ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 52
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
dlphg9 02:22 AM 03-04-2020
Vicki Vontell isn't seeing big foot. I'd say it's a god damn bear cuz big foot is much bigger than 6 ft tall 300 lbs.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:01 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Vicki Vontell isn't seeing big foot. I'd say it's a god damn bear cuz big foot is much bigger than 6 ft tall 300 lbs.
Vicki Dennis my sister in law.

She knows what a bear looks like, and like I mentioned everyone around where she lives have the same stories. There is more than one so that 6 footer could be a young one.

The thing is Vicki is a very serious person, she isn't BSing around over anything. If she said she saw a thing she saw a thing. My wife Judy heard the thing screaming on the phone.
[Reply]
JimNasium 04:07 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Vicki Dennis my sister in law.

She knows what a bear looks like, and like I mentioned everyone around where she lives have the same stories. There is more than one so that 6 footer could be a young one.

The thing is Vicki is a very serious person, she isn't BSing around over anything. If she said she saw a thing she saw a thing. My wife Judy heard the thing screaming on the phone.
Why was Judy talking to Bigfoot on the phone? Do you have his number?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:35 AM 03-04-2020
Ive also spent a good chunk of my life at the Omaha zoo running the locomotives.
Ive heard bears,cats, camels, you fucking name it. If the Omaha zoo has it outside in a cage? Ive heard it.
A thousand times.

What I heard. In Fordland? You would have to have been there to understand how loud this things was.
Defies logic.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:40 AM 03-04-2020
Not near as loud. But close enough in sound. Its almost spot on. Spokes me to listen to it.
https://youtu.be/EajC52lgFys
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:47 AM 03-04-2020
Sasquatch was last reported to be in Texas. My brothers ex wife resides there.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:44 AM 03-04-2020
A bigfoot would destroy 3 Rottweilers . People have seen a Bigfoot carrying a dead Mountain lion over its shoulder before.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:48 AM 03-04-2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 11:30 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
That's incredible....so have you found a pic on the internet yet that looks like it?

I'm intrigued by your description.

If you take this pic and remove most of the facial hair so you could see more of the leathery face that would be close to what we saw. Much smaller and rounder head.

I had the artist rendering pics on an old computer that stopped working. It would be interesting to take it in and see if I could get them off the hard drive. He was pretty talented and ended up moving to the area (Lees Summit) we kept in touch a few years.

Like I said- I don't talk about it much. I usually get this response. :-) :-) :-)

Soon as you mention Bigfoot- you are a nut-lol Plus, my encounter did not look like the typical beef jerky Sasquatch either.
[Reply]
cripple creek 08:27 AM 03-04-2020
i'm hopeful they never capture one if they do exist
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:40 AM 03-04-2020
People have their own private zoos. I imagine the animals get loose now & again. It has to be illegal to have a MOMO with out a permit
[Reply]
redfan 08:42 AM 03-04-2020
Nope, no bigfoots. Sorry, kids.
Also: no Santa Claus nor tooth fairy. Sorry.
But It'd be very cool if there were.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:04 AM 03-04-2020
A few years ago, we borrowed a full size gorilla suit from an uncle.
My brother put it on and we went to the known location of a couple of our friends hunting areas with Trail cameras. It was a rainy, shitty day which took some of the fun out of it...some.....but there were several bigfoots walking in front of trail cameras that day.

The hope was the one of them would share it, but I never saw a pic or heard any grief.

Might be time to try that again.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:47 AM 03-04-2020
Patterson-Gimlin is still an amazing piece of footage...100% believe that's genuine.

Hearing Gimlin talk about it is compelling as fuck too.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:01 AM 03-04-2020
Have we signed this piece of shit yet?

Or do we need to get this thread to 3,000 posts to sign bigfoot?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 52
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up