ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 114
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114 >
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
greg63 08:16 AM 12-20-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
My boss said she saw Moooo and his woman at Wal-Mart last week. She though it was a mother with her son until the woman started kissing on him and grabbing his ass. She said other shoppers in the store gave them a weird, disgusted look as well. Then she remembered a picture had shown her of him an my discription of her. She said it had to be them.

Here's a pic I took off of his myspace page. This is after she got her masters in English last May.
I'll bet she likes to date her Jr. high students.
[Reply]
luv 12:04 PM 12-20-2006
Originally Posted by ferrarispider95:
You got to be kidding, she must be forking some out some serious cash to mOOOO or he has a thing for old ugly broads.
The boy had some issues. She informed me of a few of them during the time when we were talking trying to figure out what was going on. Actually, I think they both have issues. Maybe he still takes to the breast (he was a boob man). I think she takes care of him, whether financially or otherwise. I'm actually glad I found out about things. I was looking for a relationship, not an overgrown son.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:25 PM 12-20-2006
My boss said she saw Moooo and his woman at Wal-Mart last week. She though it was a mother with her son until the woman started kissing on him and grabbing his ass. She said other shoppers in the store gave them a weird, disgusted look as well. Then she remembered a picture had shown her of him an my discription of her. She said it had to be them.

Here's a pic I took off of his myspace page. This is after she got her masters in English last May.
:-)

Nice one Luv!! :-)
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 09:48 AM 12-22-2006
The boy had some issues. She informed me of a few of them during the time when we were talking trying to figure out what was going on. Actually, I think they both have issues. Maybe he still takes to the breast (he was a boob man). I think she takes care of him, whether financially or otherwise. I'm actually glad I found out about things. I was looking for a relationship, not an overgrown son.
after 3 months he isnt the only one w/ 'issues'.
[Reply]
luv 12:47 AM 12-23-2006
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
after 3 months he isnt the only one w/ 'issues'.
People on here can't get over it, and I have issues? Nice.
[Reply]
Predarat 02:44 PM 12-23-2006
I can't believe someone on here bumped this thread up from page 134 after three months of inactivity.

LOL he must like the Miss Hannigan type. I bet he used to watch the miss hannigan parts and keep rewinding them and watchng them while he, well you know. Send him this for Christmas!

[Reply]
MOhillbilly 10:47 AM 12-26-2006
you keep feeding the fire. so whats that say about you?
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 10:49 AM 12-26-2006
Originally Posted by Predarat:
I can't believe someone on here bumped this thread up from page 134 after three months of inactivity.

LOL he must like the Miss Hannigan type. I bet he used to watch the miss hannigan parts and keep rewinding them and watchng them while he, well you know. Send him this for Christmas!
are you ****ing retarded? did you not see this thread in the hall of classics? or the posts made in the month of Dec?
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 10:50 AM 12-26-2006

yes you have issues.
[Reply]
Predarat 01:20 PM 12-26-2006
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
are you ****ing retarded? did you not see this thread in the hall of classics? or the posts made in the month of Dec?
No I didn't see the tread in the hall of classics, for some reason it came up when I was searching for the thread about Rocky Balboa and I assumed it was still in the lounge. Its a long thread so there was proably a reason it matched the search. But I was mainly trying to point out the irony that the last time someone posted in this thread was 10/02 (Sedated), the originator comes in on 12/20 and posts in the thread, thus drawing attention to it and making people look at it and respond to it again Then she posts that people on this board can't get over it. It was kind of an indirect way of saying pot meet kettle to the thread originator. It looks like you agree with me from you last two posts in this thread. I guess I just wasn't very effective in what I was trying to convey.
[Reply]
luv 01:29 PM 12-26-2006
A few weeks ago, my boss mentioned seeing them at the store. Last week, someone mentions this thread made it to the Hall of Classics. I didn't know it had. With the story about my boss seeing them being semi-fresh in my mind, I posted something about it, and how retarded I think the two of them are. I'm glad I have nothing to do with him. That's it. I may have brought this thread back up, but I'm not the one who constantly gives myself shit about it in every thread I start. No matter what a thread I start is about, someone brings up a cow joke or a gatorade joke. How am I supposed to get over it when no one does anything but ****ing remind me? Whether I say anything in response or not, it still happens. You think I posted a picture of him and his psycho girlfriend because I'm sitting here pining over him? **** no. I just think it's hilarious.
[Reply]
Predarat 01:41 PM 12-26-2006
A few weeks ago, my boss mentioned seeing them at the store. Last week, someone mentions this thread made it to the Hall of Classics. I didn't know it had. With the story about my boss seeing them being semi-fresh in my mind, I posted something about it, and how retarded I think the two of them are. I'm glad I have nothing to do with him. That's it. I may have brought this thread back up, but I'm not the one who constantly gives myself shit about it in every thread I start. No matter what a thread I start is about, someone brings up a cow joke or a gatorade joke. How am I supposed to get over it when no one does anything but ****ing remind me? Whether I say anything in response or not, it still happens. You think I posted a picture of him and his psycho girlfriend because I'm sitting here pining over him? **** no. I just think it's hilarious.
I do see what you mean about the cow and gatorade jokes and I've probably been guilty of it a time or two myself. But I haven't done one in a while. Your right about that picture and mooos mama deas look like Miss Hannagin. I'm not sure what hes thinking but we all have wacko exes. Hell I could probably get a dozen threads into the hall of classics posting about mine lol.
[Reply]
Fairplay 03:24 PM 02-24-2007
You think I posted a picture of him and his psycho girlfriend because I'm sitting here pining over him?

Ummmm, yes.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:17 AM 04-15-2007

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! Is that his mom? I thought Arkansas was the only place that shit went on. It's not your Kansas, and it's not my Kansas. It's Arkansas.
[Reply]
luv 11:43 AM 09-05-2007
Happy one year anniversary, my beloved freakout thread! :-)
[Reply]
Page 112 of 114
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114 >
Up