienemy ignorance?
[Reply]
DaFace 08:44 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Did you not learn your lesson after the Bienemy ignorance?
I don't have any reason to believe this guy knows anything either, but Clay literally just copied and pasted this post:

According to them, the charges that have been announced are what Dallas police have submitted. But the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office has not accepted those charges. That’s why charges…

— 🗣🎙‼️ (@LanceTHESPOKEN) April 11, 2024

[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:47 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't have any reason to believe this guy knows anything either, but Clay literally just copied and pasted this post:

At least dumbass #1 composed his own bullshit post. Dumbass #2 couldn't even pull that off, thus the copy and paste.
[Reply]
In58men 08:49 AM 04-12-2024

He’s a fan boy of Lance
[Reply]
Lzen 08:49 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Red flag?
Maybe he is just a Star Trek fan.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:58 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Maybe he is just a Star Trek fan.
You know, I didn't even consider this. Probably the case. Thanks!
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:08 AM 04-12-2024

Just assume any "source" Clay is talking about is just something he saw on Twitter.
[Reply]
Womble 09:08 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Red flag?
No, it wasn't red flag or grey shorts. It was a red durag.
[Reply]
loochy 09:11 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Just assume any "source" Clay is talking about is just something he saw on Twitter.
Well technically that is a "source", so :-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:12 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Mike Florio everyone:

“Why not suspend Rice indefinitely pending resolution of the charges? Whether he’s on paid leave or unpaid leave, it’s a serious situation that compels the league to send a message to other players who might be tempted to get behind the wheel of a car and do things that create risk of serious injury both for himself and for others.”
I wonder what Mike's take was on Brandin Echols or Jalen Carter?

Edit: wait, no I don't. He can go suck an Aids infested dick. Nevermind.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:24 AM 04-12-2024

According to them, the charges that have been announced are what Dallas police have submitted. But the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office has not accepted those charges. That’s why charges have not posted on the clerks.

This person also told me that when it comes to the charges and if they’ll be accepted by the DA’s office, they said it would be 1-2 filed at the maximum and that the aggravated assault would not be one of the charges accepted.
Yeah that’s not how this works lol….

Law enforcement officers constantly speak to DAs and collaborate on what to actually put in reports for charges…

It isn’t the PD just doing what they want and the prosecuting attorney being like “well ackshullay”….
[Reply]
Fish 09:30 AM 04-12-2024

There has never been an original thought produced by the 3-4 braincells bouncing around that boy's brain. And always tries to be sly about the source.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 77
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up