ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 71
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:23 PM 12-10-2019
The mcvay connection could be interesting for a few reasons....

The Pats could be using zac Taylor to get Intel on mcvay

Mcvay has reason to hate NE. Taylor probably does too.

Kroenke is a new superpower in the NFL. He's rich, influential, with a market the NFL wants badly. And I'm guessing he hates kraft right now. Maybe he can finally tilt the owner balance?
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:27 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
It's too bad there wasn't some kind of sting done, where they allow the Pats to video, make fake signals and then when the Patriots react accordingly, bust their asses.
They are already busted just as bad as Spygate 1.

But hey- it was all just some kinda weird coincidence, right? :-)
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 01:31 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
To be fair I think Belichick is a really good coach.

However my biggest fear is:

https://www.businessinsider.com/espn...scandal-2015-9

I found this. Seems their last scandal or whatever had people disguised as "Kraft Productions". Eerie enough same as this one. When I read this I kinda formed a gut feeling. Rn im hoping for best, but expecting worst.
Bumping your post because the article you posted is very relevant:
just an excerpt:
Originally Posted by :
Soon, advanced scouts would be sent to the games of upcoming Patriots' opponents to film the play signals. The scouts would go undercover as media members, with media credentials listed under "Patriots TV" or "Kraft Productions" and were prepared with excuses of what to say they were filming if security asked.

According to Van Natta and Wickersham, "Each video sequence would usually include three shots: the down and distance, the signal, and, as an in-house joke, a tight shot of a cheerleader's top or skirt."

The tapes would then go to a Belichick confidant named Ernie Adams, an "amateur historian of pro football," who would have the tapes edited and match the notes of the play calls and signals to the action on the field.

The Patriots started a library of videotapes from teams all across the league. A former Patriots assistant coach told ESPN "It got out of control."

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:37 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
Bumping your post because the article you posted is very relevant:
just an excerpt:
I posted this last night, but it's good to post again (and again). That's from 2015. This isn't new at all.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:44 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I posted this last night, but it's good to post again (and again). That's from 2015. This isn't new at all.
The situation isn't. The Patriots are no longer media darlings... Everyone is even tired of the villain shtick. Parcells is irrelevant. Power structures have changed with kroenke to join forces with Jerry jones to de-kraft the NFL. All that's left is an ineffective network of ex patriots coaches and GMs infiltrating all the ranks.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:49 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
It's too bad there wasn't some kind of sting done, where they allow the Pats to video, make fake signals and then when the Patriots react accordingly, bust their asses.
There was a sting set up, that had video evidence of Kraft getting a handy and his butt fingered. Guess what happened with that? Nothing at all, and they won’t even allow the video in court.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:53 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
There was a sting set up, that had video evidence of Kraft getting a handy and his butt fingered. Guess what happened with that? Nothing at all, and they won’t even allow the video in court.
Ugh... True
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 01:55 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
OF FUCKING COURSE THEY BELIEVE THEM :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) :-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Dayze 01:56 PM 12-10-2019
unintentionally filmed them.

....for 8 minutes. unintentionally.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:58 PM 12-10-2019
I guess you could say "Cincinnati was on to the Patriots."
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:01 PM 12-10-2019
I'd be inclined to give them a pass but its ALWAYS the fucking Patriots that do this.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:04 PM 12-10-2019
NFL needs to give the Faketriots the Death Penalty.

Shut them down for a year... the NFL plays with 31 teams and there is a bye week every week of the season.

They are doing the NFL-equivalent of what SMU did.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 02:07 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Nice - DBZ?
That and Pokemon were my favorite anime as a kid. Good stuff back in the day. I still watch the new DBS series that release, but hasnt been as good as DBZ!

Also, any updates on this controversy? Just got enough and looked but not seeing much.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 02:10 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
OF ****ING COURSE THEY BELIEVE THEM :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) :-):-):-):-):-):-)
I think its going to depend what they see/saw on the tape. If the tape shows nothing nafarious like filming signals and the video shows sideline recording, but appears amateur or innocent then forming a cheating story will be alot harder.

However dont take that as me letting my team off the hook. Even if this was innocent, its moronic to even allow this. Its either cheating or incompetence.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:10 PM 12-10-2019
TJ Houshmandzadeh makes a great point. Says the reason they probably targeted Cincy is cause they wouldn’t have any sort of records on the new coaching staff’s operations/signals.

The gun is smoking an awful lot..
[Reply]
Page 25 of 71
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up