ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 114
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
jspchief 10:51 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mooosgirl:
I'll keep what I have. .
So far, you're not keeping it very well. Where do you keep him? In luv's pants?
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 10:52 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
More to this story (that I'm not sharing).

I was pissed and started a very stupid thread. I never should have done that. I shared things about this person that I shouldn't have. I'd be pissed if I were her, too. While I'm not a stalker, I did lose my sanity temporarily. I'm past all that BS though.
I think it would be in your best interest to make the trip down to K.C. Saturday night and let me take you out on the town. I'm newly single (going on two days)... and while I'm not into "**** buddies" we can have fun flirting with some studs and have a good time!!!! Ya down???
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:53 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT:
I think it would be in your best interest to make the trip down to K.C. Saturday night and let me take you out on the town. I'm newly single (going on two days)... and while I'm not into "**** buddies" we can have fun flirting with some studs and have a good time!!!! Ya down???
Uh, oh. . . some wingman has his work cut out for him.
[Reply]
chagrin 10:53 AM 09-07-2006
going on 2 days? :-)!

seriously though, didn't you also break up with a guy not too long ago, right after you posted those pictures of you all together? I am just curious.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:53 AM 09-07-2006
Ya down???
WooHOO!!! KChiefsQT wanting to go down on luv! This thread gets better and better! :-)
[Reply]
luv 10:54 AM 09-07-2006
I really want to. I don't think my car would make the trip. I was planning on coming up in someone else's vehicle if we came. Anyone from Springfield going? I can chip in for gas.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:54 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mooosgirl:
I'll keep getting cheated on by the guy I have until he finally meets someone his own age with whom he has things in common and whose womb is not a barren place where his seed can find no purchase; someone he can bang without screaming "I"m coming MOM!!" involuntarily. .
FYP
[Reply]
ChiefsfaninPA 10:55 AM 09-07-2006
I really want to. I don't think my car would make the trip. I was planning on coming up in someone else's vehicle if we came. Anyone from Springfield going? I can chip in for gas.
Maybe you could take a cattle train.

Mooooo
[Reply]
luv 10:55 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Uh, oh. . . some wingman has his work cut out for him.
Not to worry, I'll be nice to the wingman. As long as he doesn't plan on getting any. Which, of course, he wouldn't want to. I am very good at conversation.
[Reply]
SPchief 10:56 AM 09-07-2006
I'm sure Moooo could give you a ride
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:56 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I'll keep getting cheated on by the guy I have until he finally meets someone his own age with whom he has things in common and whose womb is not a rocky place where his seed can find no purchase; someone he can bang without screaming "I"m coming MOM!!" involuntarily. .
FYFHP
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:56 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by vailpass:
FYP
:-) :-) :-)

That's too much...
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:57 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by SPchief:
been there, done that...........
[Reply]
stevieray 10:57 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by jspchief:
23 and the best he can do is some 40 year old wrinkled up piece of roast beef?

No thanks.
"Never make fun of an old lady, you'll be married to one someday"
[Reply]
luv 10:57 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by SPchief:
That was sort of the possible original plan. I don't think that's an option anymore.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 114
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107 > Last »
Up