ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 36
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:17 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by ndbbm:
The term "Mexican Whore", albeit not very nice, is not a racist term. The word Mexican is not racist, no matter what other word is appended to it. As I said, it may be mean, not nice, whatever the f*ck you wanna call it, but it's not racist.
I never said it was racist, sure as hell is demeaning though. And therefore should not have any validity for an excuse. But for some reason some seem to find an excuse for a action that has none.

It was classless and it doesn't matter if it was racist or not. Shit like that shouldn't be tolerated on a BB, on parkbench, on the playground, or wherever. These so-called more intelligent adults should know better.

Speaking of mothers, mine always said. You don't have anything nice to say then shut your ****in mouth or I will shut it for you.
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 09:18 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by stevieray:
If someone called Denise a Mexican, would she leave?

Think about it.

some here need to GET OVER themselves in a BIG WAY.
Denise will never post here.

She said so.

Think about that.

:-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:19 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave:
I'm ignorant on all this drama, but if Otter's only "racial" comment was calling TJ, who, apparently is of latin descent, a Mexican, then I don't see how that could be racist. Most of my heritage is English. So, if someone calls me englishman, should I be offended?
That was TJ's only complaint. Otter's original statement was not racist in anyway. Anyone (including memyselfandirene) who construed it that way either didn't read his post or wants to start their own tribunal.

HOWEVER, the statement was derogatory in other ways and truly not in good faith with the Planet rules. The other issue was addressed with Otter. TJ wanted a public pity party and threw a temper tantrum when I stopped it.
[Reply]
ndbbm 09:19 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by VaporizerMan:
Speaking of mothers, mine always said. You don't have anything nice to say then shut your ****in mouth or I will shut it for you.
Now that's funny! :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:19 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by ndbbm:
Really? I like p*ssy....Oops, someone might consider that sexist. I better watch out...What a load of horseshit.

Well, I get more than enough football.... :-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:19 AM 11-10-2003
It was classless and it doesn't matter if it was racist or not. Shit like that shouldn't be tolerated on a BB, on parkbench, on the playground, or wherever. These so-called more intelligent adults should know better.
I disagree...'more intelligent' adults would know how to handle and ignore it properly rather than get bent.

Again, since when did this society become so afflicted with the 'word' sensitivity that they cant sack up as an adult and deal with it.
[Reply]
Loki 09:23 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I see someone has figured it out...

on a related note, I did some self examination in light of the recent panty twisting that went on this weekend and have not found a word or words that someone could call me on an Internet board that would cause me to turn into a giant puss like Teej did here and Ive even been called the worst words of them all on several occasions.
indeed. it's just a bulletin board for cripes sakes.

it would also seem that someone who has well over 14,000 posts on this board that they have heard worse/dished out worse. if i liked this board as much as he apparently does and had that many posts, i doubt i'd let someone run me off...

what do you expect from a forum where people aren't sitting down face to face slinging insults?
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 09:25 AM 11-10-2003
Taco’s account should’ve been deactivated long ago for trolling.

I just hope both Taco and the Mods have the sack to follow through with this “sad farewell”.

As far as the racist posts/messages, I couldn’t care less.
[Reply]
redbrian 09:25 AM 11-10-2003
Well I guess this leaves my sig line a little moot does it not.
I for one have always enjoyed reading the trolls stuff, and will miss tacofan………………not at all, don’t let the door hit you in the butt.
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 09:25 AM 11-10-2003
One thing we can all agree on is that TJ and Denise are whores.

Attention whores.

The largest audience they can play to is right here--on the planet.

Neither will ever leave.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:25 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I disagree...'more intelligent' adults would know how to handle and ignore it properly rather than get bent.

Again, since when did this society become so afflicted with the 'word' sensitivity that they cant sack up as an adult and deal with it.
Great. Never know when somebody might call your mother a whore too. Since you seem to think it is okay.
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:26 AM 11-10-2003

But TJ couldnt complain about just name-calling because he is one of the worst offenders. He had to include the racial part for martydom.

If he just says: "Delete my account, otter called my mom a name." He would have been laughed off the net completely.

And I am not bashing TJ for calling names in the past. Like I said, I like name calling. Especially really creative names. Like Booger-eater.
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:27 AM 11-10-2003
Great. Never know when somebody might call your mother a whore too. Since you seem to think it is okay.
This is when the indoctrination kicks in I guess. Didnt say it was ok, just said adults should learn how to deal with it and ignore it.
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:27 AM 11-10-2003
Actually, Titus's mother was too drunk to be a whore. She didnt have the work ethic required for whoring.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:29 AM 11-10-2003
If someone says something you don't like how about putting them on ignore instead of crying like a 4 year old. Fuggin primadonnas.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 36
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up