ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 116
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Jim Jones 07:51 PM 04-16-2009
This may have already been mentioned, but I don't want to go back and look through 43 pages -- how old are Rustshack and this girl?
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:51 PM 04-16-2009
I disagree.

My SNL digital short of this re-enactment goes like this.
RS was upset, even more upset by the fiddy posters calling his girl out for her "Unwashed Jack Sparrow vagina-by-the-half-hour" ways.

He went over to her apartment, probably got a little cracked in the voice, maybe shed a small hidden tear. In the midst of their argument, he blurted out something like "every single guy on Chiefsplanet says you're Fing this yard Gnome!!!!". The cat was out of the bag.

She's been here and lurked....told the boyfriend, who told our new friend, Preston Halo III, who can probably beat the racist out of Hootie at halo because he's not a 12 year old boy....he's 21...he's a man!

Originally Posted by Hootie:
No...I bet he is the friend.

Holly knew about chiefsplanet...rustshack was lying about the two still dating...thought he still had a chance when he really didn't...she clicked this site to see if he posted anything...found this thread...bitched to her new bf about us calling her a slut...he showed the thread to this douchebag (who probably sucks at halo)...and wa la

[Reply]
dirk digler 07:53 PM 04-16-2009
I always miss the good shit. I hope Rust didn't off himself and I had no idea Clay banned himself. What thread was that in because I need a good laugh?
[Reply]
luv 07:53 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I always miss the good shit. I hope Rust didn't off himself and I had no idea Clay banned himself. What thread was that in because I need a good laugh?
Cassel or Sanchez

Something like that.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:56 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
Cassel or Sanchez

Something like that.
No wonder I missed it. Thanks
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:56 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
It's Bill S. Preston Esquire!

No offense Mr. Plow, but I posted that like 300 posts ago.

Hoooooooray for me my very first REEEEPOOOOST!!!

Yea, I'll go drink some antifreeze and run into an AIDS tree now.
[Reply]
Delano 08:00 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Jim Jones:
This may have already been mentioned, but I don't want to go back and look through 43 pages -- how old are Rustshack and this girl?
Hard to say. The H4LO posts seem fabricated at this point. Probably Hootie.
[Reply]
JOhn 08:00 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
Sounds.....interesting.
:-)

[Reply]
cabletech94 08:01 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Delano:
Is epic an age?

I think like early 20s.
[Reply]
Crush 08:02 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Yea, I'll go drink some antifreeze and run into an AIDS tree now.
I am pretty sure that have to post an "I'm Leaving Forever" thread before you can do that. Those are the rules.
[Reply]
JOhn 08:03 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
GoChiefs banned again? Wow who would ever have imagined? :-)
[Reply]
Hootie 08:03 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Delano:
I was actually at softball practice when all of the good stuff was going on...

There is no way those posts were fabricated...

The guy was absolutely telling the truth (at least in his eyes)...I guarantee it.

RustShack OBVIOUSLY talked about ChiefsPlanet (probably even showed it) to his (ex)girlfriend...

she probably clicked the thread to see if he had said anything about her...or maybe when they were arguing last night he said something about how chiefsplanet thinks she's a whore blah blah blah...and found a thread about her and showed her new boyfriend who showed ol' Preston...

The dude provided real ages, descriptions, and names...if you guys think it's a dup or if he isn't for real you're just idiots - can't really candycoat that.
[Reply]
JOhn 08:04 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Crush:
I am pretty sure that have to post an "I'm Leaving Forever" thread before you can do that. Those are the rules.
This

*footnote*

Make sure your a really big whiner about it also
[Reply]
Delano 08:07 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
I was actually at softball practice when all of the good stuff was going on...

There is no way those posts were fabricated...

The guy was absolutely telling the truth (at least in his eyes)...I guarantee it.

RustShack OBVIOUSLY talked about ChiefsPlanet (probably even showed it) to his (ex)girlfriend...

she probably clicked the thread to see if he had said anything about her...or maybe when they were arguing last night he said something about how chiefsplanet thinks she's a whore blah blah blah...and found a thread about her and showed her new boyfriend who showed ol' Preston...

The dude provided real ages, descriptions, and names...if you guys think it's a dup or if he isn't for real you're just idiots - can't really candycoat that.
The guy's grammar changed over the course of his posting. Anyone can make up appearances and put together a fake story.

It's entirely possible the account is legit, but your blind acceptance is a little naive.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:08 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Crush:
This place is too gaddammed cool to leave forever. I mean, really, where else am I gonna learn new things like 'sneed' or aids tree.
This place is gonna live forever.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 116
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Up