ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 27
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything
LoneWolf 05:12 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Jim Jones:
one on the right in both pics (thank god not one of the others)

apparently he's some go go dancer at tranny clubs. says he lives full time as a woman but i dunno what to believe. had hair dyed red or red wig last night but can't find a pic of that and he won't send me one.

fuk all of you. you'd all hit it if you didn't know it was a man and at least half would hit it even after knowing. i ain't the only one
He has hands as big as Andre the Giant's and his Adam's apple is as big as his balls. It's OK to admit you're gay. You're amongst friends here.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:16 PM 07-13-2014

apparently he's some go go dancer at tranny clubs. says he lives full time as a woman but i dunno what to believe. had hair dyed red or red wig last night but can't find a pic of that and he won't send me one.

fuk all of you. you'd all hit it if you didn't know it was a man and at least half would hit it even after knowing. i ain't the only one
OMG I'm dying laughing. I used to live near Polk St. in SF where all the tranny hookers cruised. Some of them if you met in a bar you would never have any idea. This one would be laughed off the street.

I'm going to assume someone got a hold of your screen name while they knew you'd be out camping in the woods somewhere. On the off chance this is real I have to at least give you props for your unflinching honesty itt.
[Reply]
Buzz 06:27 PM 07-13-2014

um, no, dude is a dude.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:17 PM 07-13-2014

[/img]

So...is the one in the middle a woman? Or is that some other variation? I kind of like the hairstyle.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:19 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
So...is the one in the middle a woman? Or is that some other variation? I kind of like the hairstyle.
Unless my detctor is way off.. that's an actual woman. I mean... born as a woman.
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:21 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Unless my detctor is way off.. that's an actual woman. I mean... born as a woman.
"It's a man, baby"
[Reply]
srvy 07:26 PM 07-13-2014
I dont like the neck and shoulder muscles. That one is sporten cockage.
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:28 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:
I dont like the neck and shoulder muscles. That one is sporten cockage.
I wish Colonel Angus were here to straighten all of this out.

But there is no Colonel Angus in this thread.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:43 PM 07-13-2014
The tranny makes a better looking woman :-)
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:19 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Every human in both pictures are all men.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:21 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
This isn't helping.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:21 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Ehh, I don't think so.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:22 PM 07-13-2014
Ehh, I don't think so.
I want to believe.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:23 PM 07-13-2014
Ehh, I don't think so.
Ok the one on the far right in on the dance floor thing might be a female, can't tell. But the rest are men. Including the one Rain man likes. I've been to drag shows before. For a friend.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:41 PM 07-13-2014

He looks like Amy Winehouse's transexual brother. Jamie Winehouse.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 27
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up