ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 357
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
ptlyon 12:18 PM 05-25-2017
Meddling mom :-)
[Reply]
Rooster 01:56 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
:-) No shit.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:05 PM 05-25-2017
Roosters got it bad bad bad, he's hot for teacha
[Reply]
Bowser 02:16 PM 05-25-2017
No kidding. Thanks, mom
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:27 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Seems like the letter of the law isn't the spirit of the law.
I just hope she fights it. Unless her contract reads, "No sex with any person who could be considered a student, even if they're 22" I'm not sure there's uch to worry about.

It's sex between consenting adults who apparently aren't in either's chain of command, who cares?
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:29 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It's sex between consenting adults who apparently aren't in either's chain of command, who cares?
Probably her husband
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:30 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
Chemistry Teacher Arrested for Allegedly Having Sex with 17-Year-Old Student in Car
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...d-student-car/

A Florida Chemistry teacher was arrested Thursday night after she allegedly had sex with a 17-year-old student in a car.
Tiffany Michelle Geliga, 35, was charged with two counts of sexual assault by a person 24 years of age or older on a 16 or 17-year-old victim, WFLA reported.

Police began investigating Geliga after Port St. Lucie High School administrators told them that a 17-year-old student’s mother contacted the school to report that the teacher texted her son many times at odd hours.

The woman said she believed nothing happened between her son and Geliga but suspected that she had an inappropriate relationship with another student.

School officials questioned that 17-year-old boy, who admitted to having sex with Geliga two times in her car on separate occasions and met her off campus in late April or early May, WPTV reports.

He added that he also received late-night phone calls and text messages from Geliga.

Investigators said the victim met Geliga two months ago when she began tutoring him at Indian River State College in Port St. Lucie, the Palm Beach Post reported.

They reportedly started text messaging each other after the victim sent a message requesting Geliga’s assistance in making an introduction to a female student.

Police initiated a controlled phone call between the 17-year-old and Geliga in which they monitored their conversation.

On the call, Geliga told the student she had “never done anything inappropriate with other students — just you,” and acknowledged that she had a sexual relationship with him. She then offered to foot the bill for a stay at a West Palm Beach hotel.

Geliga was released from the St. Lucie County Jail after she posted $30,000 bail Friday.

Geliga started teaching at Port St. Lucie High School back in August 2014 and is reportedly married with two children.
Innocent. Based on the abs alone, she's innocent...
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:03 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
No shit, all of this.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:49 PM 05-25-2017
So... am I the only one who banged a teacher?

28 year old. I was 16. English teacher. Single mom.

A creepy side note... her 3 year old son had the same first name as me..and I have an unusual first name.

To be clear, I was NOT a victim. At all. Not even close.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 12:24 AM 05-26-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

A creepy side note... her 3 year old son had the same first name as me..and I have an unusual first name.

I banged mine after high school, idk if that counts or not.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:30 AM 05-26-2017

The name probably didn't hurt matters. The name probably gave her a connection to you.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:32 AM 05-26-2017

Yes, WhiteWhale is a very unusual first name.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 06:45 AM 05-26-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The same reason your shrink shouldn't be screwing you (at any age.)
She's not his teacher and she's not his shrink. She teaches middle school. He's a high school senior and legally an adult.

This is ridiculous. These laws have gone WAY overboard and really should be changed, but no lawmaker will ever try to do that.
[Reply]
Rooster 07:22 AM 05-26-2017
Yes, WhiteWhale is a very unusual first name.
:-) Yes and the odds of her son also being named WhiteWhale had to be a huge long shot.
[Reply]
notorious 07:43 AM 05-26-2017
Just wait until Lil' WhiteWhale starts posting on CP.....
[Reply]
Page 139 of 357
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Up