ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 71
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 07:34 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Heard a good point on the radio this evening. If they are cheating like this all the time (and I'm sure they are), what would the playoff seeding look like right now without the cheating? They won close games against Buffalo, Philly, and Dallas. If any one of those games turns the other direction with no cheating, suddenly the Chiefs are ahead of the Patriots for home field advantage.

The margins are razor thin. It's an interesting question to ask about the possible impact of their cheating...and then take this down the rabbit hole of asking this question about every single game they've played for the last 20 years.
If the Patriots have cheated, I don't think its been a full 20 years. I would suggest from 2008-2014 they likely didnt do much hence the 0 rings they won. I also don't think they cheated during their 16-0 season outside that one spygate game.. Just too risky with media staring at them. I also don't think they cheated in 2000.. 5-11 record under Belichick.. Meh.

"If" they cheat.. it likely started after their bad start in 2001 and Belichick got desperate. Now, as a fan I don't want to believe they are cheaters and I support my team. However I am merely speculating objectivly. Objectively, it likely started again after you thrashed us in 2014. Then, started again this season.

What makes sense in all three cases? Desperation. They were desperate in 01. Desperate in 2014-2015 after not winning for a while and then this season because end is near. Again, I don't think this is true. However I do understand why people think we may cheat and I can at least speculate hypotheticals that may make sense from facts we have.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:35 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
If the Patriots have cheated, I don't think its been a full 20 years. I would suggest from 2008-2014 they likely didnt do much hence the 0 rings they won. I also don't think they cheated during their 16-0 season outside that one spygate game.. Just too risky with media staring at them. I also don't think they cheated in 2000.. 5-11 record under Belichick.. Meh.

"If" they cheat.. it likely started after their bad start in 2001 and Belichick got desperate. Now, as a fan I don't want to believe they are cheaters and I support my team. However I am merely speculating objectivly. Objectively, it likely started again after you thrashed us in 2014. Then, started again this season.

What makes sense in all three cases? Desperation. They were desperate in 01. Desperate in 2014-2015 after not winning for a while and then this season because end is near. Again, I don't think this is true. However I do understand why people think we may cheat and I can at least speculate hypotheticals that may make sense from facts we have.
The Ref's took care of the other years:-)
[Reply]
DRM08 07:43 PM 12-10-2019

At the end of the day, it's about execution on the field by the players. All the cheating in the world in scouting/game prep won't matter if the players fail to execute during the actual game. Sometimes that happens, even to the Patriots. They are human after all.
[Reply]
Mennonite 07:44 PM 12-10-2019

They went 11-5 with Matt Cassel in 2008.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:45 PM 12-10-2019
This might be the most important game for the Patriots in a really long time besides playoff games. If they somehow lose this game to one of the worst teams in the league that will be very indicative of the advantages this cheating has been giving them. It would essentially prove they are fraudulent without it.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 07:47 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
They went 11-5 with Matt Cassel in 2008.
Didnt Matt Cassell do well with KC though early on? Keep in mind I was younger than 21 then so memory is fading.. I think he had an injury and regressed after that? Least how I remember it.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:50 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
At the end of the day, it's about execution on the field by the players. All the cheating in the world in scouting/game prep won't matter if the players fail to execute during the actual game. Sometimes that happens, even to the Patriots. They are human after all.
A whole hell of a lot easier to execute when the guess work is taken out of the equation and your execution is simply to be where the play will be.... even if that's 25% of the time more than an average non cheating team it's a lot.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 08:02 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
There's a long line of owners who are sick of getting fucked... And Kraft if front and center in most of it

Saints - bountygate
Jets - cheating
Bills - McDermott catches Pats cheating
Bengals - cheating
Chiefs - haley to McDaniel (even if a different team). Luggage gate.
Cowboys and Jerry jones - pissed about overreach on zeke suspension
Ravens - pissed about kraft intervention on Ray Rice suspension
Eagles - suspected cheating (super bowl)
Rams - suspected cheating (super bowl)
Colts - deflategate, Peyton and dungy suspected cheating

How many damn owners will it take to realize everyone is fucking sick of this.
Add Carolina to that too. Their GM swore he had evidence of the Pats filming their walkthroughs before the superbowl.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:07 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
A whole hell of a lot easier to execute when the guess work is taken out of the equation and your execution is simply to be where the play will be.... even if that's 25% of the time more than an average non cheating team it's a lot.
Definitely. It's a thin margin between winning and losing in the NFL. It's designed for everyone to go 8-8. Given the slim margin, the impact of cheating like this can be enormous.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:35 PM 12-10-2019
Here's the other thing... If you want to admit it's not a big deal, ok. Maybe you'd have a point that all teams do it. I don't buy that most teams cheat like the Patriots. But it's a point. I can't stand the belligerent denial that anything is going on. If kraft addressed deflategate with that they probably would have gotten a fine, at worst. Instead they make a mockery out of it and everyone from Brady up flat out denied it. Not only are they cheaters, they take zero accountability whatsoever. And they ****ing get away with it. Why? Worse than the cheating might be krafts inevitable defiant smug response to this as if WE are the terrible people for overreacting to all this, and then the bandwagon that will follow.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:41 PM 12-10-2019
BREAKING NEWS.........Bengals claim that the Patriots illegal videotaping is the reason they have SUCKED since Carson Palmer was the starting QB! Stay tuned for this developing story...............
[Reply]
notorious 08:45 PM 12-10-2019
I have zero respect for the Pats organization and if a fan tells me how great they are I will laugh in their face.

Titles mean nothing if nobody believes they are legit.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:09 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I have zero respect for the Pats organization and if a fan tells me how great they are I will laugh in their face.

Titles mean nothing if nobody believes they are legit.
And how do you feel about the cozy relationship between the NFL's commissioner and the owner?
[Reply]
srvy 09:13 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Wrong thread.
You really think this thread will make a difference. Goddell is Bob Krafts personal buttplug nothing will happen. That tape will be destroyed and Cincinnati will be force to give up their copy.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 09:15 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
This might be the most important game for the Patriots in a really long time besides playoff games. If they somehow lose this game to one of the worst teams in the league that will be very indicative of the advantages this cheating has been giving them. It would essentially prove they are fraudulent without it.
I hear you. The problem is, the Bengals are so bad it's nearly impossible to lose against them. I really wish New England was playing a half decent NFL team.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 71
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up