ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 97
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
scho63 05:18 PM 01-04-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You gave a committal last time.

You then no showed.

Quick, someone give this guy a fake meetup spot!
The Desert Inn Brew Pub

[Reply]
SAUTO 07:13 PM 01-04-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
Sorry fan4ever, I tried!

I know Lewdog is about to become Daddog and this was short in notice. I think the Wolf Moon the other night triggered eDave to hibernation.

If Chiefs win Saturday, would you guys be up for a meetup the following week or not?
Huh? Lew what?
[Reply]
lewdog 07:29 PM 01-04-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Huh? Lew what?
Getting a puppy soon.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:36 PM 01-04-2018
Getting a puppy soon.
:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 07:44 PM 01-04-2018
Or at least I think that's what they're called.

[Reply]
Why Not? 07:45 PM 01-04-2018

Nope. But they definitely will chew on all your stuff and pee in your house
[Reply]
lewdog 07:49 PM 01-04-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Nope. But they definitely will chew on all your stuff and pee in your house
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:01 PM 01-04-2018

congrats on the puppy. You will do great
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:38 PM 01-04-2018
congrats on the puppy. You will do great
He's already named the puppy: Dane Lewdog McCloud
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:48 PM 01-04-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
He's already named the puppy: Dane Lewdog McCloud
Probably not a good name for a dog. Fuckhead would be better and would disturb the neighbors less when calling it.

Lewdog: Are you passing out dogbones?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:02 PM 01-04-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'll make this one. But I'm not going to the same place. Not after how we (cough, scho, cough) acted last time.
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Hahahah.
Do you realize that I stayed after all you left and hung out with the waitresses and the manager and they bought me beers and we had a good time. :-)
The waitress is undergoing inpatient therapy not expected to return. The beers they bought him was from the skunked keg they were throwing out, it just seemed fitting to give them to Scho63. I recall him saying something about the shitz a few days later.

I didn't know that the Chevy Cobalt's battery was in the trunk, The things you learn on CP....
[Reply]
scho63 09:31 AM 01-05-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
The waitress is undergoing inpatient therapy not expected to return. The beers they bought him was from the skunked keg they were throwing out, it just seemed fitting to give them to Scho63. I recall him saying something about the shitz a few days later.

I didn't know that the Chevy Cobalt's battery was in the trunk, The things you learn on CP....
You aren't too bright if you mistake a Chevy Cobalt with a Hyundai Genesis. :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 04:07 PM 01-05-2018
You aren't too bright if you mistake a Chevy Cobalt with a Hyundai Genesis. :-)
Hey Idiot, they both have a battery in the trunk!:-):-):-) And from where I am a blown Cobalt SS looks like the better ride.

I'd be impressed, not really, if it were a 5.0 R Spec coupe, but it's not, just a car that is boring as **** yet, like driving a Mishubishi it has poor steering, shitty suspension, shitty resale value. It's like a Toyota Avalon without all the good Toyota stuff (like a name someone wants to say they own.:-). )

Didn't your car come with "roadside assistance" but you almost got killed trying to get someone to jump you? It must be an old model.... It was 5 years unlimited miles, right? Hyundai, you must be proud.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
scho63 04:39 PM 01-05-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Hey Idiot, they both have a battery in the trunk!:-):-):-) And from where I am a blown Cobalt SS looks like the better ride.

I'd be impressed, not really, if it were a 5.0 R Spec coupe, but it's not, just a car that is boring as **** yet, like driving a Mishubishi it has poor steering, shitty suspension, shitty resale value. It's like a Toyota Avalon without all the good Toyota stuff (like a name someone wants to say they own.:-). )

Didn't your car come with "roadside assistance" but you almost got killed trying to get someone to jump you? It must be an old model.... It was 5 years unlimited miles, right? Hyundai, you must be proud.:-):-):-)
2011 4.6 Spec 8 cyclinder

I bought it used at $17,750 with 53K miles a list of $44,800 from two years prior

It's a great car with not a single issue and I now have 110K miles and the roadside warranty is over.

What do you drive bigshot?

Looking at your food photos looks like your kitchen is in the middle of a trailer.... :-)
Attached: My Genesis (8).jpg (71.7 KB) My Genesis (11).jpg (52.6 KB) My Genesis (10).jpg (62.2 KB) My Genesis (4).jpg (39.3 KB) My Genesis (9).jpg (43.2 KB) 
[Reply]
eDave 04:53 PM 01-05-2018
2011 4.6 Spec 8 cyclinder

I bought it used at $17,750 with 53K miles a list of $44,800 from two years prior

It's a great car with not a single issue and I now have 110K miles and the roadside warranty is over.

What do you drive bigshot?

Looking at your food photos looks like your kitchen is in the middle of a trailer.... :-)
Nice. Didn't know you had bought a new vehicle.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 97
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up