ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 162
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:30 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
:-)
Sorry he doesn't like butt fingering
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 03:32 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
I don't think it will happen.

But I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I know you don't like the reason, and that's OK, but Buffalo is a much different team now than they were in Week 5. They are playing better, and have their starters back.

Could I be wrong? Of course. I'm wrong a lot.
Fair enough, but understand that you're not giving reasons...you're going off your feelings....two very distinct things
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 03:35 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
First game was played in New Era...the next one will be played at Arrowhead too.
and likely that matchup would be the AFCCG after the Bills have already played two games to the Chiefs one.....

and not out of the realm of possibility that it will be the second week in a row out on the road, although I think Pittsburgh is probably done at this point....
[Reply]
Cntrygal 03:41 PM 12-17-2020
I don't think it will happen.

But I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I know you don't like the reason, and that's OK, but Buffalo is a much different team now than they were in Week 5. They are playing better, and have their starters back.

Could I be wrong? Of course. I'm wrong a lot.
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Fair enough, but understand that you're not giving reasons...you're going off your feelings....two very distinct things

Yes, the Bills were beat to hell when they met the Chiefs earlier in the season. Plus there was the whole TennesseeCOVIDTitans clusterfuck.... The Bills didn't even know who they were playing or when.

The Bills came out flat against the TCT's - almost like they didn't really think that game was going to happen (notified 36 hours prior that the game was "on")- completely unacceptable though and infuriating . Then they didn't have the answer for all of your weapons.

Could the outcome of another game between the Bills & Chiefs be different? Of course, that's why the games are played. But is it REALLY realistic? I don't think so... the Chiefs are a complete team and the Bills are just getting close.

BUT..... GO BILLS! :-)
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 03:42 PM 12-17-2020
Good Post!

Sadly, I agree with you. While it's just so damn exciting to finally have some optimism about the future of this team... we're not quite there. But, at least we can make things interesting. :-)
Definitely reasons to be optimistic as Bills fans....in fact, I think where Bills fans are today is probably where Chiefs fans were in 2018. Unfortunately, that team was a year away (as we all know), and I think that's probably the same for your Bills too.

But, that's also why they play the games! So who knows, but it should be fun regardless!
[Reply]
diqlix 03:43 PM 12-17-2020
In my opinion, thinking that getting 7 starters back could make a difference in the outcome is less emotion and more fact based.

But i’m sure feelings are part of it for sure.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:47 PM 12-17-2020
Sorry, but Bills fans are some of the most obnoxious I ever dealt with having season tickets. They were the Pats fans of the '90s when they were losing 4 Superbowls.

One of my most favorite games was when Jim Kelly and the Bills came into Arrowhead undefeated for a Monday Night game and got destroyed by the DT led defense.

The Bills fans were fighting anyone and everyone in the stands. I don't think they broke the Faders record for Most Arrest at a game- but I am sure Arrowhead jail was full.

Then you watch the videos of their home games, and it doesn't look like they have changed much. Obviously, not all are like this, but the bad blood between the Bills and Chiefs goes back a long time. Did not mean to offend you- that was mostly meant for the other Bills fan droning on about how great they are.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 03:48 PM 12-17-2020
Yes, the Bills were beat to hell when they met the Chiefs earlier in the season. Plus there was the whole TennesseeCOVIDTitans clusterfuck.... The Bills didn't even know who they were playing or when.

The Bills came out flat against the TCT's - almost like they didn't really think that game was going to happen (notified 36 hours prior that the game was "on")- completely unacceptable though and infuriating . Then they didn't have the answer for all of your weapons.

Could the outcome of another game between the Bills & Chiefs be different? Of course, that's why the games are played. But is it REALLY realistic? I don't think so... the Chiefs are a complete team and the Bills are just getting close.

BUT..... GO BILLS! :-)
No disagreement here, but the Covid thing messed with the Chiefs as well....If was "if Buffalo plays the Tits on Tuesday, Chiefs / Bill play next Monday....BUT, if that game is cancelled, then they play on Thursday"....I think the "not knowing" probably didn't do anyone any favors for sure....

and I'll see your "GO BILLS!" and raise you a "HOW BOUT THEM CHEEEEIFS!" :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:03 PM 12-17-2020
No disagreement here, but the Covid thing messed with the Chiefs as well....If was "if Buffalo plays the Tits on Tuesday, Chiefs / Bill play next Monday....BUT, if that game is cancelled, then they play on Thursday"....I think the "not knowing" probably didn't do anyone any favors for sure....

The Chiefs had to go on the road and play in shitty weather- but it is the Home-Team Bills trying to use it as an excuse for getting steam-rolled. :-)

My hate for the Bills softened when they made the worst trade in NFL history, which landed us Mahomes. They still suck though. :-)
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:03 PM 12-17-2020
In my opinion, thinking that getting 7 starters back could make a difference in the outcome is less emotion and more fact based.

But i’m sure feelings are part of it for sure.

Possibly, but the Chiefs had their fair share of injuries that game as well, notably losing Schwartz after 8 snaps, didn't have Watkins, no Sneed or Bell....
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:06 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Chiefs had to go on the road and play in shitty weather- but it is the Home-Team Bills trying to use it as an excuse for getting steam-rolled. :-)

My hate for the Bills softened when they made the worst trade in NFL history, which landed us Mahomes. They still suck though. :-)
lol....I love the hate! Let it flow!
[Reply]
Funkstown 04:07 PM 12-17-2020
We are going to steamroll the shit out of everyone and it’s going to be beautiful.
[Reply]
diqlix 04:08 PM 12-17-2020
Possibly, but the Chiefs had their fair share of injuries that game as well, notably losing Schwartz after 8 snaps, didn't have Watkins, no Sneed or Bell....
Yeah I think the Chiefs were missing 3 starters right?
[Reply]
Cntrygal 04:10 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Sorry, but Bills fans are some of the most obnoxious I ever dealt with having season tickets. They were the Pats fans of the '90s when they were losing 4 Superbowls.

One of my most favorite games was when Jim Kelly and the Bills came into Arrowhead undefeated for a Monday Night game and got destroyed by the DT led defense.

The Bills fans were fighting anyone and everyone in the stands. I don't think they broke the Faders record for Most Arrest at a game- but I am sure Arrowhead jail was full.

Then you watch the videos of their home games, and it doesn't look like they have changed much. Obviously, not all are like this, but the bad blood between the Bills and Chiefs goes back a long time. Did not mean to offend you- that was mostly meant for the other Bills fan droning on about how great they are.
I'm not offended... it kinda makes me sad that people can be such jackasses. There's a way to talk "fun smack" without being ugly. I've been ignoring one such Chiefs fan at work for years.

Since I live in South Dakota now, I don't get to many games ... but the BS about jumping through tables and setting themselves on fire is NOT widespread. Sadly, that's just what sells and gets all the play. :-)

Either way, I just don't want to be lumped in with the jackasses. :-)
[Reply]
Cntrygal 04:15 PM 12-17-2020

[Reply]
Page 123 of 162
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133 > Last »
Up