Page 720 of 4895
« First < 220620670710716717718719720 72172272372473077082012201720 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:04 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I can't imagine anyone anywhere being surprised if it happens.
Teh gheys tend to stick together
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:29 PM 01-29-2017
So is that or is that not tampering, the photo with Romo and Elway?

And I for one hope it happens. I hope Denver gives up a first rounder for the next two years to get him, lol.
Elway and Romo were at a social function, I highly doubt Elway would've discussed anything that could possibly be against the rules. :-)

Denver won't give up anything for Romo unless he redoes his deal, and even then Denver wouldn't trade more than a conditional 4th or 5th round pick. Dallas knows Romo doesn't have much value, so they'll release him with a June 1st designation and they'll spread his cap hit out over two years.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:27 PM 01-29-2017
Not even Knowmo can hype up Lynch
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:42 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Not even Knowmo can hype up Lynch

Lynch will have his day in the sun. If Denver doesn't sign Romo there is a very good chance Lynch will be the starter week 1.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:43 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Lynch will have his day in the sun. If Denver doesn't sign Romo there is a very good chance Lynch will be the starter week 1.

That is my wish
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:44 PM 01-29-2017
So is that or is that not tampering, the photo with Romo and Elway?

And I for one hope it happens. I hope Denver gives up a first rounder for the next two years to get him, lol.
Kansas City lost 2 draft picks for less....and Donk trolls try to use that to call the Chiefs cheaters when we point out their mile high list of cheating. But of course the NFL will look the other way. Just like they always do for the cheating scumbag Donks!
[Reply]
RunKC 01:53 PM 01-29-2017
Romo wouldn't work in Denver. The OL is one of the worst in the league and the entire division has dominant pass rushers.

They won't get the 1 seed again bc of division competetion. They'd be eliminated in NE
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:08 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Romo wouldn't work in Denver. The OL is one of the worst in the league and the entire division has dominant pass rushers.

They won't get the 1 seed again bc of division competetion. They'd be eliminated in NE
The OL can be fixed by signing a guy like Ricky Wagner, who Baltimore will have a very tough time resigning.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:15 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The OL can be fixed by signing a guy like Ricky Wagner, who Baltimore will have a very tough time resigning.
If you really think that one signing will fix your offensive line then.....Oh wait. You thought that signing Stephenson would fix your offensive line last year. Why do I forget that your homerific views are questionable at best and, more often than not, absurd?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:36 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
If you really think that one signing will fix your offensive line then.....Oh wait. You thought that signing Stephenson would fix your offensive line last year. Why do I forget that your homerific views are questionable at best and, more often than not, absurd?
Ricky Wagner is a top 5 RT.

I thought the OL would be much better because Okung, Sambraillo, and Stephenson should've been better than what we had the year before. Okung was ok, but Sambraillo and Stephenson were just Godawful.

Denver has had the worst RT's in the league for the past two years, and it isn't even close. Adding a good RT changes everything.

LT Okung
LG Garcia
C Paradis
RG Schofield/McGovern/Sambraillo/Zeitler/Lang/Rookie
RT Ricky Wagner
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 02:44 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Romo going to Denver is a certainty, and the Manning treatment will follow.

Same as it ever was.
Well it's a forgone conclusion that Romo won't even dicuss KC as a possibility. Just like Manning wouldn't. Because chiefs.

Same as it ever was...
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 02:45 PM 01-29-2017
That is my wish
Be careful what you wish for...
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 02:49 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Kansas City lost 2 draft picks for less....and Donk trolls try to use that to call the Chiefs cheaters when we point out their mile high list of cheating. But of course the NFL will look the other way. Just like they always do for the cheating scumbag Donks!
Yah, because Elway and Romo are at a social function it's somehow tampering. Do you have any clue how often celebrities and pro athletes and executives are at social functions together? No, no you don't. Because chiefs.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:49 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Well it's a forgone conclusion that Romo won't even dicuss KC as a possibility. Just like Manning wouldn't. Because chiefs.

Same as it ever was...

Your post doesn't make any sense.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:52 PM 01-29-2017
Your post doesn't make any sense.
Romo won't even discuss the Chiefs bc the Chiefs won't have any interest in him.
Elway can't draft so FA is the only logical thing for Denver to do.

Even with Romo Denver will be lucky to finish 2nd in the division next season
[Reply]
Page 720 of 4895
« First < 220620670710716717718719720 72172272372473077082012201720 > Last »
Up