ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1509 of 4820
« First < 509100914091459149915051506150715081509 151015111512151315191559160920092509 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:56 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Not sure what you're referring to on the projections... you're suggesting that I've never once said that any player will be great or not in their career? Guess I could take your path and say anyone in Denver will suck or Knowmo and say anyone that is connected to possibly signing in Denver is badass.
Love how you just ignored the first part. Want to acknowledge/dispute that it wasn’t just Chiefs fans raving about his week 17 performance?

Also, I don’t say every Bronco is going to suck. Even KnowMo remembers that I said Justin Simmons and Carlos Henderson were great picks. It’s not my fault that I justifiably haven’t liked your drafts in recent years. It’s not like I was wrong.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:56 AM 03-08-2018
QJ ... most of us see the same bullshit on Twitter.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:58 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Love how you just ignored the first part. Want to acknowledge/dispute that it wasn’t just Chiefs fans raving about his week 17 performance?

Also, I don’t say every Bronco is going to suck. Even KnowMo remembers that I said Justin Simmons and Carlos Henderson were great picks. It’s not my fault that I justifiably haven’t liked your drafts in recent years. It’s not like I was wrong.
Not dismissing it, just not sure what it matters. Chris Simms also thought Cutler was going to be amazing... granted, he lasted longer than the others, but he's been far from amazing.

Baldinger... Good Morning Footbal crew? Sorry I dissed those guys by not addressing their greatness.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:02 AM 03-08-2018
Not dismissing it, just not sure what it matters. Chris Simms also thought Cutler was going to be amazing... granted, he lasted longer than the others, but he's been far from amazing.

Baldinger... Good Morning Footbal crew? Sorry I dissed those guys by not addressing their greatness.
Now you’re just moving goalposts. There are plenty of others. The point is if it’s just starving Chiefs fans as you say, why are there so many people in the media gushing about this guy?

You’re fucking clueless if you think it’s just those guys. They’re just the first that come to mind because they do it excessively.

Also, who’s opinion would you respect?
[Reply]
Rexx 09:04 AM 03-08-2018
So, if he did things that most QBs can't do... he's already on a level few others will advance, and yet he only 'flashed' franchise caliber play? Which is it?

You know... he had a solid game, great win on the road in your first start. But, some of you (I believe) have been so starved for a great young drafted QB that you're overly bonerific about this kid putting shoes on or getting on the team bus. It's really kinda wild how mesmerized and awe inspiring that game was for so many of you.
I rarely post and basically do not reply to these type of post... However, if you cannot see the kind of potential this kid poseses, then your eye for talent is piss poor. Just look at the eye test, and then connect the dots of what others critics and coaches have said... plus throw in the Denver game along with last year's preseason, and it becomes pretty apparent he will be a very good qb. Will he win a super bowl or make the hall of fame? Perhaps not. But quit seeing things through your Denver colored glasses and call it they way it is, a super high ceiling with a very high floor. Pretty envious position to be in!
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:06 AM 03-08-2018
Now you’re just moving goalposts. There are plenty of others. The point is if it’s just starving Chiefs fans as you say, why are there so many people in the media gushing about this guy?

You’re ****ing clueless if you think it’s just those guys.
You should expect these things from donkey homers.
They have no one to "gush " over.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:09 AM 03-08-2018
Tim Tebow wanted to be great! Knowmo has fucking turned into Jack Handy...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:13 AM 03-08-2018

You’re ****ing clueless if you think it’s just those guys. They’re just the first that come to mind because they do it excessively.

Also, who’s opinion would you respect?
First, I never said it was just starving KC fans. "But, some of you (I believe) have been so starved for a great young drafted QB..."

I've said the guy looks strong and I hope turns out to be greatness. That's pretty well documented. I've never discounted PM, I'm just not at the point to proclaim him as HOF ready just yet.

Lots of hype on him and rightfully so, the expectations are sky high. Many are gushing over him, I've never said otherwise.

Originally Posted by Rexx:
I rarely post and basically do not reply to these type of post... However, if you cannot see the kind of potential this kid poseses, then your eye for talent is piss poor. Just look at the eye test, and then connect the dots of what others critics and coaches have said... plus throw in the Denver game along with last year's preseason, and it becomes pretty apparent he will be a very good qb. Will he win a super bowl or make the hall of fame? Perhaps not. But quit seeing things through your Denver colored glasses and call it they way it is, a super high ceiling with a very high floor. Pretty envious position to be in!
See above.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:16 AM 03-08-2018
First, I never said it was just starving KC fans. "But, some of you (I believe) have been so starved for a great young drafted QB..."

I've said the guy looks strong and I hope turns out to be greatness. That's pretty well documented. I've never discounted PM, I'm just not at the point to proclaim him as HOF ready just yet.

Lots of hype on him and rightfully so, the expectations are sky high. Many are gushing over him, I've never said otherwise.

See above.
So, you were speaking specifically about the people that are ready to put him in the HOF which is pretty much nobody.

Also, your post implied that there was nothing from that week 17 game to be overly excited about when there clearly was to anybody that isn’t fucking clueless.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:20 AM 03-08-2018
So, you were speaking specifically about the people that are ready to put him in the HOF which is pretty much nobody.

Also, your post implied that there was nothing from that week 17 game to be overly excited about when there clearly was to anybody that isn’t ****ing clueless.
You missed the point... and granted, I know that many post over the top comments to get QJ/Knowmo all riled up. I don't think my post implied he did nothing special in the win. I believe my post implied that he wasn't off the charts amazing by single handedly destroying Denver. And, there are lots of comments on various threads that paint a picture describing his peformance as something few have ever seen before from an NFL QB.

The kid is special and has a high ceiling... will be interesting to see how things go once he gets his second start and takes over as the guy for KC.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:26 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Tim Tebow wanted to be great! Knowmo has ****ing turned into Jack Handy...
If Twitter were to go offline for a few days, he'd have no idea what to post.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:28 AM 03-08-2018

In the 2018 class, Baker Mayfield is:

- 1st in Adjusted YPA
- 1st in Adjusted Completion%
- 1st in QB Rating
- 1st in Completion% Under Pressure (SIS)
- 1st in QB Rating on deep passes (PFF)
- 1st in QB Rating on play-action passes (PFF)
- 1st in QB Rating on non-PA passes (PFF)

— Graham Barfield (@GrahamBarfield) March 8, 2018

:-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:31 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
I so hope Elway drafts this guy! PLEASE!!! :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:41 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
I so hope Elway drafts this guy! PLEASE!!! :-)
It won't take long for you guys to hate him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:00 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
It won't take long for you guys to hate him.
I already dislike him, but it has nothing to do with the Broncos. Dudes a fucking jackass.
[Reply]
Page 1509 of 4820
« First < 509100914091459149915051506150715081509 151015111512151315191559160920092509 > Last »
Up