ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 15
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- I shat at Kohl's today
Simply Red 12:13 PM 04-09-2022
Took o poop at Kohl's, not too bad at all.

Notes:

- soft lighting
- low volume background musiic
- nothing on floor + clean counters

One down vote was for a pellet turd remnant from earlier in the day hadn't flushed entirely (so that turned me off of that particular stall)

All in all no complaints
8.4 out of 10
no toilet contact was made
Attached: 20220409_141052.jpg (33.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:17 PM 04-09-2022
You smell nice
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:25 PM 04-09-2022
Does this shat live near you?

How soft was the toilet paper?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:25 PM 04-09-2022
Good shit.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:25 PM 04-09-2022
U shoulda taken some boxers from kohl's took a shit and not wiped then put them back on the shelf LOL
[Reply]
backinblack 12:26 PM 04-09-2022
not really sure what else you'd be doing in a Kohls
[Reply]
Hamwallet 12:27 PM 04-09-2022
I shit my pants last night on my couch. I am slowly learning at 40 years old you can never trust a fart.
[Reply]
seclark 12:40 PM 04-09-2022
I trust kohl’s for a sanitary shit
sec
[Reply]
Mosbonian 01:24 PM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
I shit my pants last night on my couch. I am slowly learning at 40 years old you can never trust a fart.
Think it's bad at 40? Wait until you are 60 ..

I'm waiting for someone to tell a story of standing up to pee at a Urinal only to realize it's not a fart that accompanied your need to take a pee.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:07 PM 04-10-2022
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Think it's bad at 40? Wait until you are 60 ..

I'm waiting for someone to tell a story of standing up to pee at a Urinal only to realize it's not a fart that accompanied your need to take a pee.
Time to tell the story...

The only 2 places while on the road that I trust to use the bathroom is Buccee's and Cracker Barrel. This one occurred at a Cracker Barrel in TN.

We had been traveling all morning and breakfast was rumbling in my stomach and was letting me know it was just about exit time. It was near lunch time so the family all agreed on CB for lunch.

The family got seated and I headed to the bathroom and found an open and clean stall. I had just proceeded to drop a load and I hear a guy come in with his kid. The son went one urinal and dad to the other. Right in the middle of taking a leak the Dad let out a fart that left no doubt he should have gone to the other stall. It was hard enough to stifle my laugh as it was but when the kid said "eww Dad I think you crapped your pants!"

There was no way to stifle a laugh after that. I finished wiping, pulled up my pants and got out of the stall...making sure not to make any eye contact. I washed my hands as the dad instructed the son to go tell his Mom to get him a change of clothes and for him to bring them back.

I headed out into the general waiting area trying to work my way to the dining area. As luck would have it I was blocked by the boy who was trying to whisper to his mom about what he needed. The mom in exasperation told the boy to speak up.And true to child like manner he speaks up in a loud voice "Dad crapped his pants in the bathroom and needs new clothes ".

I've never seen someone turn so red and exit the building so fast.

Ne
[Reply]
seclark 03:04 PM 04-10-2022
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Time to tell the story...

The only 2 places while on the road that I trust to use the bathroom is Buccee's and Cracker Barrel. This one occurred at a Cracker Barrel in TN.

We had been traveling all morning and breakfast was rumbling in my stomach and was letting me know it was just about exit time. It was near lunch time so the family all agreed on CB for lunch.

The family got seated and I headed to the bathroom and found an open and clean stall. I had just proceeded to drop a load and I hear a guy come in with his kid. The son went one urinal and dad to the other. Right in the middle of taking a leak the Dad let out a fart that left no doubt he should have gone to the other stall. It was hard enough to stifle my laugh as it was but when the kid said "eww Dad I think you crapped your pants!"

There was no way to stifle a laugh after that. I finished wiping, pulled up my pants and got out of the stall...making sure not to make any eye contact. I washed my hands as the dad instructed the son to go tell his Mom to get him a change of clothes and for him to bring them back.

I headed out into the general waiting area trying to work my way to the dining area. As luck would have it I was blocked by the boy who was trying to whisper to his mom about what he needed. The mom in exasperation told the boy to speak up.And true to child like manner he speaks up in a loud voice "Dad crapped his pants in the bathroom and needs new clothes ".

I've never seen someone turn so red and exit the building so fast.

Ne
It was probably the apple cider. I had 2 large mugs of that and had to pull over on the shoulder between Columbia and Moberly to run and shit in the brush with a paper bag to wipe my ass with.
sec
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:36 PM 04-09-2022
did you use a ring of toilet paper or work those quads for the hover shite?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:38 PM 04-09-2022
I’ve shat at Kohl’s many times in the past! Always make toilet contact tho.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:40 PM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I’ve shat at Kohl’s many times in the past! Always make toilet contact tho.
I didn't know that rabbis shopped at Kohl's.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:16 PM 07-04-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
I didn't know that rabbis shopped at Kohl's.
Everthing is Kohlsher.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 15
1 234511 > Last »
Up