ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 71
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:26 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Good watch. This has actually become my favorite sports show. I didnt see that coming.

My conclusion: The Pats were caught cheating. No doubt. But they found a loophole like always, and will get away with it because they know how to cheat. The NFL will bury it because they don't want any whispers about cheating in their league.

By claiming they're filming for their web show, they can now film out in the open under the guise of video production.

BB gets access to the unedited copies that show the sideline signals.

The edited copies get published on YouTube etc and look like normal NFL productions.

Because the film crew is allowed to be there, they don't even have to pretend like they're not filming.

Once they're inevitably caught they just plead that it's for their web series.

The Patriots are known for being shady, pushing the limits of what's legal and finding loopholes. This is yet another instance of it.

There's a reason why so many players and coaches feel that the Patriots cheat. Because they know they do. There's simply way, way way too much smoke from far too many teams and individuals, and too many instances of them being caught to just pretend they're not a bunch of fucking cheaters.

And wasn't there a report after the game that Chris Jones was taunting NE by calling them cheaters? Im sure Chris Jones knows. I'm sure Andy Reid knows.

Shannon destroys everything Skip has to say and all Skip does is set there hmm hummm mmm mmhhmm that's the most annoying thing about the show besides Skip spewing all his Bahgdag Bob about the Cowboys . I've gotten to like Shannon Sharp he loves him some Patrick Mahomes II
[Reply]
Bewbies 11:26 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Every Bengal fan should be bringing a sign into the stadium this weekend with CHEATERS! on it so the NFL can't sweep this newest scandal under the rug again.

30,000 Cheater signs would look amazing.
Even more amazing is if 30,000 people showed up. :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:28 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Every Bengal fan should be bringing a sign into the stadium this weekend with CHEATERS! on it so the NFL can't sweep this newest scandal under the rug again.

30,000 Cheater signs would look amazing.
The Bengals have 30,000 fans? :-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:29 AM 12-10-2019
#Bengalzi
[Reply]
chinaski 11:30 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

And wasn't there a report after the game that Chris Jones was taunting NE by calling them cheaters? Im sure Chris Jones knows. I'm sure Andy Reid knows.
Jones definitely had words with Brady during the game, and he looked pretty pissed off.
[Reply]
Bewbies 11:31 AM 12-10-2019
Damn iPhone, hit thumbs up and it caught thumbs down... :-)
[Reply]
O.city 11:32 AM 12-10-2019

For context as it relates back to Spygate:

Reportedly “the true extent of the Spygate scandal was covered up by Goodell to protect the image of the NFL and as a favor to Robert Kraft, who was in part responsible for Goodell's promotion to commissioner.” pic.twitter.com/XuM9ugpjlj

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) December 10, 2019

[Reply]
Lprechaun 11:33 AM 12-10-2019
People asking for the video to be released so we can all see what was recorded.... exactly what the Bengals want haha.
Let's just show the world what the cheaters covet so much.
No they wont release it. Only way it gets released is if they plan on rebooting their whole coaching approach going forward.
But they are awful and do have that card to play if they want.
[Reply]
TEX 11:37 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
The Bengals have 30,000 fans? :-)
I think someone said earlier that they have like 3. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 11:38 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
People asking for the video to be released so we can all see what was recorded.... exactly what the Bengals want haha.
Let's just show the world what the cheaters covet so much.
No they wont release it. Only way it gets released is if they plan on rebooting their whole coaching approach going forward.
But they are awful and do have that card to play if they want.
Exactly. Just release it. Let's decide for ourselves.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:40 AM 12-10-2019
Nothing will happen because Goodell is a bitch.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:42 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Nothing will happen because Kraft keeps Goodell's nuts a jewel case by his bed
FYP
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:43 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:

Goodell can get fucked with Robert Kraft both should go down in flames with BB and TB. No Super Bowl for the Patriots until all affiliated with the organization is eradicated.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:45 AM 12-10-2019
It won’t happen but if the Pats get off with no punishment....then the other owners need to get Goodell out of the NFL.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:46 AM 12-10-2019

[Reply]
Page 22 of 71
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up