ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 162
1 23451151101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:42 PM 09-28-2020
I guess? Don’t think the Steelers are a whole lot better other than having a QB.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:43 PM 09-28-2020
The Chiefs should win the AFC but there are 2-3 teams that could definitely beat them if they play shitty.

And even then Mahomes might save the day.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:44 PM 09-28-2020
Meh
[Reply]
staylor26 09:44 PM 09-28-2020
The Colts are playing great defense too.

I know they played the Jags and Jets, but that D has talent and they’re well coached.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:44 PM 09-28-2020
The Steelers fucking suck ass lmao Grandpa Ben ain’t beating Mahomes
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:44 PM 09-28-2020
Steelers had Jeff Driskell in a position to win late and beat the Texans by one score. I’m not sure they make the top 2 or 3 potential playoff teams I’d be worried about*

*= I’m not worried about any team.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:45 PM 09-28-2020
The Steelers blitz a lot. I think they're built to beat the Ravens but not the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:45 PM 09-28-2020
A lot can happen in 3 months. It's a learned response to temper my expectations.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:45 PM 09-28-2020
Chiefs were just toying with the Ravens Defense it was never really close they just had a couple let downs with a kick return and fumble that gave the Ravens glimmer of hope but we just let them have hope enough to crush their soul.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:45 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I know they played the Jags and Jets, but that D has talent and they’re well coached.
Dude we’d pick off Rivers like 4 times. Also their D got shredded by the Jags.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:46 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

The Colts just don't have the horses to keep up, IMO.

And you know what Rivers does when the game is on the line.
[Reply]
Shoes 09:47 PM 09-28-2020
You gotta be able to rush 4 and consistently get home to have a chance against Mahomes. 16/20 + 3 TD’s for Mahomes against the blitz tonight.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:50 PM 09-28-2020
Mahomes was nearly perfect against the Blitz tonight.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:50 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The Chiefs should win the AFC but there are 2-3 teams that could definitely beat them if they play shitty.

And even then Mahomes might save the day.
If you don’t have a top 10 QB and top 5 pass rush you have no chance against us. None.

It would take a laundry list of key players injured for the other team to have a fair shake of it and even then we’re too stacked and too well coached.

I think we’re about to fucking roll dude. This is going to be like a few years ago when Peyton retired and Brady just got free access to the SB for 3 years.

Obviously it’s hard to project what the NFL landscape will look like further than 2 years but I can say with complete and utter confidence that this team should get to 3 straight Super Bowls.

And I think we have a great shot at being the first team in NFL history to three peat.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 162
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up