ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 71
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:32 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
NFL can't let them in the SB again especially after this shit again.
I think a SB protest would need to be in order. Let the ratings drop. Hit them where it hurts. Force those sponsors to overpay for commercial time on a dud SB.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:32 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It’s ban time for these ****s. And it doesn’t matter if Bill knew about it or not. You’ve been busted for this shit in the past and now it’s happening again. Plausible deniability no longer works.
Belichick, who is a notorious control freak, who is his own GM, who controls every single thing in that building and on that sideline, doesn't know he has employees filming other team's practices.

Right.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 10:33 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I think a SB protest would need to be in order. Let the ratings drop. Hit them where it hurts. Force those sponsors to overpay for commercial time on a dud SB.
Last SB was a dud
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:35 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Exactly what I have been saying there is just no way they are that good at everything. Once more, it's literally built into the NFL in that of parity and they have some magical equations that negate that? No. They cheat and get caught here and there. There is more that hasn't been caught and they just get away with it.

They will keep doing it and people that say oh it's the Bengals no way they are cheating there. Cheaters cheat no matter what. Why would they have prejudice against any team? They would try and get an advantage is every game hasn't that been proven? The ****ers deflated footballs for Christ sake. They have proven to do whatever it takes to win a game and there is always wonky inexplicable shit that goes on with them. It's all just too big of a coincidence.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Exactly, they let guys like Flowers walk and the next man up, instantly turns into a HOFer.

It is not like they just had a few good years where it all sort of fell into place like other dynasties. Week after week- they know EVERYTHING the other team is going to do. Exactly, who to take out on the offensive side of the ball and Tom knows EVERYTHING the defense is going to throw at him. They almost always have the perfect counterplay. The Pats are never unprepared for anything.

The Pats are not like other dynasties - where a team had a Bill Russel, Jordon or even a Babe Ruth / Lou Gehrig combo that made their talent level off the charts. The Pats overall talent level is average at best with a few stars mixed in. Their competitive advantage over the last decade comes down to 1 thing- Knowledge about what the other team is going to do.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 10:36 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Last SB was a dud
Supposedly was the lowest rated SB in a decade.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:38 AM 12-10-2019
just photoshop an asterix into the "i" of "Patriots" in their logo.

there's absolutely no way a professional team can be that good, for that long, year in and year out; particularly how the NFL is set up compared to other leagues.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:38 AM 12-10-2019
Wonder what punishment they'll get? Lose draft picks?
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:39 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Mr. Blutowski. Zero. Point. Zero.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:39 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Supposedly was the lowest rated SB in a decade.
it's the only super bowl I didn't watch a single second of.

my wife and I got a normal spread of snacks and goodies that we would normally do for the game, and just turned it into a movie day; watched movies all day, had good snacks and mucnhies.
it was awesome. didn't watch a single second of pre-game, or any other coverage of the SB.

It was actually pretty great.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 10:40 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I honestly think it's on the other owners to put the pressure on. If this gets swept under the rug with draft picks being the penalty (something that didnt work before) it's going to hurt the "integrity" of the NFL
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:41 AM 12-10-2019
Last SB was a dud
You werent impressed that a Pats team that looked average all year- suddenly catches fire in the Playoffs and shuts down every team it faces- play after play?

Isn't that amazing? Even the MVP the NFL was shut down- by a defense that knew his every move-was ready for every play.

Then in the Superbowl- it was like they had a list of every play the Rams scripted for the game. Belichek batted 1000 against them-what a Super Genious!!
[Reply]
Dayze 10:42 AM 12-10-2019
since they like taping people, NFL should apply a $18M/yr salary cap hit for the videographer; and take away their 1st and 2nd round picks for the next 4 years.
[Reply]
notorious 10:44 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
it's the only super bowl I didn't watch a single second of.

my wife and I got a normal spread of snacks and goodies that we would normally do for the game, and just turned it into a movie day; watched movies all day, had good snacks and mucnhies.
it was awesome. didn't watch a single second of pre-game, or any other coverage of the SB.

It was actually pretty great.
We did the same thing, only played board games with my kids.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:45 AM 12-10-2019
I honestly think it's on the other owners to put the pressure on. If this gets swept under the rug with draft picks being the penalty (something that didnt work before) it's going to hurt the "integrity" of the NFL
Draft picks and suspensions/fines I'm hoping
[Reply]
chinaski 10:45 AM 12-10-2019

[Reply]
Page 19 of 71
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up