ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 608 of 4827
« First < 108508558598604605606607608 60961061161261865870811081608 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:13 PM 10-30-2016

"Don't like him. Not the kind of guy I'd hang out with. Ever since I told him I'd eat his kids, just hasn't been the same." Wolfe on Rivers

— Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) October 31, 2016

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:41 PM 10-30-2016
Your team is hanging on by a thread...5 of the last 8 are on the road. Booker is no CJ.

Saints at the Superdome will be a tough one...as will NE.

Broncos haven't beaten any good offensive teams...except for Indy at home. KC just wiped the floor with them at Lucas Oil.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:18 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Your team is hanging on by a thread...5 of the last 8 are on the road. Booker is no CJ.

Broncos haven't beaten any good offensive teams...except for Indy at home. KC just wiped the floor with them at Lucas Oil.
Oh, ok.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:27 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

UM SD is a very good offensive team. You should know that they jumped out to a 21 point lead before they stepped on their manhood.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:30 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
SF would be the abbreviation for what your team is champion. The totally fixed Superfarce.
I don't get the fixed angle. I could see if we were the Pats or if we were busted for signing a WR illegally but we won that D 1st.

BTW when was the last time a QB who was drafted by kc won a game?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:36 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
I don't get the fixed angle. I could see if we were the Pats or if we were busted for signing a WR illegally but we won that D 1st.

BTW when was the last time a QB who was drafted by kc won a game?
Of course you don't get the fixed angle. You Donk fans are so accustomed to seeing your team cheat, that you have become blind to it or you just refuse to admit it. Much like Hillary supporters refusing to see that she is nothing more than a lying, corrupt, murdering winch. The facts are there if people would just open their eyes and look.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:37 PM 10-30-2016
I am still pissed the Broncos had to face SD on 2 short weeks this year. I know they had to play on a short week too but we had to play on Monday night. Talib might have been active if he had another day, not that they needed him but still a big edge to a division rival who has given us the most trouble over the last 5 years, or more actually.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:38 PM 10-30-2016
Of course you don't get the fixed angle. You Donk fans are so accustomed to seeing your team cheat, that you have become blind to it or you just refuse to admit it. Much like Hillary supporters refusing to see that she is nothing more than a lying, corrupt, murdering winch. The facts are there if people would just open their eyes and look.
So drafting a 7th round QB is cheating?

Having a D that can hit is cheating?

Every week they have to beat the other team and the refs. Where are they cheating?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:42 PM 10-30-2016
So, for those of us not playing along at home... what were the last 3 instances of cheating?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:45 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
So drafting a 7th round QB is cheating?

Having a D that can hit is cheating?

Every week they have to beat the other team and the refs. Where are they cheating?
Every week they have to beat the refs??? :-) Please. Tell me where the refs were picking on the Donks in game one when they were getting away with dirty hit after dirty hit on Cam? But I was referring to the fact that the league gift wrapped the Superfarce for their golden boy to go out on top. As well as the AFC championship to get there. The Patriots and the Panthers were both the better teams, but both teams inexplicably had uncharacteristically bad games against the Donks. Ut was obvious to anyone who was willing to open their eyes.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:46 PM 10-30-2016
The Patriots and the Panthers were both the better teams, but both teams inexplicably had uncharacteristically bad games against the Donks. Ut was obvious to anyone who was willing to open their eyes.
Yeah, it's not like most teams haven't had bad games against that defense... now, you're just looking silly like BlackTop, PastaBall and NWO.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:47 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, for those of us not playing along at home... what were the last 3 instances of cheating?
Game 1 hits on Cam, fixed Superfarce, fixed AFC Championship game
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:42 AM 10-31-2016
Game 1 hits on Cam, fixed Superfarce, fixed AFC Championship game
Well, from the looks/sounds of it - it's not only the Broncos that are getting away with shots on Cam. So, there's something else to that point.

And, your other two items --- try again.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:59 AM 10-31-2016
I'm still waiting for an explanation for that AFC championship game.

No one can come up with an answer.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:11 AM 10-31-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'm still waiting for an explanation for that AFC championship game.

No one can come up with an answer.
I'm sure you have a list of 12 items... are you referring to the missed XP?

Kickers missed 77 XP's in 2015, the most since 1977 - and in the years 2010 to 2014, kickers missed only 37 combined. So, yeah - crazy deal when they screw with that, but to you're point ... guess it's a conspiracy. Because 'their' guy should be immune.
[Reply]
Page 608 of 4827
« First < 108508558598604605606607608 60961061161261865870811081608 > Last »
Up