ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 71
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:54 PM 12-10-2019
:-) Pretty thorough "investigation" there, guys.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:54 PM 12-10-2019
It shouldn't matter if if was unintentional. I mean at some point you just look like Charlie Brown trusting Lucy not to pull the football away, but even if by some miracle they are telling the truth here, they are repeat offenders. And unintentional or not, you gotta put the hammer down.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:55 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Looks like the Bengals need to release the cheating tape and expose the dirty fuckers in the NFL home office. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 12-10-2019

[Reply]
Halfcan 12:58 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Pretty thorough "investigation" there, guys.
The NFL is nothing but a scam organization. They punish to the fullest who they want and let the real cheaters win championships.

:-)
[Reply]
Mennonite 01:00 PM 12-10-2019
The NFL will sweep it under the rug as always. Wouldn't want the fans to think a good chunk of the last 20 years of the NFL was tainted by serious cheating.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:02 PM 12-10-2019
The NFL is the wife who gets cheated on and finds video evidence of her husband fucking her friend.....and then defends the husband.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:02 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
The NFL will sweep it under the rug as always. Wouldn't want the fans to think a good chunk of the last 20 years of the NFL was tainted by serious cheating.
Plenty of fans already think that.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:08 PM 12-10-2019
And for all of you that are constantly talking about “karma”, here’s your proof that it’s make believe.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:09 PM 12-10-2019
The NFL already employs the most biased, crooked refs in any sport -all while letting the Pats build a dynasty by cheating. They are the worst run sport ever.
[Reply]
jjjayb 01:11 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Plenty of fans already think that.
And they are being proven right.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:15 PM 12-10-2019
It shouldn't matter if if was unintentional. I mean at some point you just look like Charlie Brown trusting Lucy not to pull the football away, but even if by some miracle they are telling the truth here, they are repeat offenders. And unintentional or not, you gotta put the hammer down.
I'm hoping there's reasons for optimism. Beyond what I've said before... Patriots slipping, kraft scandal, cheating, super bowl ratings bust...

Andys tree is fed up with it. And it's growing. Spags and McDermott vocal about it. You can hear in stoic Reid's voice a hint that luggage gate didn't feel accidental.

New wrinkle... McVays tree may be fed up too. Mcvay probably thinks the Pats cheated in the super bowl. And now zac taylors the one to turn the Pats in? Hmmm..... Better yet, whereas mangini had a lot to lose, the Bengals strike me as an org that doesn't give a shit if the Pats don't like what's going on.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:20 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
He says most teams are not sending signals in for plays nowadays...mkay, he's the only one who's said that. Is Rappaport a Patriot ball washer? He's trying to make out like this is a simple mistake, but not really that bad.

Meanwhile, the Pats admit it and say it's innocent, just a mistake. The other reports are saying that when the dude got caught, he asked if he could just delete it and pretend it didn't happen...

...as Thannon thez...thith is a bad look Thkeup...
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:20 PM 12-10-2019
The Bengals need to step up and give them an ass beating this weekend. If this latest cheating scandal does not fire them up, nothing will.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:21 PM 12-10-2019
It's too bad there wasn't some kind of sting done, where they allow the Pats to video, make fake signals and then when the Patriots react accordingly, bust their asses.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 71
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up