ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 114
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:22 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's a little behind...
It that a nice way of calling him an ass?
[Reply]
luv 12:22 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by ChiefsOne:
Not going to the game, but I can sell you a car! How much money do you have?
My car isn't bad. It's a 2000 with just under 80K miles on it. I'm gong to need brake work done soon. Don't want to drive it too much until I can get that done.
[Reply]
chagrin 12:25 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT:
Would you be any cooler if we got you laid?? (not volunteering, just asking..)
Excuse me? I don't have such problems, happily married AND haviong regular sex with my wife.

I think Luv knows where I stand on this, you don't need to jump in the middle, I would probably never be cool, in your eyes, but why would I care?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:30 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
I would probably never be cool, in your eyes, but why would I care?
The light, the heat?
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 12:31 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
Excuse me? I don't have such problems, happily married AND haviong regular sex with my wife.I think Luv knows where I stand on this, you don't need to jump in the middle, I would probably never be cool, in your eyes, but why would I care?
Just wanted to show you how easy it is for people to become "hostile" over the internet. Happy sex with your wife! Giggity Giggity Giggity!
[Reply]
ChiefsOne 12:32 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
My car isn't bad. It's a 2000 with just under 80K miles on it. I'm gong to need brake work done soon. Don't want to drive it too much until I can get that done.

Just giving you a $h!t.
[Reply]
Brock 12:32 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The light, the heat?
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:32 PM 09-07-2006
The light, the heat?
Groan...

:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:34 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT:
Just wanted to show you how easy it is for people to become "hostile" over the internet. Happy sex with your wife! Giggity Giggity Giggity!
I know you are using it satirically, QT, but cheezus... this giggity crap was old like 3 freakin years ago... why do people keep using it like it is still/was ever some clever catch phrase? I don't walk into threads yelling "Where's the beef" expecting laughter, do I?
[Reply]
NewChief 12:36 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Cochise:
I know you are using it satirically, QT, but cheezus... this giggity crap was old like 3 freakin years ago... why do people keep using it like it is still/was ever some clever catch phrase? I don't walk into threads yelling "Where's the beef" expecting laughter, do I?
I think she's using it because chagrin used it forever as well.
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 12:36 PM 09-07-2006
I don't even know what the hell it means, it's just Chagrin's favorite word so I thought I'd throw itin there for him.
[Reply]
Brock 12:36 PM 09-07-2006
I pity the fool that does that.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:37 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
Take the thing to Midas, and put the $180 on your credit card. Duh.:-)

Sheesh. You gonna deprive the planet of streaming video of you and QT slummin' in Westport the night before a game? That would be such a fitting conclusion to this thread.....heh. :-)

If you hit the Country joint about 11 pm, you can probably squeeze a couple of quickies in before the bars close....just say you are a Chief's Cheerleader.
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 12:37 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I think she's using it because chagrin used it forever as well.
you got it.
[Reply]
chagrin 12:37 PM 09-07-2006
The light, the heat?
Well played sir
[Reply]
Page 64 of 114
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up