ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 116
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
morphius 08:32 PM 04-16-2009
H4LO does not appear to be a dup account, and his IP address is in the same city as Rustshack.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:32 PM 04-16-2009
This chick sounds slutty. Anyone want to tag team her?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:32 PM 04-16-2009
I got a friend request from RS yesterday. Surprising since I've hardly talked to him.
[Reply]
Predarat 08:33 PM 04-16-2009
Damn that was low, even for him. Then some even defend the shithead. Wendler is going to die a virgin.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...=205756&page=6
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:35 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I got a friend request from RS yesterday. Surprising since I've hardly talked to him.

I think everyone did,maybe he was planning on his slutty gf checking out the site and seeing how many friends he had :-)
[Reply]
doomy3 08:37 PM 04-16-2009
Yeah I got a friend request from him too. I'm pretty worried about him, honestly.
[Reply]
morphius 08:40 PM 04-16-2009
I don't know RustShack, but I wouldn't worry about him yet either. I'd guess he either went out with a friend, or is playing Halo burning off some steam.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 08:42 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by doomy3:
Yeah I got a friend request from him too. I'm pretty worried about him, honestly.
Yeah. Just reading that first post... well, I've been there. It's not fun.

I was too stupid to recognize the obvious signs for what they were, and bail. Instead, I let her try to "make it easy" and "be nice"... and enjoyed a nice long breakup while we were still living together, and she ****ed of the "friends" she liked to spend so much time with... on the side. I'd have respected her so much more if she'd just said, "I'm sorry, but it's over."

Never again.

Sometimes hope is a bitch. Tough to have a clear head when you're in the moment, though.
[Reply]
shitgoose 08:56 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Drab...cmon it's blue!

The truth is, I'm the real life version of the Big Lebowski.
Real life version of The Dude or real life version of the other Jeffery Lebowski?

"You're Lebowski Lebowski, I'm the Dude. So thats what you call me you know? Dude, Duder........El Duderino if you're not into that whole brevity thing."
[Reply]
JOhn 08:57 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
This chick sounds slutty. Anyone want to tag team her?
:-)

Nice to know someone else posted this before I did.....

Btw, is she decent looking?

Just saying......:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:59 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by JOhn:

Nice to know someone else posted this before I did.....

Btw, is she decent looking?

Just saying......:-)
No one has posted pictures of her, but I do recall hearing something about a strangely shaped ass cheek.
[Reply]
RJ 09:02 PM 04-16-2009
People that age shouldn't have relationships. Better to just exchange fluids and move on.
[Reply]
JOhn 09:05 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
No one has posted pictures of her, but I do recall hearing something about a strangely shaped ass cheek.

Is that EnDelt code for HUGE ass?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:14 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by H4L0:
*shrug* Gotta go pick up the paycheck. Later kids.
At 8 o'clock on a Thursday night?

Unfortunately for you, there's been videos of RustShack posted on this website. None fit the bowl-cut, big glasses description.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:15 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Predarat:
Damn that was low, even for him. Then some even defend the shithead. Wendler is going to die a virgin.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...=205756&page=6
When you get as much shit as that dude gets from so many people, you're bound to snap sometime. And spare me the stories of his bullshit from 5 years ago. He's nowhere near that kid anymore. I've seen people on this site pull some pretty lowball shit, but there are a lot more people obsessed with Clay's every little comment than everybody else on this site combined.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 116
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Up