ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 162
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:33 PM 10-27-2020
Baltimore has always gave Pittsburgh fits, even when the Steelers were the clearly better team. Harbaugh has Tomlin’s number.

I’d bet on the Ravens if I had to.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 07:33 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
I see you guys got excited during the 1st half of the Titans/Steelers game. Should have waited till the end of the game to call me out though. Tits should have won that game, as bad as the 1st half was. Only a championship team makes that kind of comeback. Reminds me of the chefs last year
Nope
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:35 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Baltimore has always gave Pittsburgh fits, even when the Steelers were the clearly better team. Harbaugh has Tomlin’s number.

I’d bet on the Ravens if I had to.
Nope. Pitt has good run defense. Lamar will have to throw it and he sucks at it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:37 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Nope. Pitt has good run defense. Lamar will have to throw it and he sucks at it.
The football game is played in several phases, not just the Ravens O vs. Steelers D.

Baltimore has the best special teams unit in the league. Their defense will give Pittsburgh’s offense their own set of problems.

I’d look for something like Baltimore 23, Pittsburgh 20.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 10-27-2020
I see you guys got excited during the 1st half of the Titans/Steelers game. Should have waited till the end of the game to call me out though. Tits should have won that game, as bad as the 1st half was. Only a championship team makes that kind of comeback. Reminds me of the chefs last year
Loser speak.

Congratulations on your ‘championship’ loss. You must be proud.

The Tits should be use to losing championships by now . . . . .
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:05 PM 10-27-2020

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:28 PM 10-27-2020
No way this buttfucking moron isn’t Knowmo. Same shit!

Your mom SHOULD HAVE aborted you after she found out her dad was the father, lmao. To be like Mahomes, you have to actually win the game. Not this should have BS.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:33 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Exactly
[Reply]
staylor26 11:39 PM 10-27-2020
Yea, but you didn’t :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:26 AM 10-28-2020

[Reply]
RunKC 10:42 AM 10-28-2020
Big Ben is still good but he’s clearly not what he used to be and right now the Steelers excellent talent, especially on the offensive line, is helping him look a lot better than what he really is.

Playing them would be a really fun matchup but we can’t afford to sustain multiple devastating injuries against quality teams like them or it could shift the balance.

Our draft class really kicked us up a notch this year. We have already seen immediate dividends from Clyde, Wharton, Sneed, Danna And now Gay is looking real nice.

I’m liking our direction. Arrow kelps pointing higher due to our staff.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:49 AM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Big Ben is still good but he’s clearly not what he used to be and right now the Steelers excellent talent, especially on the offensive line, is helping him look a lot better than what he really is.

Playing them would be a really fun matchup but we can’t afford to sustain multiple devastating injuries against quality teams like them or it could shift the balance.

Our draft class really kicked us up a notch this year. We have already seen immediate dividends from Clyde, Wharton, Sneed, Danna And now Gay is looking real nice.

I’m liking our direction. Arrow kelps pointing higher due to our staff.
The only thing I'm worried about against the Steelers would be our interior line.

We're the much better overall team, however.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:29 AM 10-28-2020
As long as the chiefs come prepared and ready for tough hard hitting football in the playoffs I don't care who we face.

Just proud and content with the team direction.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 12:19 PM 10-28-2020
Even though the titans lost to the steelers after a championship caliber comeback (thanks gostkowski) i think it was clear to everyone that the titans were the better team. Thats why they didnt move down many power rankings. Some people have them ranked above the chefs. They know that the Titans did the dirty work for the chefs in the playoffs and the chefs benefited from getting the titans after 4 road games and a worn out henry.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:20 PM 10-28-2020
Even though the titans lost to the steelers after a championship caliber comeback (thanks gostkowski) i think it was clear to everyone that the titans were the better team. Thats why they didnt move down many power rankings. Some people have them ranked above the chefs. They probably know that the Titans did the dirty work for the chefs in the playoffs and the chefs benefited from getting the titans after 4 road games and a worn out henry.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 22 of 162
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Up