ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll
Page 46 of 59
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How are you holding up?
DaFace 09:22 PM 03-21-2020
Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
[Reply]
2bikemike 02:09 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You need Capillus—but it may be too late.

https://www.capillus.com/capillus-la...hoCvs8QAvD_BwE
I figure there are a lot of guys with way more money than me that are still bald! Never figured it was worth it looking for a magic potion! I just embrace the bare dome. Like I said earlier, at least I have the head for it!
[Reply]
lewdog 02:32 PM 04-11-2020
Still throwing my 55lb sandbag around. It’s all I’ve got.

I miss the gym more than anything.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:13 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m going to be interested to see how many businesses go to working from home after this. If it’s been proven that you can get the work done by having people work from home....why go back to an office setting? Obviously certain places require office work but the ones that don’t....it would save money by eliminating wasted office space.
This. We went to full-time Telework about four years ago because, well, all of my people take care of networks in large geographic areas. It wasn't well received at first, some facilities didn't like that they couldn't just walk by one of my engineer's office and either chit-chat with them or ask them to help with 'stuff' that's not really what their pay-grade should be doing (something I've termed a "drive-by"). However, in time, we've come to understand that it's best to keep the engineers engineering, PC folks working on PCs, and the local facility people running cable. Once the facility regained the footprint that was taken up by staff that weren't dedicated to them anymore anyway, because they were pretty-much all Teleworking, they embraced it even though the local IT leadership missed being able to do drive-bys.

So I agree, it's going to take an old fogie, a luddite of sorts, to say teleworking shouldn't be continued, at least at some level...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:15 AM 04-13-2020
I have not cut my hair yet, but it's due. Asked the wife if she would do it...she's not thrilled. Years ago I went with a no guard buzzed head, and besides the fact that I found myself sweating from my head profusely, I also looked like a nazi. So I grew it back.

Not sure how long I'll be able to stand it before I do something...drastic...
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:48 AM 04-13-2020
I have worked 13 of the last 14 days with one more to go. This morning during my commute traffic seemed considerably heavier than anytime in the last 3 or 4 weeks. Of course it is no where near the normal.

I am wondering if people are starting to return to work regardless of the situation. Has anybody else noticed any change in behavior over the last couple weeks?
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:06 PM 04-13-2020
You want to do a field test on your man skills and ability to adapt and overcome?

Go 300 miles from home, have a break down and spend a couple of days stuck in the mud in the middle of nowhere, when pretty much everything is closed.

Also...if nothing else comes out of this, I hope there is a rebellion by parents so that schools start teaching kids to actually do math in a way we can do it. So F'ing stupid how these kids are taught to do shit that simple facts and formulas will solve.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:10 PM 04-13-2020
Man I never knew how convenient already having long hair was until now.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:14 PM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
I've seen this a few times. Is it real? It's hilarious either way.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:19 PM 04-13-2020
So far I have managed to not gain too much weight, but I think I may have developed an online poker addiction, other than that I am bored silly , my patience for my wife and kids gets thinner by the day and my hair gets uglier .

I decided to bye a hair clipper and give a go , any tips cutting your own hair so that is doesn't look like I cut my own hair.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:20 PM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
So far I have managed to not gain too much weight, but I think I may have developed an online poker addiction, other than that I am bored silly , my patience for my wife and kids gets thinner by the day and my hair gets uglier .

I decided to bye a hair clipper and give a go , any tips cutting your own hair so that is doesn't look like I cut my own hair.
First you shave a strip down the center of your head.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:37 PM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
First you shave a strip down the center of your head.
Do I just eye ball it or is there some kind template I need to use.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:39 PM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Do I just eye ball it or is there some kind template I need to use.
You know what. I bet there is a youtube video for this.
[Reply]
Otter 12:43 PM 04-13-2020
I made a forge out of an almost empty deck staining can and plan on starting to craft a hunting knife this week.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:14 PM 04-13-2020

[Reply]
Monticore 01:45 PM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You know what. I bet there is a youtube video for this.
I don't trust the media.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 59
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up