ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1918 of 2688
« First < 918141818181868190819141915191619171918 19191920192119221928196820182418 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:25 PM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Passer rating against the blitz was 156. Absurd :-) :-)
Yet they kept doing it is the really insane part.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:27 PM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
Speculation if the number four referred to his ranking in the top 100 players in the NFL.
Lamar was ranked #1 so this would all tie together pretty neatly.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:33 PM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yet they kept doing it is the really insane part.
They didn't have any choice. They can't pressure with just four.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:35 PM 09-29-2020
The only way to beat the Chiefs is rush 4 and have everybody back in coverage.

The only problem is it is really hard to do and also it doesn't in the end work
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:48 PM 09-29-2020
You pretty much have to have a defense like the Broncos did in 2015 with an offense that has a strong run game and an upper third QB.

You need elite cover corners, physical safeties, a couple of elite pass rushers, DTs who are strong at the line, rangey linebackers, a mauling offensive line that can get to the second level, and at least a Matt Stafford-ish QB with a good group of receivers.

Just get all of that, and you’ll beat the Chiefs by 7 half the time if the Chiefs make a few dumb mistakes.
[Reply]
Sorce 01:50 PM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The only way to beat the Chiefs is rush 4 and have everybody back in coverage.

The only problem is it is really hard to do and also it doesn't in the end work
There are 1-3 teams in the league that can do that. The chargers are one, the 49ers were one last year, not sure they are any more. It's easy to say here is the way to stop the Chiefs offense but then you realize nobody has the talent to do it. I also thought our gameplan vs the chargers was a lot more vanilla than the ravens.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:52 PM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
There are 1-3 teams in the league that can do that. The chargers are one, the 49ers were one last year, not sure they are any more. It's easy to say here is the way to stop the Chiefs offense but then you realize nobody has the talent to do it. I also thought our gameplan vs the chargers was a lot more vanilla than the ravens.
And none of those teams have an elite QB either
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:11 PM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They didn't have any choice. They can't pressure with just four.
You know what the definition of insanity is right?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:13 PM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You know what the definition of insanity is right?
They tried to rush 4 several times. It didn't work either.

They simply didn't have any other choice. Nothing they did worked.
[Reply]
el borracho 02:23 PM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
Speculation if the number four referred to his ranking in the top 100 players in the NFL.
I'm pretty sure "four" is the number of Super Bowls he plans to win before his 30th birthday.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:26 PM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
The Titans think they have that DL now with Simmons and Clowney. I am ... skeptical.

MAYBE on a good day where Justin Houston is 100 percent and feel sprightly, the Colts could get enough done with him and Buckner.

But yes, it is a rare combination... and if you don't have the talent on the offensive side to put up points you're left hoping for fluke shit to happen to beat KC.

It's an enviable spot to be in, for sure.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:06 PM 09-29-2020

Just taking a small detour to the wedding😬❤️ @PatrickMahomes pic.twitter.com/u3nRaeOusS

— Brittany Matthews (@brittanylynne8) September 29, 2020

Brittany is knocked up
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:53 PM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I also think our fanbase needs to have her back. There are usually threads about her (and Jackson) on opposing forums and they’re pretty freaking gross. She’s definitely taken some heat on Twitter for stupid reasons and there have been times where you can tell it’s been a lot for her. The Patriot fan pile-ons are especially bad.

Unfortunately, there were quite a few Chiefs fans on social openly riffing about how Patrick and Clark were negotiating a “Gracie” clause in Patrick’s contract. That **** is gross and Brittany definitely saw some of those takes. Brittany has done nothing but embrace KC and support Patrick since coming here, and we need to have her back.
No idea why anyone, especially Chiefs fans, should feel the need to say a negative god damn thing about her. Fucking neck beard basement dwellers sitting in their sweat stained tank tops, while they suck the crème out of a Twinkie, have the audacity to act like Brittany isn't a damn fine looking young lady. Especially when the only thing they've been with is their 5 year old cum stained pocket pussy that they got because "girls are bitches and I dont have time to get into a relationship with some no good whore".

Social fucking media has bred some of the slimiest motherfuckers that have ever existed and they think its cool to talk shit on someone they know nothing about. Miserable fat fucking losers.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:01 PM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
No idea why anyone, especially Chiefs fans, should feel the need to say a negative god damn thing about her. ****ing neck beard basement dwellers sitting in their sweat stained tank tops, while they suck the crème out of a Twinkie, have the audacity to act like Brittany isn't a damn fine looking young lady. Especially when the only thing they've been with is their 5 year old cum stained pocket pussy that they got because "girls are bitches and I dont have time to get into a relationship with some no good whore".

Social ****ing media has bred some of the slimiest mother****ers that have ever existed and they think its cool to talk shit on someone they know nothing about. Miserable fat ****ing losers.
Yep. What’s amazing to me is the cognitive dissonance with some of the Chiefs twitter people. Like those who openly ask “so when is Patrick upgrading to a supermodel” are the same Chiefs fans who hated that Tony G. lived in LA in the offseason and therefore never considered him part of the KC community. You know where most supermodels don’t want to live? Kansas City. Everyone loves that Patrick has made KC his home, and Brittany deserves all of that praise for embracing the community as well (and she openly talks about how KC is her dream/long term home). This is a pretty amazing set-up we Chiefs fans have and she still gets dragged on over social. I do not understand it. I’ve called a couple of people out on Twitter (never a productive conversation) and they say things like “well she’s dating a dude who just got 500 million she’ll get over it” but she has been with Patrick since he was slinging it in high school and was always his strongest believer (and you know what, most people would struggle going from a small town community to literally having GLOBAL exposure). Them making it is something out of a storybook and really is good for KC, especially with how supportive she’s been of the community and making it her home.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:54 PM 09-29-2020

[Reply]
Page 1918 of 2688
« First < 918141818181868190819141915191619171918 19191920192119221928196820182418 > Last »
Up