Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration
BucEyedPea 02:45 PM 08-13-2019
Saving Taxpayers Billions
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:44 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
What, why....so that the Neo Nazi and Skinhead extremist's vision of America being pushed by White Nationalists ideals that directly contradict the ideals of our founding fathers of one day creating a society in which....all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...I know, I know...you take a more "originalist" view of 1700 "men" being only white, male, land-owning, tax-paying Christians, as it had been at one time in at least 8 of the 13 colonies....

Got it....:-)
Hamilton, Franklin, Jefferson, Washington et al would be considered White Supremacists by today's standards, dumbass.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:45 PM 08-14-2019
Kotter, leaving aside your attempt to assume racist motives, is there something out of bounds about having a restrictionist position on immigration?
[Reply]
Otter 04:46 PM 08-14-2019
What, why....so that we can embrace the Neo Nazi and Skinhead extremist's vision of America being pushed by White Nationalists ideals that directly contradict the ideals of our founding fathers of one day creating a society in which....all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...I know, I know...you take a more "originalist" view of 1700 "men" being only white, male, land-owning, tax-paying Christians, as it had been at one time in at least 8 of the 13 colonies....

Got it....:-)
You are scumbag and a liar. You senile, old, drunk.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:46 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Hamilton, Franklin, Jefferson, Washington et al would be considered White Supremacists by today's standards, dumbass.
Has anyone ever mentioned that he's a teacher? :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:47 PM 08-14-2019
Be great if we allowed immigration by those people who will add value to the country and who want to be proudly American. We have enough bottom feeders, we dont need the castoffs from everywhere else who come for the handouts and give fuck all to actually amount to something.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:52 PM 08-14-2019
Indeed.... but they didn't live under today's standards; what is your excuse? :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:54 PM 08-14-2019
Indeed.... but they didn't live under today's standards; what is your excuse? :-)
Ka'dos for admitting to employing the patriotric version of this bullshit rhetorical tactic:

All the escalades belong to you.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:58 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
You are scumbag and a liar. You senile, old, drunk.
Good comeback. Profound and compelling. A very well reasoned position utilizing no ad hominem attacks or any ignorant hyperbole that is based on your very cogent and well articulated reasoning and logic. You, sir are an erudite scholar and wise paragon of virtue and morality. Well done, sir. Well, done!

:-)
[Reply]
Otter 05:01 PM 08-14-2019
Good comeback. Profound and compelling. A very well reasoned position utilizing no ad hominem attacks or any ignorant hyperbole that is based on your very cogent and well articulated reasoning and logic. You, sir are an erudite scholar and wise paragon of virtue and morality. Well done, sir. Well, done!

I've learned it's not worth the effort trying to stay above the lying, senile, old, drunk, competition. It's like putting makeup on a pig. Surely you know about putting makeup on a pig, Sybil.

Will you talk to yourself again for us? It was fun seeing a scary, retard from the safety of the internet. Kind of like watching a horror movie.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 05:06 PM 08-14-2019
Ka'dos for admitting to employing the patriotric version of this bullshit rhetorical tactic:

All the escalades belong to you.
You should read up on the personal religious beliefs (not denominational beliefs) of the founding fathers and if you are honest you with yourself... you will find that many of them were actually diestic or Christian universalist--men whom I greatly admire, and whom I revere....which would make you fundy/literalist/evangelical types (fine people, all)....well, you'd squirm quite a bit...of just lapse into your usual deflection, denial, and ignorant deceit.

But that would be hard... :-)

Originally Posted by Otter:
.... It was fun seeing a scary, retard from the safety of the internet. Kind of like watching a horror movie.
You, indeed, are an entertaining, interesting....and, yes, scary dude. I agree...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 05:11 PM 08-14-2019
Trump does mean this to protect Americans.

I like Trump.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:38 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
eh, I came from Argentina. The economy just collapsed yesterday based on elections that are bringing back a corrupt government that accepted bribes from drug lords (so they could promise money to the poor and keep the change). Hard Left Leaning views.

The US, with all its pitfalls, is the best place to live in the Americas. Change my mind.
In all sincerity, welcome... congrats on becoming a citizen, you did it the right way

Id never try to change your mind on that :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:44 PM 08-14-2019
What, why....so that we can embrace Ken Cuccinelli's revision of the Huddled Masses poem that captures the essence of this country's history...
Lady Liberty's tablet says July 4, 1776 and is the only inscription on it.

Lazarus' poem was mounted on a plaque. It is not actually inscribed on the Statue of Liberty but was added during the Progressive Era. Lazarus was a communist. Hell, that captures the essence of this country—it is liberty and independence that Lady Liberty captures.

Nor did immigrants at that time get welfare as we have it today. That also was never the essence of this country—until the prog era.
[Reply]
Otter 06:17 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
eh, I came from Argentina. The economy just collapsed yesterday based on elections that are bringing back a corrupt government that accepted bribes from drug lords (so they could promise money to the poor and keep the change). Hard Left Leaning views.

The US, with all its pitfalls, is the best place to live in the Americas. Change my mind.
Thank you for following the rules my family had to follow to enter the country. It's how you enter a society, family, or any social circle.

Welcome, Brother!
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:30 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Lady Liberty's tablet says July 4, 1776 and is the only inscription on it.

Lazarus' poem was mounted on a plaque. It is not actually inscribed on the Statue of Liberty but was added during the Progressive Era. Lazarus was a communist. Hell, that captures the essence of this country—it is liberty and independence that Lady Liberty captures.

Nor did immigrants at that time get welfare as we have it today. That also was never the essence of this country—until the prog era.
Gosh...you are right. Don't know HOW I missed it....workers should STILL be living in company towns, locked into a never ending cycle-of-poverty, 12-16 hour days, 6 days average per week....for what, in 1890 was $30 per week--adjusted for inflation would be $600 today? In unsafe, unsanitary, and horrible work conditions. Yep, ALL that matters is corporate profits! We need more Carnegies, Rockefellers, and Morgans like those of the Gilded Age--even the dark sides! We need a return to the grotesque filth, the pestilence, and the deplorable living conditions of the slums of our cities like NY and Phili--hell, Baltimore today would be a huge improvement. But, no...

The Progressives did a terrible thing in pushing reforms to end those things. It was terrible that they reduced, significantly, corruption, graft, and greed, and to make America a more democratic place. Because social justice of ANY sort and most democracy are evil things! EVIL, I say! Yes, the Progressives and their deeds MUST be erased from modern society. Yep. That would be a GREAT thing...

Just making America "Great," again....amiright? THANKS, for showing me the light....

[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up