ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 72
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:17 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
I always thought he should stay in KC and possibly take over once Andy decides to retire from all the winning.
That’s my thought as well but EB may be 60 when that happens
[Reply]
mkp785 03:54 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Someone needs to hire him so we can get our 3rd round picks and then promote Kafka to OC.
I think there's a real decent chance Kafka is gone too. If we repeat and there's still openings left it might be a foregone conclusion.

I'm sure everyone is fine hiring Pederson to replace them but I'm not sure if he'll be available either. Nagy doesn't seem long for Chicago though. Wonder what the opinion is on him coming back.....
[Reply]
KCJake 03:56 PM 01-11-2021
To me, this article is probably closer to the truth than most of you think.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:57 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’ve been saying it since last year, but it isn’t just about play calling duties.

It’s about EB being a RB coach, while those guys were QB coaches. Teams want a guy that can coach/develop QB’s these days. It’s really that simple.
Not just QB coaches - former QB's.

EB was a RB coach and a former RB.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:01 PM 01-11-2021
Kafka and Bieniemy tied as favorites to become the next Eagles Head Coach
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:11 PM 01-11-2021
I have a feeling EB will be the next Falcons coach. Could be a transitional hire as ATL is in the process of a rebuild.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:17 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Kafka and Bieniemy tied as favorites to become the next Eagles Head Coach
Actually could be interesting for bieniemy to HC with Nagy as OC. Wouldn't trust either to run an offense but they might actually be good as a duo.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:22 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Actually could be interesting for bieniemy to HC with Nagy as OC. Wouldn't trust either to run an offense but they might actually be good as a duo.
The Bears are dumb.

Nagy managed a winning record and the playoffs in 2 out of 3 seasons with shit on offense, especially at QB.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:28 PM 01-11-2021
It would be a very Howie Roseman thing to do.....to hire EB after firing Pederson. Maybe EB will be more of a yes man.
[Reply]
warpaint* 04:43 PM 01-11-2021
I just want him hired for the 3r

No clue if he’d be any good as hc and the offense doesn’t miss a beat here with or without him - which sounds like an insult but isn’t intended to be
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:30 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by KCJake:
To me, this article is probably closer to the truth than most of you think.
If teams are so concerned about his past, why the fuck does he get so many interviews? Why interview a particular coach at all if you're just going to tell him to get fucked because of the shady shit that you already knew about? It's not the Rooney Rule, either. There are plenty of black coaches getting interviews out there.

Is he a bad interview? I doubt it. Reid gets his guys hired, and it hasn't been an issue in the past for teams if they didn't know or understand what an OC actually does for Andy Reid.

Beyond that, none of you know the role he plays within the offense. All you can do is speculate. Just like all you can do is speculate about why Bieniemy hasn't gotten hired yet. Maybe it's all the things I listed above. Maybe it's because he's black.

Or maaaaaaaybe.... get this, guys.... maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe it's because if teams want to hire Bieniemy, they have to wait until the Chiefs are out of the playoffs, and for the past two seasons the Chiefs have played all the way through the conference championship weekend. There's a chance they have to wait up to 4 more weeks to bring in Bieniemy if he really is the guy.

Do you think maybe, just maybe THAT'S the reason why he gets passed over for jobs?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:32 PM 01-11-2021
An extra 3rd round pick would be nice.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:35 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You do not live in reality

Oh yeah, and **** off.
Oh piss off you utter clown...babbling like every coach in the league is a saint compared to EB!!.. smh at this dork :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:35 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If teams are so concerned about his past, why the fuck does he get so many interviews?
The NFL media, including every single CBS, Fox, ESPN and NFL Network commentator, have been pushing Bieniemy as a head coach for nearly two years running.

This push hasn't been coming from inside the NFL but from broadcasters.
[Reply]
wazu 05:42 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If teams are so concerned about his past, why the fuck does he get so many interviews? Why interview a particular coach at all if you're just going to tell him to get fucked because of the shady shit that you already knew about? It's not the Rooney Rule, either. There are plenty of black coaches getting interviews out there.

Is he a bad interview? I doubt it. Reid gets his guys hired, and it hasn't been an issue in the past for teams if they didn't know or understand what an OC actually does for Andy Reid.

Beyond that, none of you know the role he plays within the offense. All you can do is speculate. Just like all you can do is speculate about why Bieniemy hasn't gotten hired yet. Maybe it's all the things I listed above. Maybe it's because he's black.

Or maaaaaaaybe.... get this, guys.... maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe it's because if teams want to hire Bieniemy, they have to wait until the Chiefs are out of the playoffs, and for the past two seasons the Chiefs have played all the way through the conference championship weekend. There's a chance they have to wait up to 4 more weeks to bring in Bieniemy if he really is the guy.

Do you think maybe, just maybe THAT'S the reason why he gets passed over for jobs?
If I were an NFL team looking for a head coach, and after doing some interviews decided EB was the one that really felt like the right fit, I'd wait. If what you're saying is true all the other teams are gonna snatch up guys who are already out of the playoffs anyway, so I'll have less competition to bid against.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 72
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up