ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass stabbing kills 4 and 2 wounded in CA
Reroka 04:19 AM 08-08-2019
https://time.com/5647269/california-stabbing-rampage
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:49 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
How do you know he dind't know that? Guns are ubiquitous in texas, and gun laws are very relaxed.

I mean, "Texas doesn't have enough guns" isn't the argument I'd want to go with but I guess it's all you've got.
:-)

Reroka thought he had some great point here, but, uh...We're talking about Texas, of all states, boarding Juarez, one of the most violent cities in the world, and a shooter who thought he'd meet his end by a gunshot wound.

Talk about a faceplant.
[Reply]
Reroka 02:53 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I take it you haven't read his manifesto. If you did, you wouldn't be asking this question as he address this himself.

I'll give you a hint, the answer is yes, considering his expected outcome was to either be shot by a citizen or the police.
But we can assume that is shit as he did in fact give up once another person pointed a gun at him and he did not fire a shot. HMMMM. Also was this dude killed? I think he lived, correct me if I am wrong. So part of his manifesto is total shit.
[Reply]
Reroka 02:55 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-)

Reroka thought he had some great point here, but, uh...We're talking about Texas, of all states, boarding Juarez, one of the most violent cities in the world, and a shooter who thought he'd meet his end by a gunshot wound.

Talk about a faceplant.
Not at all a faceplant, ONce a person aimed a gun at him, he gave up without a shot fired. So my point is valid so we faceplanted? lmao
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:58 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Not at all a faceplant, ONce a person aimed a gun at him, he gave up without a shot fired. So my point is valid so we faceplanted? lmao
You said El Paso. Now you wanna talk about a different guy, who quite frankly we don't know what he was going to do?

Yeah, you faceplanted. Hard.

via GIPHY


[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:58 PM 08-09-2019
You don’t get to use my catchphrases asshole ^^^^
[Reply]
Reroka 02:59 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You said El Paso. Now you wanna talk about a different guy, who quite frankly we don't know what he was going to do?

Yeah, you faceplanted. Hard.

via GIPHY

Umm, The dayton dude got killed, not el paso. Try harder. The dude in MO same, but I am not counting the MO issue as that dude just wanted to scare people.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:00 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
But we can assume that is shit as he did in fact give up once another person pointed a gun at him and he did not fire a shot. HMMMM. Also was this dude killed? I think he lived, correct me if I am wrong. So part of his manifesto is total shit.
Because he chickened out and decided he didn't feel like being shot afterall doesn't mean he disregarded the notion at the time, and assumed that's how he'd meet his end.

He probably didn't assume the cops would allow him to simply surrender. Your point sucks and your example was a fail, as per the murderers own words.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:01 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You donít get to use my catchphrases asshole ^^^^
Fool, that aint your catch phrase :-)

You've been living under a rock if you think that's "your" thing.
[Reply]
Reroka 03:02 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You said El Paso. Now you wanna talk about a different guy, who quite frankly we don't know what he was going to do?

Yeah, you faceplanted. Hard.

via GIPHY

Keep trying buddy.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:02 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Umm, The dayton dude got killed, not el paso. Try harder. .
Holy shit dude you can't follow along in your conversation? Who the fuck said anything about the shooter being dead, or Dayton?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:03 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Fool, that aint your catch phrase :-)

You've been living under a rock if you think that's "your" thing.

I brought it to the board, just as I did tapout. And I showed that via the search engine, you dumbass.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:04 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Now think about this.

Would this guy in el paso gone in killing people if he knew that 300 of the 1000 customers were all packing heat? Do you think he might have gone elsewhere?
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Keep trying buddy.
Look, you dumbass, this is YOUR post. THIS is what we are discussing. The EL PASO shooter, as per the example YOU gave.

My god....
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:04 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I brought it to the board, just as I did tapout. And I showed that via the search engine, you dumbass.
:-) you and your searches.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:06 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Now think about this.

Would this guy in el paso gone in killing people if he knew that 300 of the 1000 customers were all packing heat? Do you think he might have gone elsewhere?
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I take it you haven't read his manifesto. If you did, you wouldn't be asking this question as he address this himself.

I'll give you a hint, the answer is yes, considering his expected outcome was to either be shot by a citizen or the police.
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Not at all a faceplant, ONce a person aimed a gun at him, he gave up without a shot fired. So my point is valid so we faceplanted? lmao
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Umm, The dayton dude got killed, not el paso. Try harder. The dude in MO same, but I am not counting the MO issue as that dude just wanted to scare people.

via GIPHY


[Reply]
Reroka 03:06 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Holy shit dude you can't follow along in your conversation? Who the **** said anything about the shooter being dead, or Dayton?
The point is, His manifesto is total shit, Once a gun by another person had been aimed at him he gave up. So if a person in that store had a gun and aimed it at him the chances are he would have gave up Better yet if he knew the customers were all armed he would have went to an place with no armed people.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Up