ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 162
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
The Marty Lounge>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesnít it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. Theyíre a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them itís not like theyíre some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

Weíre just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:49 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
It's a lot easier to be #1 in defense when you had a week 4 bye.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:50 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
This early, I don't know that it really matters?
100% correct. At this point last season we had just come off two embarrassing losses to IND and HOU at home. We busted the Broncos ass but it looked like Mahomes might have suffered a career-ending injury.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:50 AM 10-21-2020
Outside of Fitzpatrick their secondary is pretty ass, if you can keep them off balance enough to slow down the rush you can throw on them.
[Reply]
R Clark 11:52 AM 10-21-2020
We got the Pitt monkey off are back pat’s rookie season in a shootout on the road. Are defense is a hell of a lot better than back then.if we meet in the playoffs it might be a good game but we should handle them.someone mentioned above that they are calling the game differently as to score more points and make it more interesting , I haven’t watched any games this year other than the chiefs.looking at how them games are being called I’d half to say bullshit, lots of defensive interference calls that are bullshit also bogus holding calls.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:53 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You misrepresented his argument, which you're prone to do. He never said this.





See? "If the ball bounces the right way", "they could easily go 12-4". There's nothing in his language that suggest they're a 13-3 team at worst.

He's saying they're a good squad who appears to be a bad matchup for us as well so they're the most likely candidate to be able to knock us off come January. There's nothing wrong with saying that.
Seeing as RunKC didnít correct me, I was assuming he meant 14-2 or 13-3 at worst.

Iíll own that I missed the ďif the ball bounces the right wayĒ part, but RunKC had every opportunity to clarify and I think itís pretty clear he doesnít see the Steelers losing more than 2-3 games because heís not giving the Colts or Browns much of a chance and other than that they only have the Ravens twice and the Titans/Bills. Iím sure he isnít predicting the Ravens sweeping them, so it seems pretty obvious heís putting them at 14-2/13-3.

So again, go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:53 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Outside of Fitzpatrick their secondary is pretty ass, if you can keep them off balance enough to slow down the rush you can throw on them.
I'll have to find the stats but Haden is having a really good year
[Reply]
Mecca 11:54 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'll have to find the stats but Haden is having a really good year
Joe Haden doesn't have the speed to run with our guys...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:01 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Seeing as RunKC didn’t correct me, I was assuming he meant 14-2 or 13-3 at worst.

I’ll own that I missed the “if the ball bounces the right way” part, but RunKC had every opportunity to clarify and I think it’s pretty clear he doesn’t see the Steelers losing more than 2-3 games because he’s not giving the Colts or Browns much of a chance and other than that they only have the Ravens twice and the Titans/Bills. I’m sure he isn’t predicting the Ravens sweeping them, so it seems pretty obvious he’s putting them at 14-2/13-3.

So again, go fuck yourself.
Why should he have to? It's literally in that first post and sprinkled throughout many others.

Come on, lil chiefy, admit it. You just saw someone giving another team props and saw red, causing you to misinterpret what he was saying.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:01 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Seeing as RunKC didnít correct me, I was assuming he meant 14-2 or 13-3 at worst.

Iíll own that I missed the ďif the ball bounces the right wayĒ part, but RunKC had every opportunity to clarify and I think itís pretty clear he doesnít see the Steelers losing more than 2-3 games because heís not giving the Colts or Browns much of a chance and other than that they only have the Ravens twice and the Titans/Bills. Iím sure he isnít predicting the Ravens sweeping them, so it seems pretty obvious heís putting them at 14-2/13-3.

So again, go **** yourself.
Seeing as how they just lost one of their best players, I think that they are 12-4. Devin Bush is that important for them.

But they still way better than absolute frauds like the Ravens, Titans and Bills. The QBís for those teams turn to shit when they play good defenses.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:02 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Joe Haden doesn't have the speed to run with our guys...
He doesn't have the speed to run with a lot of guys but he's still getting the job done. With their run D and pass rush, we may not be able to exploit the speed mismatch.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:03 PM 10-21-2020
And yeah the Browns and Colts are ass. They are worse versions of the Ravens, Titans and Bills.

Their QB’s both suck and their teams are not as good overall as those 3. Steelers raped the Browns as they always do. I think they’ll beat the Colts pretty comfortably as well.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:04 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He doesn't have the speed to run with a lot of guys but he's still getting the job done. With their run D and pass rush, we may not be able to exploit the speed mismatch.
Like I said, you slow down that rush and their secondary becomes expoitable.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:05 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Why should he have to? It's literally in that first post and sprinkled throughout many others.

Come on, lil chiefy, admit it. You just saw someone giving another team props and saw red, causing you to misinterpret what he was saying.
It’s also sprinkled throughout those posts that he wasn’t giving the Colts or the Browns a shot and didn’t think the Ravens were the better team (so there’s no way he thought the Ravens were sweeping them). That leaves only the Bills/Titans and a split at best with the Ravens. So according to him, on the remaining schedule there were 2-3 games he thought they could lose. Hence my belief that he though 14-2/13-3 at worst.

Continue to ignore that part so you can be a contrarian pillowbitergot though.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:08 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Outside of Fitzpatrick their secondary is pretty ass, if you can keep them off balance enough to slow down the rush you can throw on them.
Lets see...a team that heavily relies on the blitz, who just lost their most explosive, versatile linebacker and has a shit-ass secondary.

:-)

Sounds like the kind of defense Mahomes has a career day against.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:10 PM 10-21-2020
Also I welcome seeing them in the playoffs I'm sure Le'Veon does too.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 162
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up