ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 114
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
ChiefsfaninPA 10:34 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mooosgirl:
Happy now?
The real question is are you happy about being played? That inquiring minds want to know.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:34 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
Except that none of this is real, the person who claims to be mooo, hwo has all of 3 posts, and moosgirl, seriously, who the phuk signs their name, mooosgirl?

so, the only real question is, is it Rain Man, Phobia, Iowanian>?
But the latest post by Moooosgirl was posted from the REAL Moooo's (four o's) account.

Could be someone who knows his account info or a mod. Or the actual girl.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:34 AM 09-07-2006
:-)

Anyone have a link to that old commercial?

My favorite part was when the cowboy sounding dude said that after a long day at the office his wife can't wait to come home to have a nice warm dickens' cider....fuggin :-)!!
Here ya go:

Dickens Cider
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:35 AM 09-07-2006
....so, the only real question is, is it Rain Man, Phobia, Iowanian>?
Yeah, I'd bet it's one of those three too......heh.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:35 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
jesus 53 pages for this shit? i thought this was a chiefs fan site, not wannabe OC, KCK KCMO style. (haha is that enough abbreviations for ya?)
Relax, it's not like someone lopped their junk off then started rumors that Republicans raped his/her teenage son.
[Reply]
Mooosgirl 10:36 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

Moooo REALLY is asexual afterall......

If you are his girlfriend. Could I ask a favor....and get you to talk to my wife about "forgiveness" and "moving on" if her soulmate cheats on her and bangs another woman......? Just in case, you know.....

Why? Does your wife need lessons in how to love you? People who are not privy to all the details of a situation, really shouldn't make snap judgments. Tell them LeAnn. We have finished this mess. They should too.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:38 AM 09-07-2006
So basically she's ok with an "open relationship" or well she's dumb and lets things go when you really shouldn't..........one or the other.
[Reply]
ChiefsfaninPA 10:38 AM 09-07-2006
People who are not privy to all the details of a situation, really shouldn't make snap judgments.
He really told you a good story didn't he? Please share, you seem to like the attention.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:38 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Relax, it's not like someone lopped their junk off then started rumors that Republicans raped his/her teenage son.
Ah, the good old days......:-)

I often wonder which "new" user is Hel'n.....I'm 99% sure (s)he's back....
[Reply]
jspchief 10:38 AM 09-07-2006
He's 23. Can't you count?
My bad. In that case it's very, very classy.

By the way, I'd be careful about letting your boytoy go out and get an occasional piece of ass from someone that didn't grow up listening to Frankie Valli. he's liable to do better than luv at some point, then it's going to be hard to get him back.

It's easy to forgive him for cheating on you when you know your tired ass can't do better.
[Reply]
luv 10:38 AM 09-07-2006
Why? Does your wife need lessons in how to love you? People who are not privy to all the details of a situation, really shouldn't make snap judgments. Tell them LeAnn. We have finished this mess. They should too.
This really is her. We have indeed talked some things out (between the two of us).

A note to you, though. These guys aren't going to let this drop for awhile.

Have I said lately how sorry I am for starting this thread?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:38 AM 09-07-2006
Oh, just because you finished the mess doesn't mean we have to, too. No no no...
[Reply]
chagrin 10:38 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
But the latest post by Moooosgirl was posted from the REAL Moooo's (four o's) account.

too true, this is like Roswell, except not exactly. I still don't believe his fgirl could be that stupid. No chick who just got had by a kid, would come on this board to defend his honor, and the honor of their relationship. It's total bullshit
[Reply]
BagoobaChief 10:39 AM 09-07-2006

Or .... Maybe it IS Mooo and he's posing as Mooosgirl to throw us all off.

The plot thickens!!
[Reply]
Mooosgirl 10:39 AM 09-07-2006

Luv knows it's me. I told her I had posted my thought on here. We worked it out via email. No one harasses anyone anymore. It's not good. Now, whoever sent me the nasty email can just stop it. I'm not interested in your poor pathetic bragging about your penis size, and how I should be getting back at my boyfriend by banging you.

God, you people are ...I can't even think of a word bad enough. How pathetic is that?
[Reply]
Page 54 of 114
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104 > Last »
Up