ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 60
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:38 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Yeah, after that jump pass to Hardman I was basking in the glow of his greatness. After the game and since, though, I'm like, Eh, that was nice, but in the end it didn't matter.

And I HATE that this team is doing that to me.
i think this is the reality of having a franchise QB we may have not yet experienced

great things happen that do not always result in wins

sucks but this is the first time for this fanbase with someone like mahomes....
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:38 PM 11-11-2019
I wish I had as much faith in this team as Max Kellerman does. He thinks we are the team to beat the AFC and says our defense will get better. Dan Orlovsky brought up another fun fact! We allow 90 yards on the ground...... in the second half!!!!
[Reply]
Mecca 12:39 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
It was Damien Williams - Nate Taylor tweeted about it.
Is he upset because he realizes he's a scrub?

Dude is doing nothing but showing everyone he is a backup/situational RB.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:39 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I wish I had as much faith in this team as Max Kellerman does. He thinks we are the team to beat the AFC and says our defense will get better. Dan Orlovsky brought up another fun fact! We allow 90 yards on the ground...... in the second half!!!!
Max Kellerman is on some good shit...

There is no way you can objectively look at this team and think it's better than New England, Baltimore, or Houston.
[Reply]
Three7s 12:39 PM 11-11-2019
The Chiefs allowed over 180 yards on the ground. 90 yards would be half. Why is that so shocking?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:40 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i think this is the reality of having a franchise QB we may have not yet experienced

great things happen that do not always result in wins

sucks but this is the first time for this fanbase with someone like mahomes....

This :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:40 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
1/4 of the people in this thread need to chug antifreeze ASAP the other 70% need to step away from the keyboard because you are all sounding like fucking morons.
Which one am I?
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:42 PM 11-11-2019
What a coincidence because I’m upset/mad too!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:43 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So we assembled a team full of guys with no pride or desire to hold up their end, that's great.
The offense has pride (their issues seem to be more focused-related with the penalties), but your statement definitely applies to the defense.

After that FG snap mishap, Tennessee was still facing the prospect of starting at their own 39 yard line and needing to drive down for a TD with no time outs and freaking Ryan Tannehill.

The Chiefs defense’s response was to essentially quit and offer no resistance.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:43 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Three7s:
The Chiefs allowed over 180 yards on the ground. 90 yards would be half. Why is that so shocking?
Because we only allow on average 148 yards a game. 31st in the NFL
[Reply]
Mecca 12:44 PM 11-11-2019
I think it's time to admit this isn't a bowl team, all that SB or bust talk was bullshit, we are what we have always been.
[Reply]
splatbass 12:48 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Andy wont change his ego won't let him. With a 3rd and 2 their D was tired to you run the ball I mean a blind man could have seen it. Andy believes he can fool folks with his schemes and he does often but in crunch time believe in your back and o line to get you 2 yards. They burn a timeout clock doesn't stop and if you only get a yard go for it on 4th end that shit right there.
That screen is run by many coaches in that situation. You see it all the time. Belichik does it too. Most of the time that works for us. I would have run the ball, but I won't complain about that pass because it is common in that situation in the NFL.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 12:48 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Hunt with Sherman as his lead blocker gets that two yards. He also wouldn’t have fumbled which led to a Tenn TD.
I agree 100%
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 12:49 PM 11-11-2019
Hunt is a free agent after this season. Re sign him? Get the band back together
Resigning him would be an excellent idea.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:49 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think it's time to admit this isn't a bowl team, all that SB or bust talk was bullshit, we are what we have always been.
Agreed but they put the expectations on themselves so this falls on Clark, Andy, Veatch, etc.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 60
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up