ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 114
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:39 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Relax, it's not like someone lopped their junk off then started rumors that Republicans raped his/her teenage son.

thats fu_cking intresting man, thats fu_cking intresting. but apparently some fat ugly chick got played by some dude that nobody likes. Ok thats cool, but how does that translate into the 3-4 defense?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:40 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mooosgirl:
Why? Does your wife need lessons in how to love you? People who are not privy to all the details of a situation, really shouldn't make snap judgments. Tell them LeAnn. We have finished this mess. They should too.
Heh. :-)

So true love means, my wife should welcome me back with open arms if I decide to bang some Planet chick....after a charade of pathetic and transparent online flirting......and lies.

I see. Got it. :-)

Damn, the things you learn online!!! :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 10:41 AM 09-07-2006
Moooo, if you're out there, just remember not to get greedy.....
Attached: All_daddy_wanted.jpg (18.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Mooosgirl 10:41 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
This really is her. We have inded talked some things out (between the two of us).

A note to you, though. These guys aren't going to let this drop for awhile.

Have I said lately how sorry I am for starting this thread?
You have said so. I told you how things like this come back to bite you. And it will be there forever. In future, I would suggest NOT sharing your personal info with people who just like to chew over other's pain.
[Reply]
Stinger 10:42 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
thats fu_cking intresting man, thats fu_cking intresting. but apparently some fat ugly chick got played by some dude that nobody likes. Ok thats cool, but how does that translate into the 3-4 defense?
Well duh.... Mooo needs to play DT for the Chiefs it is evident that he can get defensive penitration.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:42 AM 09-07-2006
Now, whoever sent me the nasty email can just stop it. I'm not interested in your poor pathetic bragging about your penis size, and how I should be getting back at my boyfriend by banging you.
My apologies............that was the moonshine typin'.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:42 AM 09-07-2006
Now, whoever sent me the nasty email can just stop it. I'm not interested in your poor pathetic bragging about your penis size, and how I should be getting back at my boyfriend by banging you.
:-) :-) - all right, who's Sparticus??
[Reply]
Mooosgirl 10:43 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Heh. :-)

So true love means, my wife should welcome me back with open arms if I decide to bang some Planet chick....after a charade of pathetic and transparent online flirting......and lies.

I see. Got it. :-)

Damn, the things you learn online!!! :-)

Ok. For those who didn't get it the first time around. You don't know all the details. Not even close.
Oh Well.....Sticks and stones, and all that.
[Reply]
jspchief 10:43 AM 09-07-2006
You have said so. I told you how things like this come back to bite you. And it will be there forever. In future, I would suggest NOT sharing your personal info with people who just like to chew over other's pain.
Yea, and in the future may I suggest not sharing your boyfriend with other women?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:43 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by luv:

Have I said lately how sorry I am for starting this thread?
Shhhhhhhhh........

or rather, STFD & S.T.F.U. :-)

:-)

this is quality entertainment..... :-)

Hey, someone go get go bo -- he's been lamenting that lack of drama around here lately, heh.....it'll take him a week to catch up on this shit, if he doesn't get here soon....
[Reply]
chagrin 10:43 AM 09-07-2006
God, you people are ...I can't even think of a word bad enough. How pathetic is that?

I doubt it is as pathetic as a 23 year old kid, banging a, what, 38 or 39 year old with another kid at home, then cheating on her with a chick he met over the internet - then finally not even being a man enough to show up here and defend himself, which again, he will have to do.

Nice that you have to fight his battles for himn, that ma'am, is pathetic.

The rest of this is gravy
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:43 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Stinger:
Well duh.... Mooo needs to play DT for the Chiefs it is evident that he can get defensive penitration.
shit anything would be better that what we have right now. alright Mooo, stop banging fat chicks and get out there and stop the run dude.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 10:44 AM 09-07-2006
mooosgirl ...... oh dear lord, no wonder this thread has exploded.

:-)
[Reply]
wutamess 10:44 AM 09-07-2006
Mooosgirl...
You have to know that NON of us would know your email address or your website.

It had to have been by someone Luv knows.
What's your website?
[Reply]
Mooosgirl 10:44 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Yea, and in the future may I suggest not sharing your boyfriend with other women?
Why, do you want him?
[Reply]
Page 55 of 114
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Up