ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 60
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:42 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
I've seen some stupid assed takes on here, but I believe this is one of the first I've seen from you.
I'm not backing down on this. You tell me what Toub has done for this team this season.

I'll wait.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:45 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Reid is now 1-8 vs the Titans!!
1-3 vs AFCS. Only beat the Jags in that division.

Yikes!
[Reply]
RunKC 01:46 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This team will also have never had the contracts its about to have, they never dealt with having the highest paid player in the league.

With that and some of these other insane contracts this team is going to be playing vet min guys and rookies to be under the cap.
Hardman
Thornhill
Saunders
Ward
Butker
D. Wilson
Ogbah
Rankin

If Veach keeps getting players like this we’ll be fine. He went way too far with the Clark trade and has to stop doing that shit
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:46 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
1-3 vs AFCS. Only beat the Jags in that division.

Yikes!
How is his division record?
[Reply]
Jerm 01:49 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They had one fluke run and what...3 other shitty seasons? I’ll take my chances with the guy who can consistently get you to the playoffs and Mahomes.
I'll take "one fluke run" and a Super Bowl every day of the week...
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:49 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Copy and pasted post from Eaglesplanet?

They risked all those regular season wins when they fired Andy. It really blew up in their face. They will never recover.
:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:54 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
50 years and you say this? Holy God.

We’ve been nothing but mediocre and didn’t get to enjoy a “fluke”’ championship.
So if your team acquired Michael Jordan or Lebron in their prime, with a skilled supporting cast and a "genius" drawing plays, you'd be happy with one title and ensuing mediocrity?

Who gives a shit if you're the Cleveland Cavaliers, of course you should have high expectations.
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:55 PM 11-11-2019
You’d be happy with one random SB then mediocrity?

Well, I wouldn’t. I want multiple SBs and to be in the conversation every year. And with Reid they will be.
You must be a very young pup.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:55 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Look, here's the deal. Every year, there's one game the Chiefs royally screw up. On all sides of the ball. Just absolute total meltdown. And when it happens, there's typically 3-4 days of meltdown on this board. "Fire Everyone, We're wasting our precious season away, Won't make the playoffs, one and done" Everyone goes apeshit and has to find a way to cope, typically, by getting all their anger out on here.

It just happens. Give it a week or so and things should be somewhat back to normal.
"Normal" = A disappointing playoff collapse and/or faceplant down the stretch.

I mean - ya ever consider the possibility that decades of watching the Chiefs have these games suggests that MAYBE there's a problem there?

No - normal is the last thing we want to see from this team. Normal has yielded 30 years of embarrassing post-season failures and heartache.

We should be past your version of normal right now. And somehow we aren't.
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:59 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I mean - ya ever consider the possibility that decades of watching the Chiefs have these games suggests that MAYBE there's a problem there?

No - normal is the last thing we want to see from this team. Normal has yielded 30 years of embarrassing post-season failures and heartache.

:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 02:01 PM 11-11-2019
So if your team acquired Michael Jordan or Lebron in their prime, with a skilled supporting cast and a "genius" drawing plays, you'd be happy with one title and ensuing mediocrity?

Who gives a shit if you're the Cleveland Cavaliers, of course you should have high expectations.
Yes after 50 years of not mattering, having every team in the NFL appear in the Superbowl in my lifetime but the Chiefs and like 2 others, we really should be angling for 5 bowls.

That's like being handed 10 mill and going no man I want 100 while you live in a box under the bridge.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:04 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I mean, it's one bad regular season loss. Not even to a division rival.

I promise, everyone here will get over it eventually.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:05 PM 11-11-2019
I'm really just dumbfounded at that argument.

"Yeah, I mean - EVERYONE that's ever stared into an open nuclear reactor has had their hair fall out. But hey, just give it some time and the same thing will happen to you that's happened to every one of them..."

{flesh falls off, dies in horrible agony}

Seriously - how the hell does it make any sense to point to a franchise that has made a high art of shitting the bed when it matters and citing THAT as the acceptable 'normal'?

Yeah, this happens every year. And yeah, 3 weeks later we forget about it for some weird ass reason. And then every year in the playoffs we lose to a team we should've beaten.

Maybe when the former stops happening, so will the latter.

I mean seriously, what the fuck?
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:05 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
How is his division record?
It's fucking awesome. No doubt. I was just making the point that I didn't expect 3 losses to come from that lowly division. Shocking really.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:07 PM 11-11-2019
Bob Fescoe isnt a credible source
[Reply]
Page 23 of 60
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up