ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 162
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
YayMike 03:54 PM 11-01-2020
We wanted Steelers to win here. Let Baltimore beat them at home on Steel turf.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:55 PM 11-01-2020
Starting to feel annoying that there’s only one bye.

Gonna need Pittsburgh to stumble a few times.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:01 PM 11-01-2020
I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Steelers go 15-1.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:05 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Steelers go 15-1.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see you say something stupid for the 100th time today.
[Reply]
PHOG 04:06 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Paging Mr. Fisher. Mr. Fisher?
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:11 PM 11-01-2020
The first rd bye although very important, if there was a year where you didn't get that it would be this year. Having very few home field fans really neutralizes the home field advantage. If by chance we do not get it, not worried in the least.:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:43 PM 11-01-2020
Steelers schedule is the big issue here, but I feel a bit better after watching them barely win a game in which they forced 4 turnovers. They could beat us but I think we'd win a majority.
[Reply]
YayMike 05:06 PM 11-01-2020
Pittsburgh looked much easier to beat than Baltimore. Look Lamar can’t throw but he’s a damn playmaker . Rather play a washed up Big Ben
[Reply]
RunKC 05:18 PM 11-01-2020
Steelers offense was terrible the first half and their defense couldn’t stop the run. They still won.

Ravens and Titans are figured out. You need a QB to lift the team to beat the heavyweights in the conference. You have no chance beating Mahomes doing that run heavy bullshit with suspect QB’s
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:22 PM 11-01-2020
If we don’t get the 1 seed I’m ok with it being Pitt. I just don’t think they match up with us well. They’re built to beat the rushing attacks their division seems stuck on. Browns and Ravens are running to set up the pass teams. That’s the reason we always beat Lamar. Those teams aren’t quick strike offenses for the most part. They’re set to burn clock and win with defense. We have too much firepower for any of those AFCN teams IMO. Just stay healthy and win the games we should win. The rest will work out. No lead we can’t overcome, we have the clutch king at QB.
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:05 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by YayMike:
We wanted Steelers to win here. Let Baltimore beat them at home on Steel turf.
Since Tn screwed up last week, I wanted Balt. to win this game and in Pit, sweep them. Balt was going to drop another game or 2 anyway.

Pit's schedule is pretty cheesy here on out.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:10 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Even though the titans lost to the steelers after a championship caliber comeback (thanks gostkowski) i think it was clear to everyone that the titans were the better team. Thats why they didnt move down many power rankings. Some people have them ranked above the chefs. They know that the Titans did the dirty work for the chefs in the playoffs and the chefs benefited from getting the titans after 4 road games and a worn out henry.
But are they better than the Bengals?
[Reply]
R Clark 06:13 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
But are they better than the Bengals?
Lol burn. You win
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:25 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
A lot can happen in 3 months. It's a learned response to temper my expectations.
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Colts are playing great defense too.

I know they played the Jags and Jets, but that D has talent and they’re well coached.
Yep, and we are starting to watch the Colts and Rivers get their groove on.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:28 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Since Tn screwed up last week,
and this week.:-)
[Reply]
Page 24 of 162
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up