ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 152
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:28 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by milkman:
I understand the reason that Dane left.

I think his mistake is that he didn't provide that explanation to everyone, and it leaves him open to speculation like this.

Then again, it probably wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to those who don't like him, so why bother?
And honestly I don't think it would've mattered if he had listed his reasons why he was leaving. You'd still have the people that hate him in this thread calling him a jerkoff and jumping for joy.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:29 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I wasn't aware that I had a problem. Good morning, frazod. I understand that you decided to turn in your cardboard badge. I commend your decision.
I guess you were too busy making up lies about me to pick up on yesterday's news.

But yes, I'm sure you're happy. Maybe later you can go jerk off to a photo of Cheney shooting African orphans for target practice.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:31 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
I guess you were too busy making up lies about me to pick up on yesterday's news.

But yes, I'm sure you're happy. Maybe later you can go jerk off to a photo of Cheney shooting African orphans for target practice.
Lies? Are you saying that you don't do that thing with midgets anymore? If my info is out of date, I apologize.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:33 AM 03-22-2011
Maybe so, and I assume that you're hinting that this is the case. That's fine, but the circumstances of his departure invite speculation and naturally lead people to believe that the subject at hand was pivotal.

It might be interesting to know the real reason, but it's certainly none of my business. I just hope he finds peace and it would be great if he decides to come back someday.
You sure do seem to be awfully butthurt about being out of the loop, there, little fella.
[Reply]
blaise 09:35 AM 03-22-2011
I don't get it, Dane posted this thread, and people are saying he emailed them personally to say there's more to the story? Is that correct?
[Reply]
Pennywise 09:39 AM 03-22-2011
Lies? Are you saying that you don't do that thing with midgets anymore? If my info is out of date, I apologize.
Aah the old days. A few midgets, shower curtain, and a gallon of wesson oil.

Good times.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:44 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by milkman:

Then again, it probably wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to those who don't like him, so why bother?
Nor does he, or should he give a shit about what those people think of him. It's not like he's ever been here seeking the acceptance of the masses.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:44 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by blaise:
I don't get it, Dane posted this thread, and people are saying he emailed them personally to say there's more to the story? Is that correct?
Yes. It's a Super Secret Club. We've got code words and a handshake and everything.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:46 AM 03-22-2011
Yes. It's a Super Secret Club. We've got code words and a handshake and everything.
In my case, it's a dick shake. All Randy Moss like.
[Reply]
blaise 09:46 AM 03-22-2011
Sounds gay.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 09:49 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by blaise:
Sounds gay.

if one of the code words is Drag race, run like hell.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:50 AM 03-22-2011
Since Dane started a thread to say he is leaving, he should explain himself.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:50 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
if one of the code words is Drag race, run like hell.
:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 09:51 AM 03-22-2011
You sure do seem to be awfully butthurt about being out of the loop, there, little fella.
Yes, I'm torn up about it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:52 AM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Since Dane started a thread to say he is leaving, he should explain himself.
He already has.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 152
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Up