ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 65
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors
Taco John 07:10 PM 07-06-2019
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources
Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources

Pervaiz Shallwani,
Kate Briquelet,
Harry Siegel
Updated 07.06.19 9:01PM ET / Published 07.06.19 7:53PM ET

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for "massages" and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years. The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district's human-trafficking officials and the FBI.

Several of the billionaire's employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein's abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to details of the arrest and indictment shared by two officials.

Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg declined to comment when reached by The Daily Beast on Saturday night. The SDNY also declined to comment.

“It’s been a long time coming—it’s been too long coming,” said attorney David Boies, who represents Epstein accusers Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Sarah Ransome. “It is an important step towards getting justice for the many victims of Mr. Epstein’s sex trafficking enterprise.

“We hope that prosecutors will not stop with Mr. Epstein because there were many other people who participated with him and made the sex trafficking possible," he told The Daily Beast.

In an era where #MeToo has toppled powerful men, Epstein’s name was largely absent from the national conversation, until the Miami Herald published a three-part series on how his wealth, power and influence shielded him from federal prosecution. For years, The Daily Beast has reported on Epstein’s alleged abuse, and his easy jail sentence and soft treatment by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, which ultimately scrapped a 53-page indictment against Epstein. An earlier version of Epstein’s plea deal included a 10-year federal sentence—before his star-studded lawyers threatened to go to trial in a case prosecutors feared was unwinnable, in part because Epstein’s team dredged up dirt on the victims, including social media posts indicating drug use.

Meanwhile, the financier flitted among his homes in Palm Beach, New York City, and the Virgin Islands, as well as his secluded Zorro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico, transporting young women on his private jet to facilitate the sexual abuse that’s gone unchecked by authorities, his alleged victims say.

In an announcement planned for Monday the FBI is expected to provide a number for other victims to contact the SDNY.

Much more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-minors-source
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:53 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
He said it himself. FFS man.
Then post a link with evidence of that instead of just asserting accusations. FFS back it up.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:54 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
I see. And Stone's interaction with Guccifer 2.0 is irrelevant because Stone was a coffee boy? I get my facts from the MSM, so I'm just trying to get educated.
No it's just irrelevant.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:55 PM 07-14-2019
Because trump has already been sued by someone who accused him of raping her at an epstein party when she was 13? It got dropped. It very well might not be true. But if you bother to look past fox news, there's some smoke there.
It was at an Epstein party? Back it up and provide a link.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:56 PM 07-14-2019
I see. And Stone's interaction with Guccifer 2.0 is irrelevant because Stone was a coffee boy? I get my facts from the MSM, so I'm just trying to get educated.
I don’t know anything about Stone being a coffee boy, but his interaction with Gucifer 2.0 is irrelevant to what we’re talking about here.

Trump never asked Russia publicly to hack Hillary’s email server. Can we agree on that now?
[Reply]
scho63 07:30 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Messier:
Clinton never paid for it?
I think Clinton is going to be paying a lot more AFTER the fact! :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:30 AM 07-15-2019
YouTuber Amazing Polly has posted a couple interesting videos about Jeffery Epstein and his connections. She says that Jeffery Epstein is/was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission! :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:37 AM 07-15-2019
Realistically, wouldn't Mueller's investigation had revealed that Trump had any connection to a sex trafficking cover-up since Cohen's office got raided?
[Reply]
BanHam 02:41 PM 07-15-2019
This Epstein scandal has the potential for being a WW 'Keystone' type Scandal:

The Mirror UK reported:

Prince Andrew faces further embarrassment after a judge ruled that documents relating to an alleged “sex slave” can be released.

The US Appeals Court has said that 2,000 pages of papers from a *defamation suit by Virginia Giuffre, who claims that billionaire businessman Jeffrey Epstein used her as a sex slave, can be made public.

The court said the documents contain potentially damaging information about sexual abuse by “prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known Prime Minister and other world leaders”.

In its 27-page ruling, the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals ruled the public’s right of access to court papers overrode the privacy concerns of individuals.

The records will not be made public immediately, as mystery litigants have about two weeks to file a request for all 2nd Circuit judges to consider their arguments for keeping them sealed.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...slave-18209986
[Reply]
Bowser 07:39 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Realistically, wouldn't Mueller's investigation had revealed that Trump had any connection to a sex trafficking cover-up since Cohen's office got raided?
wHAt dO YOu mEAn REALISTICALLY
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:52 PM 07-15-2019
He asked russia to hack hillary. On television.
If only it weren't for those pesky data transfer rates from the DNC's own files that indicate that the DNC "hack" was an inside job - someone with a thumb drive. It could not possibly have been carried out from overseas - based on the data transfer rates. That analysis came from - among others - NSA Technical Director and resident computer expert Bill Binney. Sorry, I know how much you ignorant beta freaks hate dealing in reality. You're too stupid to realize what a fool you're making of yourself to everyone with a triple-digit IQ.

Your "Russian hacker" was Seth Rich, and your scumbag puppet-masters iced him for it.

https://larouchepub.com/other/editor...y_johnson.html

Bill Binney and Larry Johnson Shred Robert Mueller’s Russian Hack Fable
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:02 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
YouTuber Amazing Polly has posted a couple interesting videos about Jeffery Epstein and his connections. She says that Jeffery Epstein is/was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission! :-)
John Bolton is a member of globalist-promoting CFR too. So is Neil Gorsuch.
Even Hitlery Clinton says the CFR runs the State Dept. Let that sink in with some of our Republican NeoCons, along with her wikileaked email where she says doing Syria was for Israel.

Now you now you know why FP never changes whether it's a R or a D in the WH.

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:35 PM 07-15-2019
Least surprising thing ever. This guy was definitely funded by Mossad, the CIA, or MI6. Most likely Mossad. THAT'S where his money came from. Great investment, pay this scumbag a few billion and then control half of DC, Hollywood, and Silicon Valley. Epstein was a "hedge fund manager" on paper only.

Jeffrey Epstein was supposed to be a hedge fund manager. But no large financial firm remembers doing business with him. “Not one institutional trading desk, primary or secondary, had ever traded with Epstein’s firm.”

Long before Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to prostitution charges in Florida more than a decade ago, his fellow Palm Beach resident and hedge-fund manager Douglas Kass was intrigued by the local gossip about his neighbor.

“I’m hearing about the parties, hearing about a guy who’s throwing money around,” says Kass, president of Seabreeze Partners Management. While stories about young girls swarming Epstein’s waterfront mansion and the sex parties he hosted for the rich and powerful were the talk of the town, Kass was more focused on how this obscure person, rumored to be managing billions of dollars, had become so wealthy without much of a track record.

Kass was well-connected on Wall Street, where he’d worked for decades, so he began to ask around. “I went to my institutional brokers, to their trading desks and asked if they ever traded with him. I did it a few times until the date when he was arrested,” he recalls. “Not one institutional trading desk, primary or secondary, had ever traded with Epstein’s firm.”

When a reporter came to interview Kass about Bernie Madoff shortly before that firm blew up in the biggest Ponzi scheme ever, Kass told her, “There’s another guy who reminds me of Madoff that no one trades with.” That man was Jeffrey Epstein.

“How did he get the money?” Kass kept asking.

For decades, Epstein has been credulously described as a big-time hedge-fund manager and a billionaire, even though there’s not a lot of evidence that he is either. There appears little chance the public is going to get definitive answers anytime soon. In a July 11 letter to the New York federal judge overseeing Epstein’s sex-trafficking case, Epstein’s attorney offered to provide “sealed disclosures” about Epstein’s finances to determine the size of the bond he would need to post to secure his release from jail pending trial. His brother, Mark, and a friend even offered to chip in if necessary.

Naturally, this air of mystery has especially piqued the interest of real-life, non-pretend hedge-funders. If this guy wasn’t playing their game — and they seem pretty sure he was not — what game was he playing? Intelligencer spoke to several prominent hedge-fund managers to get a read on what their practiced eyes are detecting in all the new information that is coming to light about Epstein in the wake of his indictment by federal prosecutors in New York. Most saw signs of something unsavory at the heart of his business model.

To begin with, there is much skepticism among the hedgies Intelligencer spoke with that Epstein made the money he has — and he appears to have a lot, given a lavish portfolio of homes and private aircraft — as a traditional money manager. A fund manager who knows well how that kind of fortune is acquired notes, “It’s hard to make a billion dollars quietly.” Epstein never made a peep in the financial world.

Epstein was also missing another key element of a typical thriving hedge fund: investors. Kass couldn’t find any beyond Epstein’s one well-publicized client, retail magnate Les Wexner — nor could other players in the hedge-fund world who undertook similar snooping. “I don’t know anyone who’s ever invested in him; he’s never talked about by any of the allocators,” says one billionaire hedge-fund manager, referring to firms that distribute large pools of money among various funds.

https://governmentslaves.news/2019/0...had-ever-trad/
[Reply]
Sorry 12:25 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
How when Trump and his associated refused to answer questions leaving "this is probable but legally it would be shredded". Muller himself stated th uncooperative nature of the investigation. I wish we could rid the gift of all child abusers
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:05 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
How when Trump and his associated refused to answer questions leaving "this is probable but legally it would be shredded". Muller himself stated th uncooperative nature of the investigation. I wish we could rid the gift of all child abusers
:-)
This is what happens when you fantasize about being gang-raped by the NY Giants football team all day instead of paying attention in grammar class.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:40 AM 07-16-2019
Trump's lawyers refusing to allow him to sit down with a drunk named Mueller is hardly uncooperative.
Handing over a million documents and allowing his entire administration to be interviewed by a drunk named Mueller is absolutely cooperative.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 65
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up