ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 71
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:13 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
It wont change unless the owners get fed up. I think now there is some real competition in the AFC and some owners with realistic SB aspirations and opportunities are in the mix to finally end this once and for all.
I really hope this spells the end for them. 8 minutes is a lot of footage, and like was mentioned it's not about this weeks game....its about games months and years from now.
It was only 8 minutes because they got caught.

The camera guy sat right in front of a Bengals staffer who watched what he was recording through his viewfinder. Then he alerted Bengals executives who had security come put an end to it.

You say '8 minutes is a lot of footage' but the bottom line is that had the camera man sat just about any other spot in the stadium he gets hours worth and it could've been going on for weeks if not years.

It's banhammer time, gents. This is damn near unprecedented.
[Reply]
O.city 10:16 AM 12-10-2019
Man, it's just been over and over with them. Someone is gonna get burned on this one. I don't know who.
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:16 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It really comes down to 2 scenarios.

1. Belichek is just that good. He can take an unathletic 7th round QB and make him into the GOAT. Week after week for a decade, like clockwork, he can shut down every offensive coordinator- seemingly, changing his defense like a chameleon. They can let their stars walk on defense and bring in guys off the street and still know exactly what the other team is going to do and be in the exact perfect position every single time to stop them. Their players have never used PED's, they have never altered footballs or other equipment for an advantage, they have never spied on other teams or caused any malfunctions in their equipment to gain an unfair advantage. They are just that good. Any Tom, Dick or Harry can be plugged in and turn All-Pro on either side of the ball. Brady just watches a lot of film, so knows every play the defense will try to make before each game. And Belichek is just so much smarter than any other coach- he Knows what they are going to do before they do it. Players just have to trust the system and be eager to be coached up- and then poof- they are SuperBowl winners. And let's not forget their terrific fans- they are so incredible, they helped the Pats win 6000 straight at home. Being the least penalized team along the way to a dynasty is also because they draft ten times better than any team in the NFL, year after year, draft after draft. Every player is a Beast!

Anyone that even questions them is just jealous. There is nothing behind any of their cheating scandals and Tom accidentally broke his phone and should not have been suspended for deflating footballs. The Pats are just 20 times better than any football team in the history of the NFL. It all comes down to good coaching.

2. They are cheating rat bastards.
Exactly what I have been saying there is just no way they are that good at everything. Once more, it's literally built into the NFL in that of parity and they have some magical equations that negate that? No. They cheat and get caught here and there. There is more that hasn't been caught and they just get away with it.

They will keep doing it and people that say oh it's the Bengals no way they are cheating there. Cheaters cheat no matter what. Why would they have prejudice against any team? They would try and get an advantage is every game hasn't that been proven? The fuckers deflated footballs for Christ sake. They have proven to do whatever it takes to win a game and there is always wonky inexplicable shit that goes on with them. It's all just too big of a coincidence.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Lprechaun 10:18 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

The camera guy sat right in front of a Bengals staffer who watched what he was recording through his viewfinder. Then he alerted Bengals executives who had security come put an end to it.

You say '8 minutes is a lot of footage' but the bottom line is that had the camera man sat just about any other spot in the stadium he gets hours worth and it could've been going on for weeks if not years.

Oh yeah I knew it would have had more
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:18 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
It wont change unless the owners get fed up. I think now there is some real competition in the AFC and some owners with realistic SB aspirations and opportunities are in the mix to finally end this once and for all.
I really hope this spells the end for them. 8 minutes is a lot of footage, and like was mentioned it's not about this weeks game....its about games months and years from now.
At what point does Goodell realize kraft is horrible for the shield. Because it seems other teams are fed up with this bullshit.

Horrendous super bowl ratings
Smug owner who invented conduct suspensions gets no suspension for own misconduct
Rampant cheating with multiple coaches (and you assume owners) being very vocal this year about it
Fans who chirp at the NFL, chirp at the refs, now chirping at reporters who dare question the cheating

What about this is good for football? Its bad for the shield. It's getting really bad for ratings. And their fans should not be the voice of the NFL fan.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:20 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
At what point does Goodell realize kraft is horrible for the shield. Because it seems other teams are fed up with this bullshit.

Horrendous super bowl ratings
Smug owner who invented conduct suspensions gets no suspension for own misconduct
Rampant cheating with multiple coaches (and you assume owners) being very vocal this year about it
Fans who chirp at the NFL, chirp at the refs, now chirping at reporters who dare question the cheating

What about this is good for football? Its bad for the shield. It's getting really bad for ratings. And their fans should not be the voice of the NFL fan.
Y
I
P... YIP!!!!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:21 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Camera man was right to do report them. But goddamn, doesn't everyone wish he would have just sat there and taped that for hours.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:22 AM 12-10-2019
It’s ban time for these fucks. And it doesn’t matter if Bill knew about it or not. You’ve been busted for this shit in the past and now it’s happening again. Plausible deniability no longer works.
[Reply]
treeguy27 10:22 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It goes back to Kraft buying the team. The Pats were nothing, Belichek was not considered the Greatest ever, no team even wanted flabby Tom Brady.

Kraft decided he was going to build a winner at all costs. He ran it like a greedy corporation with every other team being a competitor that needed to be spied on, disrupted and trampled over. They have probably employed a whole division of "scouts" whose very job is to tape practices, steal plays and playbooks, cause headset malfunctions, bug locker rooms and basically create a portfolio week after week so Belichek and Brady can dissect teams. They know everything coming at them. They are so good at predicting what the other team is going to do in all facets of the game- they almost seem to have God-like clairvoyance to predict the future.

And this has been going on since day 1 of the Kraft ownership. Overnight Powerhouse Dynasty.
I agree with most of this other than a "division of scouts". It would be too hard to keep a conspiracy with many people involved a secret long term. It would have to be just one or two long time Patriot employees who reported directly to Belichick. The assistant coaches really couldn't have been involved. Too many of them have moved on to other teams and now compete against the Pats. They wouldn't keep the secret quiet. Belichick gets the videos delivered directly to him, studies it, then shows up at practice on Tuesday and says "Here's how we are going to attack this team".
[Reply]
Lprechaun 10:25 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
I agree with most of this other than a "division of scouts". It would be too hard to keep a conspiracy with many people involved a secret long term. It would have to be just one or two long time Patriot employees who reported directly to Belichick. The assistant coaches really couldn't have been involved. Too many of them have moved on to other teams and now compete against the Pats. They wouldn't keep the secret quiet. Belichick gets the videos delivered directly to him, studies it, then shows up at practice on Tuesday and says "Here's how we are going to attack this team".
You need to read the article on the original Spygate investigation. It was way more involved. There will be people that come forward AFTER BB and Kraft are gone... until then I'd be afraid for my life honestly. They could ruin you in a heartbeat.
[Reply]
notorious 10:29 AM 12-10-2019
Belichick gives 1 and 2 word answers in press conferences his entire career, yet yaps on and on while answering questions about this.

That is a dead giveaway for a lie.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:30 AM 12-10-2019
NFL can't let them in the SB again especially after this shit again.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:31 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Belichick gives 1 and 2 word answers in press conferences his entire career, yet yaps on and on while answering questions about this.

Yup.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:31 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

I thought the same thing. He wasn’t even asked about his potential involvement. He was just asked if he was aware of the situation...then he rambled on and on about how he had no involvement. Fucking lying piece of shit.
[Reply]
notorious 10:32 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I thought the same thing. He wasn’t even asked about his potential involvement. He was just asked if he was aware of the situation...then he rambled on and on about how he had no involvement. ****ing lying piece of shit.
Reminds me of a child that babbles on and on when caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 71
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up