ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Did anybody happen to look at the sky last night
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:53 AM 07-18-2020
Around 4:00 AM and if so did you happen to be wearing Night Vision goggles?

Just wondering if anybody else saw what I saw. I had to go get my daughter as a witness.

I'm in the Texas panhandle and actually called my brother in Arkansas and told him to get his goggles and go see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I found this video and it is identical to what I (AND my Daughter) saw. Although its a year old. Except this was last night ,same shape, a perfect triangle with a bright light on each of the 3 corners. If you could visualize this object in the sky at night thats it.

There were easily a hundred of the objects. They all sat still which made me think it was just an anomaly ,maybe the sun coming up over the horizon in a couple hours was causing a visual effect on some stars. But we both saw 3 of the objects move and reposition. They moved slowly but precisely.

These objects were not close like the one in the video they were way up there and they were all over . Any direction you looked you could find some and you could see many normal looking stars in between. We watched them for about an hour until our necks started aching from looking up.

At the same time we saw many satellites passing by as well as shooting stars. These objects were just something of intelligence. Military, Alien ,I don't know but the few I saw move gave it legitimacy in my mind.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:24 AM 07-18-2020
This is interesting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
[Reply]
eDave 11:24 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Dave Lane tells me I saw Iridium Flares at 2AM one night - actually two in one night - orange globes that vanished after getting smaller and smaller. But yeah, Dave doesn't believe in UFOs, which is a little disappointing.
We get that a lot here, especially by me which overlooks Indian territory. Military helicopters go there all lit up and hover and release these flares. First time I saw one headed that way I followed it not knowing what the hell it was. It was crazy to watch because I still didn't know what the hell it was until I looked it up.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:26 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
We went out to see the Neowise comet last night. Fighting the ambient light from the city and wispy clouds to the north. Drove about 30 miles out and could pick it up with binoculars. My old eyes couldn't see it at all without magnification.
You didn't see triangles? I called my brother while I was looking at them . He didn't see them. I was dissapoint.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:26 AM 07-18-2020
How about some pics or video of what you were seeing.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:27 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
I'm working as hard as I can to make that happen by age 50.
I'm shooting for 45.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:28 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
How about some pics or video of what you were seeing.
As I explained earlier they were visible through NVG's .I could only barely see 2 or 3 with the naked eye and they were too faint. So that tells me they were far away.

Just watch the video I put back in the OP. That looks identical. But they were all over the place. I really did almost call into the Sherriffs dept but backed out.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:31 AM 07-18-2020
Very strange.. Maybe the Aliens are monitoring their COVID seeds...
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:33 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
My old eyes couldn't see it at all without magnification.

That's what she said.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:35 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Very strange.. Maybe the Aliens are monitoring their COVID seeds...
I must admit, it definitely crossed through my mind that it's something to do with COVID and the lock down they keep putting us under. Is the lock down for other reasons than COVID. Why did Trump install a space force?. Maybe those are part of the space force???

All I know is what I saw and if my daughter had not seen it too I'd think I was crazy.
[Reply]
eDave 11:35 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

That's what she said.
Heh.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 11:39 AM 07-18-2020

[Reply]
eDave 11:41 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
Na.

[Reply]
GayFrogs 11:45 AM 07-18-2020
Too obvious
[Reply]
Bowser 11:48 AM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Swamp gas from Uranus.
That is no laughing matter this time of year
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:50 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Around 4:00 AM and if so did you happen to be wearing Night Vision goggles?

Just wondering if anybody else saw what I saw. I had to go get my daughter as a witness.

I'm in the Texas panhandle and actually called my brother in Arkansas and told him to get his goggles and go see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I found this video and it is identical to what I (AND my Daughter) saw. Although its a year old. Except this was last night ,same shape, a perfect triangle with a bright light on each of the 3 corners. If you could visualize this object in the sky at night thats it.

There were easily a hundred of the objects. They all sat still which made me think it was just an anomaly ,maybe the sun coming up over the horizon in a couple hours was causing a visual effect on some stars. But we both saw 3 of the objects move and reposition. They moved slowly but precisely.

These objects were not close like the one in the video they were way up there and they were all over . Any direction you looked you could find some and you could see many normal looking stars in between. We watched them for about an hour until our necks started aching from looking up.

At the same time we saw many satellites passing by as well as shooting stars. These objects were just something of intelligence. Military, Alien ,I don't know but the few I saw move gave it legitimacy in my mind.

I didn't see anything last night, but I wasn't looking either.

The video you posted is interesting. Know a guy that said he saw something like it a few years ago. Triangle-shaped, metallic, even mirror-like. Flying on a course, but not like any normal aircraft would. His description was something like "weaving or drifting off course both vertically and horizontally all the while slowly rotating about both the lateral and longitudinal axes." At more than 200 kts. Broad daylight as well.

If it wasn't faked somehow, that thing isn't made by humans. Nothing in any Earth-based inventory could accelerate like that. Especially without any visible means of propulsion.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up